)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Underage Photos??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:28 am

I've had to delete the pictures posted by Roxy due to infringement of forumotion policy restrictions towards graphic content and potentially underage photography that could lead to the deletion of the entire forum for violation of these rules. Please be more careful when uploading personal pictures that isn't a birdseye view down a cleavage.

~K.P

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll


Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igrom



Posts : 1133

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 2:48 am

It says "20" in her profile, by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:08 am

Kernow wrote:
potentially underage photography

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll


Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:24 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Kernow wrote:
potentially underage photography

Trust me, she isn't underage. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:28 am

Thats fly a kite rediculous, ive never heard anything so fly a kite stupid! (I see we still have those awesome fly a kite forum censors in place) Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:42 am

We all trust that Roxy's picture is genuinly hers but there is a very realist possibility that people can post revealing pictures of other people and could be underage. I know for a fact people here have lied about their age to look older and more 'mature'. I ask myself time and time again if Ashly really is the age she says she is, because she exhibits much more immature behaviour.

Roxy in the pictures that I deleted I could see very little facial or boldily differences when compared to a friend's girlfriend I know, who is 15. Neutral

It's all very well for you guys not to give a damn about company infringement because you aren't the guys who'll have to deal with that shite if we get caught. Xaso and myself would be the ones who would get the extra work and hassle to try to keep the forum online. So in all respect Phoenix and others who think alike; let us do our fly a kite job.


These last pictures are fine.

~K.P



___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:02 am

Where is this forum legislation? I want to see it because i believe its bullshit. There are thousends and thousends of forums on the net, and ive never seen any where there are actual restrictions put in place to monitor and check what people are posting. Hell im a member of some forums where people post any old shite, even stuff that could be offensive, ive never seen the providers ever give a fly a kite.

Its not a forums responsibillity to monitor and dictate what people post and view, its the parents of the user and always has been. Its always been stated that parents supervision is what must be done to prevent underage people viewing inappropiate material, ive never seen forums where they take responsibility for it.

At the end of the day this is the internet, if somebody wanted to view something age inappropiate, it would take about 3 seconds for them to succeed, so why we are bothering to censor and regulate forum material to such a degree is totally beyond me.

Ok fair enough porn and such like, if the forum providers knew underage people were viewing that, they would probably interfere, but even then i highly doubt they would do anything other than delete the material, they probably wouldnt even talk to anybody. The fact that your deleting a picture of roxies clevage is laughable, a 5 year old can walk into a newsagents, buy a paper and a see a set of tits on page 3, so what the fly a kite man?

I think this is getting taken totally into the extreme...

If your so gustapo, why not delete that picture of roxy kissing her husband, because that can be deemed a sexual nature! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:33 am

What happened here, someone can tell me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:44 am

"Its not a forums responsibillity to monitor and dictate what people post and view"

true, its not bout dictating, but about monitoring. and its not the forums responsability but the admins.
and in fact, ker put it so nicely that it would be HIS and MY problem, but as i am now the OWNER of the forum, its ONLY me... so i am thankful that he cares for that.

the pic wasnt explicit. so i think legally it should have been fine. but whoever could have wanted to get us in trouble, maybe could have.
but i didnt delete it, because there are more things on this forum that are material for malevolent ppl to get us in trouble if they wanted...

but if anyone really wants to see those pics badly, has to talk to roxy now...

all in all this is nothing to get raging about, not at all. not against young and naive ppl nor against abusive and thick headed admins. its all fine...

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:51 am

look lads, all im saying is fly a kite loosen up a little, maybe if roxy had posted a picture of her bare arse cheeks, we would have something to fuss about, but it wasnt a picture that can be deemed inapproriate by any standards, no matter who is viewing. Im sorry for having a go at kernow, because i know he is only doing what he thinks is right, and he has everybodys best intrests at heart, but he has way overstepped the mark on sensible censorship, jesus deleting a girls cleavage man, c'mon get real....

And i get rid of these stupid forum censors while your on, its like getting treat like a fly a kite infant!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:21 pm

well, it is kinda infantile to get upset about this matter.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:25 pm

Lol you look like a doll.

That guy with the x10 sideburns looks like hes abusing you. lol!

Kerno doesn't like underaged p0rN so he deleted it, hes only into overaged p0rN.

BTW: being underaged depends on the country. I consider underage like 16 and less (16 being when you can get married) Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:30 pm

You're right Phoenix, despite my understanding that there would be a lawful restriction on what we can and can't post on forumotion's website, there isn't any essential guideline from their site that identifies or neccesitates any lawful action THEY can take against us. However I've emailed the supporting moderators of forumotion to ask for their opinion on the matter if you are so needy for this substantiation.

Of course this is a censorship, however you're missing a few obvious facts that shouldn't be ignored with the base understanding that 'freedom of expression' means that you post anything and everything.


Phoenix wrote:
The fact that your deleting a picture of roxies clevage is laughable, a 5 year old can walk into a newsagents, buy a paper and a see a set of tits on page 3, so what the fly a kite man?

Like the administrator of a forum has the responsibility to decide what is socially acceptable for the forum users (which any socially mature person would validate). The shopkeeper has the right to deny a customer any products from their store, so what idiot would let a five year old walk in and buy a left wing paper like the Sun or Mirror with graphic imagery just over the front cover?

Phoenix wrote:
At the end of the day this is the internet, if somebody wanted to view something age inappropiate, it would take about 3 seconds for them to succeed, so why we are bothering to censor and regulate forum material to such a degree is totally beyond me.

Yes if somebody WANTED to view something inappropriate. Phoenix this website can potentially accomodate a user not even old enough to walk. Unlike you I doubt everyone on this forum has experianced or even discovered the sexual world, I'm not idiotic enough to say 'pah they'll discover it sooner or later' because that's a socially unacceptable ignorance.



If you want to know why I'm being so gustapo and paranoid over the potential pre-16 issues, my father has a current case bringing down a site with explicit young-adult material, needless to say I don't want to even be related to that kind of crime nor to potentially be held responsible for exhibiting it.

Regardless of what forumotion tells us, I think it prudent to follow similar steps such as the CIPA (Childrens' Internet Protection Act) and CDA (Communications Decency Act). Common areas of reference that give a stable and socially courteous guideline of restriction:


The Legal Status of Internet Pornography wrote:
Generally, in the United States, if the act depicted in the pornographic content is legal in the jurisdiction that it is being distributed from then the distributor of such content would not be in violation of the law regardless of whether it is accessible in countries where it is illegal. This does not apply to those who access the pornography, however, as they could still be prosecuted under local laws in their country. Due to enforcement problems in anti-pornography laws over the Internet, countries that prohibit or heavily restrict access to pornography have taken other approaches to limit access by their citizens, such as employing content filters.

Thus we (FA) wouldn't be liable for trouble but as stated many international juristictions and laws could easily turn that around and lead to a complicated affair. At the best of trouble the photos would just be deleted and we (FA) would get a slap on the wrist, at the worst who knows what could be implimented on us. All because of a clevage shot? Want to find out if you were in my shoes? We're not even touching on the child protections act or even government crackdown on child pornography, I think base knowledge should self-substantiate that.

At the end of the day, Forum administration has the responsibility to deliberate whether a revealing picture should be censored or not. I've given a perfectly valid understanding of why I didn't want it exhibited, because I don't want complications. I made an executive decision with a substantiated reason, you're challenging my decision over the matter in the unsubtle ways that you always so elequently do.

Perhaps it's a culture gap between us but I don't find it appropriate to post revealing clevage photography on what is essentially a childrens orientated forum. Like Xaso says this isn't the most offensive post we've had but why build up the pile? I'm so sorry that I'm so selfish and thinking of all the complex laws of child infringement that could occur instead of keeping those photos on the forum for the benefit of a wank or two, Phoenix.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:57 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
The shopkeeper has the right to deny a customer any products from their store, so what idiot would let a five year old walk in and buy a left wing paper like the Sun or Mirror with graphic imagery just over the front cover?

He would just say it was for his dad wouldnt he...

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Yes if somebody WANTED to view something inappropriate. Phoenix this website can potentially accomodate a user not even old enough to walk. Unlike you I doubt everyone on this forum has experianced or even discovered the sexual world, I'm not idiotic enough to say 'pah they'll discover it sooner or later' because that's a socially unacceptable ignorance.

Well i disagree that they havent discovered it, people are discovering porn younger and younger these days, i would dare say that everybody on this forum will have seen some form of sexual material, and most of the people have probably seen plenty, but yes, that doesnt mean we should be lax about it, we should still do our best to censor pornographic material, but porn was never the issue here...

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Perhaps it's a culture gap between us but I don't find it appropriate to post revealing clevage photography on what is essentially a childrens orientated forum. Like Xaso says this isn't the most offensive post we've had but why build up the pile? I'm so sorry that I'm so selfish and thinking of all the complex laws of child infringement that could occur instead of keeping those photos on the forum for the benefit of a wank or two, Phoenix.

A culture difference? Same age and same country, yeah lol...oh and btw, i hope your not trying to suggest something by that last sentence, i hope your not making personal judgements towards me with that statement Sam.

Right anyways, you have gone off on a tangent, in knew you would, i expected it. Like i said, Porn is not, and has never been an issue here. The issue was that you made something perfectly harmless, and twisted it into something that is offensive and inappropriate, you have labeled and comdemned something as pornographic, when it quiet clearly is not of that nature. Sorry but you can say what you like, but you cant justify on any level, the removal of that image. In fact, you have probably drawn more negativity by deleting the picture, than you would have if you left it.

Of course porn should be removed, hells bollocks do you think im stupid? I never said we should allow porn on this site, i merely remarked that other forums are more lax on the material that is deemed acceptable and unacceptable, but i guess that is by the by. What i am saying is, you took a very extremist attitude towards a perfectly acceptable picture, and removed it without consulting anybody but yourself. Essentially you have revoked the viewing rights of everybody on this forum, without good reason. You have denied people the chance to view something they had every right to view, and by acting without consulting others, you havent even allowed anybody else to make their own judgement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 1:16 pm

Phoenix wrote:
A culture difference? Same age and same country, yeah lol...oh and btw, i hope your not trying to suggest something by that last sentence, i hope your not making personal judgements towards me with that statement Sam.

Same country, same age, but evidently not the same upbringing or social moralities. Your motive is either you care for the photos (which you obviously won't admit) or you care for my authority over what I consider to be decent or indecent, either way I find it petty. I'm just defending the challenge.




Phoenix wrote:
The issue was that you made something perfectly harmless, and twisted it into something that is offensive and inappropriate, you have labeled and comdemned something as pornographic, when it quiet clearly is not of that nature. Sorry but you can say what you like, but you cant justify on any level, the removal of that image. In fact, you have probably drawn more negativity by deleting the picture, than you would have if you left it.
What's my tangent? As already said, to get so upset about the matter is infantile


Phoenix wrote:
removed it without consulting anybody but yourself.

Kira is inactive, Xaso doesn't care much, that's all the people I need to consult. Smile


Phoenix wrote:
Essentially you have revoked the viewing rights of everybody on this forum, without good reason.

I'm surprised you missed >>
Kernow wrote:

We all trust that Roxy's picture is genuinly hers but there is a very realist possibility that people can post revealing pictures of other people and could be underage. I know for a fact people here have lied about their age to look older and more 'mature'. I ask myself time and time again if Ashly really is the age she says she is, because she exhibits much more immature behaviour.

Roxy in the pictures that I deleted I could see very little facial or boldily differences when compared to a friend's girlfriend I know, who is 15. Neutral

It's all very well for you guys not to give a damn about company infringement because you aren't the guys who'll have to deal with that shite if we get caught. Xaso and myself would be the ones who would get the extra work and hassle to try to keep the forum online. So in all respect Phoenix and others who think alike; let us do our fly a kite job.


You're right Phoenix, despite my understanding that there would be a lawful restriction on what we can and can't post on forumotion's website, there isn't any essential guideline from their site that identifies or neccesitates any lawful action THEY can take against us. However I've emailed the supporting moderators of forumotion to ask for their opinion on the matter if you are so needy for this substantiation.

Of course this is a censorship, however you're missing a few obvious facts that shouldn't be ignored with the base understanding that 'freedom of expression' means that you post anything and everything.


Phoenix wrote:
The fact that your deleting a picture of roxies clevage is laughable, a 5 year old can walk into a newsagents, buy a paper and a see a set of tits on page 3, so what the fly a kite man?

Like the administrator of a forum has the responsibility to decide what is socially acceptable for the forum users (which any socially mature person would validate). The shopkeeper has the right to deny a customer any products from their store, so what idiot would let a five year old walk in and buy a left wing paper like the Sun or Mirror with graphic imagery just over the front cover?

Phoenix wrote:
At the end of the day this is the internet, if somebody wanted to view something age inappropiate, it would take about 3 seconds for them to succeed, so why we are bothering to censor and regulate forum material to such a degree is totally beyond me.

Yes if somebody WANTED to view something inappropriate. Phoenix this website can potentially accomodate a user not even old enough to walk. Unlike you I doubt everyone on this forum has experianced or even discovered the sexual world, I'm not idiotic enough to say 'pah they'll discover it sooner or later' because that's a socially unacceptable ignorance.



If you want to know why I'm being so gustapo and paranoid over the potential pre-16 issues, my father has a current case bringing down a site with explicit young-adult material, needless to say I don't want to even be related to that kind of crime nor to potentially be held responsible for exhibiting it.

Regardless of what forumotion tells us, I think it prudent to follow similar steps such as the CIPA (Childrens' Internet Protection Act) and CDA (Communications Decency Act). Common areas of reference that give a stable and socially courteous guideline of restriction:


The Legal Status of Internet Pornography wrote:
Generally, in the United States, if the act depicted in the pornographic content is legal in the jurisdiction that it is being distributed from then the distributor of such content would not be in violation of the law regardless of whether it is accessible in countries where it is illegal. This does not apply to those who access the pornography, however, as they could still be prosecuted under local laws in their country. Due to enforcement problems in anti-pornography laws over the Internet, countries that prohibit or heavily restrict access to pornography have taken other approaches to limit access by their citizens, such as employing content filters.

Thus we (FA) wouldn't be liable for trouble but as stated many international juristictions and laws could easily turn that around and lead to a complicated affair. At the best of trouble the photos would just be deleted and we (FA) would get a slap on the wrist, at the worst who knows what could be implimented on us. All because of a clevage shot? Want to find out if you were in my shoes? We're not even touching on the child protections act or even government crackdown on child pornography, I think base knowledge should self-substantiate that.

At the end of the day, Forum administration has the responsibility to deliberate whether a revealing picture should be censored or not. I've given a perfectly valid understanding of why I didn't want it exhibited, because I don't want complications. I made an executive decision with a substantiated reason, you're challenging my decision over the matter in the unsubtle ways that you always so elequently do.

Perhaps it's a culture gap between us but I don't find it appropriate to post revealing clevage photography on what is essentially a childrens orientated forum. Like Xaso says this isn't the most offensive post we've had but why build up the pile? I'm so sorry that I'm so selfish and thinking of all the complex laws of child infringement that could occur instead of keeping those photos on the forum for the benefit of a wank or two, Phoenix.

At the moment we have perceived non-porn being deleted. If our roles were reversed we'd have perceived porn not being deleted. I prefer the former situation, which appears to be the lesser of two evils.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy



Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:08 pm

Hey! Well...I'm not gonna bother to read all of above. but Why'd you delete my non cleavage pictures o.o......I'm not underage damnit omg lol. I'm 20!!! I'm gonna be 21 in Jan 27...and i was born in 91. Anyways srsly, thats not cool i didnt have any offensives pictures this time its just normal ones.... Oh well i guess i'm done posting my face from now on since ppl think i'm underage and paranoid. Anyways, your forum your rules. If you wanna see my pix theyre in Ca forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:42 pm

I think both of you need to settle fly a kite down. It's the choice of the user to post the images, is it not?

But this topic is to relax and kick off our shoes, not bicker about what is deemed "inappropriate". It's for all of us to connect, not butt heads. So settle you two.

And I will repeat: It's the choice of the user (Unless it's adult material. Then that's a bit far).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy



Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:49 pm

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker, anyways someone should post a pix to end this senseless bickering. I'm afraid to post one of myself. O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenken



Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:06 pm

@Kernow - I missed how much you write and always makes my head feel dizzy. :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:20 pm

Roxy you want an explanation but can't be bothered to read the explanation........ok.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:53 pm

Kernow, your argument made about rights infringement is very poor. If that were an issue perhaps no picture should be posted at all. Have you verified all the pictures posted thus far. No. I think the line should be drawn if the pictures are illicit. While Roxy's pics were on the border of lewd I should say they did not cross that line. It is not right to censor her choice of pics any different then those of anyone else unless you have a valid reason to do so, like say they were porn(nudity, etc..)

Roxy, I don't have problem with your pics. Just your drug use.

w
e
h
r


Last edited by wehr on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:25 pm

I agree Wehr my paranoia is pedantic and far-fetched, but I think I'd prefer this decision with a little bit of resentment from other people than even the POSSIBILITY of something that could lead to much bigger trouble. There are more tits than face, and more skin than clothing. It may not be pornographic but it is indecent for a star wars forum.

It's a taboo on SoL to say 'it's my decision sod off', but the forum admins set the line of decency to an understandable degree, and like I said - There are more tits than face that make the photo more erotic suggestive than any other picture posted here. Xaso and myself are setting the bar as high as needs be for a forum that could attract a two year old user. Although I'm the more pedantic in this case because of personal experiances I'm having. It'd be the same as a bloke showing off his pubes, just unneccesary.


___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:42 pm

On moral grounds I agree with you Kernow. Where morality goes there are a lot of things I'm against but they are not against the law. I don't like gambling, prostitution, smoking, etc.. If I were king they'd be axed. But this is not how things work in our societies today. I don't like the pics she chose to put on the forum but should you really censor them? My point was really just the argument regarding copy right infringements. You can put on a better case then that my friend.


w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy



Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 12:55 am

I don't really care for reason to be honest. They're just pictures of epic picture angles I took o.o I mostly picked them because I like my hair in them. Be thankful I didn't post my Mileena Mortal Kombat cosplay pix. Those are really suggestive. Any Wehr....-.- I don't do drugs. Don't need em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:46 am

Well Roxy, you told me before in server that you did. And as someone that shares a common ancestry with you I'd like to see you show more self respect.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Underage Photos??   Today at 4:21 am

Back to top Go down
 
Underage Photos??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» netkar pro in photos
» Funny/cute animal photos with caption.
» Stunshock's Photos
» Andarius's Blood Angels army attempt 2000pts
» Hot Toys Scarecrow, and Fear Batman from Batman Begins.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: