)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

@RQ or not RQ.

Go down 
+3
Hektor
Abrum
Lord_Draco
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 10:46 am

I am heavily offended by that poll.

That is just uncalled for and tactless. If you want to fight, that's what PMs are for. Don't go pulling this nonsense and making blatantly offensive topics just to piss people off.

Remember when I was all like "Aww poor baby didn't get what he wanted" to you Xaso? I got yelled at for it, it was not friendly. Nor is that topic. You better stop strutting around like you own the place, and fast. Once I turn my sword to you, you will learn to regret it... A lot.

We're supposed to be friends in this clan. It's sort of required, being one of the core values of the clan and all.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 10:52 am

Respect +1 for stating your opinion. Now, I will say that I believe people are only close if they go through substantial progress, together. For example, working together to improve some aspect attributed to the clan in some way. If you are GOOD at something, 'take people along' on the project to make something for the clan, with all of the clan attributing to it.

That way, much of the clan MIGHT become more close. <Incomplete summary, I'd appreciate any other insight into this matter.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 11:16 am

guys... what's ur speed? i bet its like 5 pointless topics / day ?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 12:24 pm

Damn Draco. Man do I have a lot of respect for you!

What he just said is true. Being a clan means we are a band of brothers (and the sisters xD) and we always back each other up, and take on challenges together. Not arguing about "Was it a RQ?" Spend your time, our time, figuring out how to make our clan and our game experience better.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 12:45 pm

Good on you Draco, for putting your mind out there. The whole thing was indeed outrageous, and most people are very displeased about the whole thing, myself included.

Of course, this issue has been at least stopped from getting worse, so let's not let this get out of hand..
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 2:36 pm

Xaso's gonna flip when he wakes up and reads this xD
Back to top Go down
wehr

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 3:24 pm

Draco, no offense but Aju has not ever held up your clan's values. He's betrayed many of you and you just go about your ignorant ways. As for Tim and Gran, you guys have not been around long enough to have a clue. I'm not on the Xaso bandwagon either. I have issues with him, (e.g. he does not know when to stop arguing). But Xaso has values and is honest. Something I can't say about a lot of SOL over the years.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 3:35 pm

wehr wrote:
As for Tim and Gran, you guys have not been around long enough to have a clue. I'm not on the Xaso bandwagon either.

Don't f uck with me Graan or Xaso Wehr! This is our clan and we have OUR opinion! We have a f ucking clue, we aren't stupid! I swear to god If you insult my clan mates further I'll be so pissed off I'll fly over to Michigan and cut off your balls myself!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 3:51 pm

Lol I love this. SOL Self-PWNage.
Back to top Go down
wehr

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 3:52 pm

lol Tim, I'm 6'3. Good Luck! Now you prove your immaturity as well. 15 and the kid thinks he knows everything. How long you been in SOL Tim? Let's see you just joined forums in January.... LOL

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 3:54 pm

Chill out Tim, it's just wehr.

I've been around long enough to know some of these things, but whatever. It's just not necessary to go around willy nilly throwing around these kinds of topics. So just to avoid more conflict...
Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

@RQ or not RQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ.   @RQ or not RQ. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@RQ or not RQ.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: