)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Fat Bastard Skin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fat Bastard Skin Empty
PostSubject: Fat Bastard Skin   Fat Bastard Skin Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 8:57 am

I have the Fat Bastard skin. It is so funny if you have seen Austin Powers. Best charector of all time.

Im just gonna be sad and copy some quotes I remember...

Of course I'm not happy! Look at me, I'm a big fat slob. I've got bigger titties than you do. I've got more chins than a Chinese phonebook. I've not seen my willie in two years, which is long enough to declare it legally dead.

I can't stop eating. I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's someone I'd like to get in touch with and forgive... myself.

I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back ribs. *Chili's* Baby back ribs.

[Farts] Sorry. I farted. It's a long road ahead.

I'm not kiddin'. I've got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey. Aww, it's SQUIDGY. Christ, I'm gettin' all emotional from it, ya know?

[about Mini-me] Jesus Christ, he's tiny! I've had bigger chunks of corn in my crap.

Well, listen up, sonny Jim: I ate a baby. Oh, aye, Baby: the other, other white meat. Baby: it's what's for dinner.

I'm Dead Sexy. You Are Crap.

Unfortunately, my neck does look like a vagina.

[looking at the toilet] What? I didn't have any corn!

You know what my favorite Helen Hunt movie is?
[twists his opponent's testicles]
TWISTER!

You know, that hurts my feelings! I tried going on a diet, you know. The Zone, you know, "Carbs are the enemy," eh?
But the portions were so wee I ate the delivery man.

Fat Bastard: But when you're an overweight child, in a society that demands perfection, your sense of right and wrong, fair and unfair will always be tragically skewed...
[farts]
Austin Powers: Did you just soil yourself?
Fat Bastard: Maybe.
Fat Bastard: It did sound a little wet, there didn't it? Right at the end! Oooh! Heh heh heh. Let's have a smell, all right? Oh, everyone likes their own brand, don't they? Oh, this is magic! Hmmm, wafting, wafting. Ok, analysis. Ooh, smells like carrots in throw-up! Oh that could gag a maggot! It smells like hot sick ass in a dead carcass! Even stink would say that stinks! You know when you go into an apartment building and you smell the other people's cooking on each floor and you go "What are they cookin'?" That, plus crap!

Fat Bastard: [moans] This diaper's making my nuts rub together. It's gonna start a fire.

..I'm going to eat yer... I'm bigger than you are, I'm higher in the food chain... Get in my belly!

First things first: WHERE'S YOUR SHITTER? I've got a turtle-head poking out.
I'm not kiddin'. I've got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey. Aww, it's SQUIDGY. Christ, I'm gettin' all emotional from it, ya know?

Fat Bastard in-game taunt: First things first, Wheres your shitter? I got a turtle-head poking out.

Fat Bastard when he he does falling damage: [farts] Sorry, I farted.

Bear in mind Fat Bastard is scottish so his accent goes in well with what is being said.
Mike Myers is the best, He plays AUstin Powers, Dr. Evil, Goldmember and Fat Bastard.

AUSTIN POWERS<3
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Fat Bastard Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Bastard Skin   Fat Bastard Skin Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 9:20 am

xD You should link the Fat Bastard skin, I wanna see what it looks like in jk2
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Fat Bastard Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Bastard Skin   Fat Bastard Skin Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 9:41 am

Lol so epic!
Back to top Go down

Fat Bastard Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Bastard Skin   Fat Bastard Skin Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 3:18 am

I'm afraid it doesn't look much like the real fat bastard -IM GONNA EAT YER
- Type. The face looks like a tiger. :<

But, here is the link to download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Fat Bastard Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Bastard Skin   Fat Bastard Skin Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 4:30 am

Oh god! That does look like a tiger...but the likeness is the same: Fat and bastardly.
Back to top Go down

Fat Bastard Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Bastard Skin   Fat Bastard Skin Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 5:17 am

AND SCOTTISH.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Fat Bastard Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Bastard Skin   Fat Bastard Skin Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 9:46 am

Mostly fat.
Back to top Go down

Fat Bastard Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Bastard Skin   Fat Bastard Skin Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 7:03 pm

Naaah 100% Scottish, 99.99999999999% recurring fat and 98.45% Bastardly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fat Bastard Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Bastard Skin   Fat Bastard Skin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fat Bastard Skin
Page 1 of 1