)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update

Go down 
+11
TheGraanulaarian
Igrom
Boogieman
mantA
Alpha'
Lucifer
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
Rex
Micr0
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 6:15 pm

http://www.xfire.com/profile/kreydon/screenshots/?view#116720559
http://www.xfire.com/profile/kreydon/screenshots/?view#116720548

I also have a video but It can't be downloaded it says.

Sorry for double posting, i feel ashamed Smile
When i entered server Darth logged on, And his he has Cyan flame on, And he said I'm so glad i have cyan flame now, I argued with him about him not getting the flame, he bet me he was so i check on fourms.. I came back, the guy was gone and darkoutcast was on, but i looked at the ips and it was the same, sadly i didn't right the ips down.. I was to focused on other things than this also. In one of the pictures you can see he said he faked dark. So i warned him, but he completely said that Rex told him he could, but then said oh! he might be a fake.. So he says he will stop, but i don't believe this.. Once i see his ip again, ill report this..

~Micr0z~

Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 11:38 pm

That is unfair to hack some1 for name stole if he doesn't know that he stolened a name :/.
It is enough reason to hack him only cuz in a jk2 clan some1 have same name?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 1:25 am

what has that cyan thingy on the server to do with the evyl name stealer...?
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 2:22 pm

I'm just telling a whole story, Don't you want me to report shit xaso? say your word and i won't report anything Razz

~Micr0z~
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 3:39 am

its just the wrong topic micro... isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 1:07 pm

I'm going to try to log onto ATS and inform them about this. See how they respond...
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 1:36 pm

Yes Xaso i understand, It's just i didn't want to make another topic, plus this topic is about name stealing so, might as well.

Now it is the perfect topic name Smile

~Micr0z~
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 1:40 pm

Perfect, like i said always, there is just one solution for fakers, and its the favorite of sindwinder

BAN
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 2:53 pm

lmao sebb Im not that aggressive LOL, but yeah at least we should talk to ATS (if anyone visits the forum anymore) and see what they think, then we should execute..
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 1:22 am

I told you this before..... that he uses Ur tags and reacts to everyone he is cyan...

I i have full access to ATS let me try...... because i have very Good Friendship there.
Cool
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 1:46 am

Doesnt the dcmod have addons like clantagprotection which certain user log in as a valid clanmember and wear the tags ?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 3:05 am

We now have an anonymous member on the ATS forum as 'SoL Representative', he has made a post on the forum just giving a general welcome and compliments. So far the thread has received a lot of views but only one comment from friendly comment from Nick; DarkKyle's brother.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 5:27 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I'm going to try to log onto ATS and inform them about this. See how they respond...

I hope their "glorious" leader wont silence you when he looses his mind. ( As he always does when a stranger or someone he dislikes )
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 5:53 am

Yea I'm on the ATS forums as well - But 'SoL Representative' doesn't just represent me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 6:52 am

I thought ats is dead ? It s still active? It s like those stu genius fakin and sniffin arround other clans issues. Well their leaders are the same, same behaviours, both dickheads, no offense. Also, my thought is that they either ignore it, delete that topic or answering with hard understanable english which my ten yrs old bro can talk much better.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 7:30 am

mantA wrote:
I thought ats is dead ? It s still active? It s like those stu genius fakin and sniffin arround other clans issues. Well their leaders are the same, same behaviours, both dickheads, no offense. Also, my thought is that they either ignore it, delete that topic or answering with hard understanable english which my ten yrs old bro can talk much better.

Some English is better than no English I'd say, Just think of an Chilean
Person Who has spoken that language for his Life, and then all of a
sudden try to speak English just imagine how hard it is too do that...
Don't Insult other peoples languages when peace it trying to be
solved,It won't make it any better. insulting them more of there
Knowledge, And Noe I'm taking n ones side. It's just the fact Don't take
the piss out of peoples English, They will learn eventually.

Just Imagine a British Person all over a sudden learns French It takes
time when i did French for 3 years I hardly knew a word but now i no a
little same with polish I knew small amounts but since My girlfriend has
not that good English either i learn her how to speak full English and
she knows allot now. and i know polish more than i use too.
DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_cool

So all im saying is Respect other peoples Languages.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 1:39 pm

They're ignoring the post by SoL Representative (Outcast + Max).
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 1:45 pm

well, i thought them both had left the game...
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 10:12 pm

@ ruskeyy : ok i take it back what i say about lanuage insult, sorry. But stull the matter s remain and we need to make thm pay attention, or lse.
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011, 10:17 pm

DarkKyle told me that Outcast basically left the clan in his hands ('tleast the management)... so, technically, he should be the 'leader' now.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2011, 12:43 am

Max is active on the forum - Looks like he is the leader.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2011, 12:56 am

Isnt that one of outcast's tricks ?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2011, 2:50 am

Well DarkKyle has responded saying any SoL member is welcome on the server as long as they behave accordingly. Basically don't lame, insult, or even mention any rivalry. Just go on there with the SoL tag and act as friendly and peaceful as you can.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2011, 9:06 am

And yes Maximus is now the leader of Ats it was announced in forms along time ago. Cool
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 4:13 am

I think it will take a little until the friendship between sol and ats will be formed. I am finally unbanned a while ago. Back then when the outcast regime was there, you were perma banned all the time, it s been a year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next