)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL Worldwide server

Go down 
+9
Lucifer
gunnarwish
Ajunta Pall
TheGraanulaarian
Boogieman
solid snake
mantA
Kernow Pilgrim
darthman
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darthman

SoL Worldwide server Empty
PostSubject: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 2:36 pm

I was playing on the sol server today and very impressed with the ping, can you guys tell me the name of the server host?

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:24 am

Xasomur is our server host. As for the company, I'm not sure I think it's escapedturkey.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:53 am

Although xaso hosts the server, why isnt the server in euro ? Normally in the sol clan are more euros than americans, or am i wrong ?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 6:00 am

Well would it be safe and fair to americans?? And didn't we have euro server and it failed?
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 7:11 am

Fail? 80% of the clan is Europeans.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 8:55 am

I suggest for the next host place on the great britain.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 8:59 am

There was a reason for the placement, it provided the most mediated connection for people from South America, America, and Europe. Many of our clan members are from both Europe and South America, and balancing those pings is hard to do. If the server were Euro our good friends from Argentina (<3) would all be trying to play with 200+ ping. In other words, they wouldn't be playing at all, they would be lagging.

That's most of the reasoning for that I believe. As for the provider, I also remember hearing escapedturkey at some point, but I wouldn't know that information at all.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 9:05 am

Some ppl said, escaped turkey is for shit, like they had put up their hosting rules which are still broken by some clans like ca or their hardware components are crappy. I cant confirm this but i just heard it.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:13 am

as graa said, the main reason is that the few players from south america couldn't play at all.

But no solid, it's not cuz it not's fair for americans. Is it more fair for euros that server is in us, knowning that 70% of our members are euros ? no, just south americans.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:43 am

if the server is in euro then it woudnt be fair americans would die harder XD but they will less trast talk to about us.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 12:28 pm

not all americans talk trash -_-
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:26 pm

I have a better idea, host the server in Argentina Smile, americans will have 180 ping and euros 300, so americans will stop doing shit in our server and europeans players will know what's the feeling of a player from south america playing in europe!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:15 pm

why sebbat, sol isn't located in euro, why doing that to us ? :'(

and americans won't do more shit for now cuz euros are here to keep the quiet time to time, but if we have 300 ping, what will we do ? your lives will be a nightmare there with them ? D:
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 3:10 pm

sebbat wrote:
I have a better idea, host the server in Argentina Smile, americans will have 180 ping and euros 300, so americans will stop doing shit in our server and europeans players will know what's the feeling of a player from south america playing in europe!

Lol, I don't mind that
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 5:09 pm

LordSindwinder wrote:
not all americans talk trash -_-
i agree on that too, but still there are pplnremained who is even older thaan 17 and still act like a kid. And i find this very sqd to see and hear qbout this and you cant stop this until you do "cl_noprint" to ignore everything.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 9:46 pm

yesterday i did because lunar and eminem started crying becasue they failed to gang me XD
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:38 pm

How many South Americans are active atm?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 11:00 pm

not much but w/e x)
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 2:09 am

When I play I can see only Niicoo (idk if he is SA but he speaks Spanish) and thats all isnt it? :oo
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 2:15 am

first of all, i am not the host of the server ^^ i just do most of his work Razz
nick is still server host, and we need to send him more money before he closes our server Razz

and this is why any changing location or mod is a tricky one Razz
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 6:05 am

Ohh i see, so who is the donator ? The high councils ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 3:03 am

the donator is anyone who can afford money and is 18 or older Smile
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 4:42 am

Hektor wrote:
When I play I can see only Niicoo (idk if he is SA but he speaks Spanish) and thats all isnt it? :oo

He and JoSe JeSus pretends to be Americans but I guess they're Mexicans or Latins.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 5:08 am

Xasomur wrote:
first of all, i am not the host of the server ^^ i just do most of his work Razz
nick is still server host, and we need to send him more money before he closes our server Razz

and this is why any changing location or mod is a tricky one Razz
Do most of my work? What work do I have to do as the server host? None except pay for the server with the money Xaso gives me!

Our server location is for multiple reasons, and we have been over this countless times. The central location is one part of it. There are secondary networking features that only the American locations provide that have been necessary in the past and I feel are still necessary. Petition your European ISPs to improve their network infrastructure. Smile

As for mods, changing that is not something that only the server host can do. Any HC can do that.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 5:19 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
As for mods, changing that is not something that only the server host can do. Any HC can do that.

the issue is not, are we able to, but would you agree ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL Worldwide server   SoL Worldwide server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL Worldwide server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next