)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul

Go down 
+12
Lucifer
mantA
Dark Misery
fisTo
Igrom
Xasomur
gunnarwish
Hektor
wehr
mereel
Ajunta Pall
fodboss
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fodboss

banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Empty
PostSubject: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:59 pm

first , my masterboss user isnt working anymore , dunno wtf so i had to re-register.
2nd , i got kicked banned kicked again by ajunta without any reason , you can check the logs.
I must ask if he acts on behalf of the entire clan.

The server was full so he cant bother denying it.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:01 pm

your location says it all boss, you are trash. You don't let me play on your server, i don't let you play on our server. It's fair, isn't it ?
Back to top Go down
fodboss

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:02 pm

SOL server isnt your server son.
I want to talk to someone else not you.

I think you know where this is going.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:03 pm

It's the pot calling the kettle black.... ;D
Back to top Go down
fodboss

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:05 pm

Smile)))
Trust me this isnt funny.
I did respect your rules in the server, so why did I get kicked / banned?
Cuz aju wants so?

Aju isnt a SOL member when he comes to my server because he evcs , scripts , and has a bad atitude.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:12 pm

why you are mad. You can't bear to deal with what you do yourself ? I don't care what you think, what you hope, what you want. Maybe fod is your server, and sol isn't mine, but SOL isn't your clan, and neither your server, and me i'm HC, you are nothing more than most hated person by sol, and worst ennemy of MY clan, so your opinion, about anything which happens, is not bigger than giobels, even less, cuz at least that guy seem to have some brain and respect for others.

so come to whine in this forum, as well as you know whining, your best hobbi, IDC. I have thousands reasons to ban, first of all which is that you are supposed to be perma banned since 2010, you arn't even supposed to have the right to play on this server. You maybe think that you scare us with your stupid threats of hacking or dunno why, you're just a fat geek thinking he's got all power cuz he's killed a clan, but you're nothing more than a piece of shit ( yes i loved when you called me like this, my turn ! ), and nothing will be done to this server. Sol is sol, and after ALL what you've done, you don't even have the right to come complain in this place for what happens to your fat ass on OUR server.

( you posted faster than me, here's my answer ) :
indeed i ks in fod, but i don't evc, and is being mute a bad attitude ? you chain kicked me while i didn't even say a single word.
Back to top Go down
fodboss

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:17 pm

Paul , I m not talking to you.
And I m not mad.
I could easily change ip and come back , a thing you will never be able to do because you are too dumb.
I posted this topic to find out if SOL supports your abuses:)
That's all.
You do evc , you sabered me through wall today , you'd better admit it.

Now , I dont have to explain to anyone , what I am doing on MY fly a kite SERVER.

All you ever do is come and gang me , and when you cant handle it you run.
So you get kicked, because you are annoying.

That being said I want to know if your clan supports his HC decisions ,ban without reason.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:23 pm

maybe if yourself didn't evc, you'd know how i know where you are when you stick to the wall. Try it with one of your pets sometime : make him stick a wall, go the other side, and look Surprised you see his saberlight ! magic !

second : when i came, you were 2v1ing merc, you and scorch vs him. I came helping him. You ran ASWEEL as us, i won't fight on who runs the most it's useless, just the fact is here, you run aswell as us. than crazy and devil joined. devil did nothing, but crazy helped you and scorch, so again the balance turned to your team, 3v2.
So it's 2v1, then 3v2, and say it's us ganging you ? you already have abs + speed 3 all the time in 1v1, so don't call us runners when we run in 2v1, maybe you should learn jk2 basics before whining of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
fodboss

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:26 pm

dude , I m done with you. I want to hear the other members.

I simply want to know if everyone agrees with you.

That's all , so please stop flooding my topic and wait for your clan mates to reply.

The thing is I didnt do anything you came and abused.

End.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 3:11 pm

Aju, I don't know why you just banned him. He was our toy tonight. We were having fun with him. Everyone in server was attacking tonight. There was no laming.

Please leave poor Giobel out of this. What does he have to do with Boss?

LOL,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 3:18 pm

lol, i had to find someone which was known by everyone for not being hyper. And soz if i took your toy away Sad
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:46 pm

Has Boss changed or what? He even abused me on his server Surprised He is really like a piece of shit - . - now...

wehr wrote:
Please leave poor Giobel out of this. What does he have to do with Boss?

xD

Back to top Go down
fodboss

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 1:00 am

Interesting.
I want some replies from your leadership.
Anyway I ll just asume you guys are starting abusing again.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 1:44 am

he kicked me out of his server to for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 2:04 am

in consideration of our former friendship, aju, i will just ignore this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 3:05 am

Ei-juu wrote:
You don't let me play on your server, i don't let you play on our server

First impression:

That part right there isn't valid reasoning, you didn't get elected to "I AM THE LAAAW!!!!" everywhere. Boss's ONLY valid point is that if you script outside of SoL and drop the tag, then you can't crave for revenge on the server.

Though in this case, I couldn't care less ! Boss, not even quoting our catchphrase of "equality" will help you here. It's a lost cause for you... denying it is futile.

Second impression:

Wait a second...

rurus wrote:
No Scripts/Cheats - Aimbot is strictly forbidden and could get admin to prevent this in some way. Kick Scripts and other JK2 cheats are against the clan morals of fairplay and equality.

Baws wrote:
I did respect your rules in the server, so why did I get kicked / banned?

Welp, even if Ajunta didn't mean to do it, it's a justified ban. Move along, move along...
Back to top Go down
fodboss

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 5:01 am

Okay.
Thats what I wanted to know.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 6:47 am

NO PROBLEM YOU'RE WELCOME
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 4:02 pm

its ajunta pall LOL
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 8:11 pm

fisTo wrote:
its ajunta pall LOL

How do you pronounce it? Is the last part like "pal", like "your my pal". loL
Ajunta the Pal
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 9:48 pm

Or paul ?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 5:16 am

It's pronounced like Paul, but it's spelled Pall. Don't ask why, that's how it is.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 6:46 am

we are spelling out the name of the guy who banned the guy from this server, go figure..
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 7:08 am

in michigan somtimes ppl call a person a pal (personal ass lickeer) when they don't like them....

lol,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
fodboss

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 9:09 am

sure that fits in aju's nickname , doesnt it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next