)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Can I get unbanned from the server

Go down 
+5
mantA
Xasomur
gunnarwish
Chelsea
Cancer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cancer

Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 6:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

I got banned for laming Fireman alot and other noobs that were ganging me, can I get unbanned please afro

auto admin sux

Last edited by Cancer on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:22 am

could be but ur banned not me Very Happy probly if the one who told me this see this he will confirm it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:22 am

ok sure go tell a few of ur friends to say yes its true lol i rly dont care what you think
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:24 am

well like i told i have nothing to lose why lie then?
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:25 am

for the lolz?
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:26 am

i woudnt have much in something like that
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:28 am

ok
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:31 am

if u would just say sorry for abusing you with admin and for insulting u i have no reason to kill you or what ever
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:32 am

well yea banning u was pretty uncalled for but i never insult you ^^
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:34 am

you called me a newb and saying i sucks
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:41 am

no.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:43 am

u didnt? u got someone with same name?
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:44 am

idk? i never even spoke to u before but u just always killed me over and over and ganged me with people and i never understood why tahts why i said why are u butthurt about something all the time
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:44 am

well someoen with ur name insulted me and stuff
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:47 am

ok
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:48 am

then i think our problem is solved
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:17 am

Cancer seems to be approaching this topic with relative respect towards us and this IS his first offense. If someone can unban him on the 'benefit of the doubt' and 'first chance' morality that we are normally so happy to reflect, I'd be grateful.

And merC, as an objective reader, I think you are certainly being more provocative and rude than Cancer, so please pipe down bro.

Chelsea wrote:
^.^ screw auto-admin, its been downfall since they introduced the new laming punishment system .... too protective and unfair

Chel bro if you have some ideas why not post in the synergy? I'd be happy to bring up any proposals for reasonable change you may have with the council.

You could get on the council if you wanted! Make the changes you want to see etc ^_^

Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:18 am

ok sure i will soz about it atleast the problem between me and cancer is solved now
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 1:33 pm

sorry kernow
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 4:52 pm

Alright, it sounds good that you guys come along. But errhhh like chelsea said, the AA is well... ... so unnecessary... it just hit my nerves when i see that and also we know that some ppl use that to abuse some others just to get banned like this and... how can i turn that thing of with admin ??
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:45 am

This ''cancer'' opened a xfire window and then started to write random stuff like do you know to host a dedicated server or whatever he said, but as i repeated back i said i don't know you and who are you. but he still continued asking me about that f* dedicated thingy.. I never wanna speak to this cancer guy again cause he annoyed me pretty much. Hope he doesn't open a chat window again.. but now to the point; so things gone troubling between merc and cancer ( haven't seen him before ), well good that it is over now between them Smile
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:47 am

God i'm so bored without JK2..
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:28 am

Lmao weaver, cancer keeps comin back for u aye !!!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:55 am

I haventhim on xfire. =]
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:03 pm

me2
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:42 pm

Ok i guess we are off topic. I suggest an unban, only if cancer behaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I get unbanned from the server
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next