)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Junior making harrasments

Go down 
+5
Lucifer
Axel
Junior >X<
mantA
Weaver
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Weaver

Weaver

Junior making harrasments Empty
PostSubject: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 4:33 am

Iv'e had enough of dE, Today when I enteredour server ; SoL ; I was there for appreox 10 mins untill a discussion started. Here's an example of how it started:
18:12 - A small talk about ks comes up, 18:14 - 2 guys fighting while the other one says that he uses ks and as i know one of them is a sol member cause someone of them turned off teleports, I said that sol members aren't allowed to use ks but then ''Junior''enters the conversation and starts off saying that i'm lying but which i'm not. As it continues Junior starts calling me hatefull things and I say end of discussion but he just keeps continue and repeats back: Dude shut up kid , your nothing to me fly a kite. What i say back to him is that i told him it is enough and end of discussion but he won't listen and repeats back the same again, and thenit went to far because he didn't stop and still continued so i decided to come here and post about this serious situation. I hope that you guys can support me against Junior because i really don't like him due to what he said to me and that he didn't stop. (PS. Screenshots will come soon about what Junior said to me.)
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 4:56 am

Junior is really mean if he comes to that, tbh, i dont know him much, but i hear no good things aobut him.

idk if dE really consist of people who are harrasing other people.

Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 5:03 am

jajjajajajajaj who are u for shut up me!? pls ,this is so funny ,u spect a admin ban me?keep participating...its free =]
PD:i dont lame u,i dont insult you...stop crying for NothinG!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 5:14 am

The screenshots will show the truth
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 9:49 am

true there axel, proof is all that matters, talk means really nothing nowadays..
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

Junior is fine, he is a cool guy, i dont see him insulting people
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 2:40 am

Weavers post looks more reasonable than Juniors.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:08 am

Boogieman wrote:
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:46 am

Well the thing is dE is just like that. They naturally like to lame and to disobey our directions sometimes. We just have to give them warnings is all.
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 9:07 am

Boogieman wrote:

maybe cuz i dont care what sol thinks.
i didnt lame him,stop talking shit

Last edited by Junior >X< on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 9:18 am

Junior there is no need to be so hateful, please don't insult us.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 11:08 am

Well junior, i think you should get on the lower gear and watch your tongue. It looks like you are not behaving like normal people do. A little bit reluctant wouldnt be bad...
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:15 pm

Why dont close the post? I only read trash. I dont care what u think manta,so dont post that here plz.
Dont write about dE,it doesn't matter in the post
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:43 pm

Then dont watch the topic.
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 4:17 pm

the topic have my name,if u havent anyting for say,dont write shit =]
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 4:23 pm

Quit the fighting. Both of you are out of line. MantA, yes technically you are correct. I can respect that...but don't pursue it any further. Show some class.

Junior, I understand the ideals of dE (spending too much time around laaf Razz), and I cannot change them. Still while you are on our server, I ask you refrain from disobeying our rules while you are present there. That includes good sportsmanship as well. If you leave us alone then you can go along on your merry way, and everyone is singing and holding hands and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:19 pm

idk what u mean...i didnt lame what are u talking about? Dont talk more trash,i just wanna play peacefull like allways,without this stupid topic. If some random have a problem with me ,pm,dont write more trash.
Respet to you tim,but i dont insult anybody
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:26 pm

Oh I never implied that you lamed....just that you follow our directions when you are on the server is all. I'm glad we could reach an understanding.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:00 am

God damn, its was just a discussion, i had lost of disussions and i never came to forums to shed tears when i was a recruit

Junior is right, and he told me that weaver was accusing to a padawan that he was using KS, without a reason and junior told him that members who are out of sol can use KS, and then the discussion started.. I think that this topic is stupid and this has to be closed
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 6:11 am

Junior >X< wrote:
Boogieman wrote:

maybe cuz i dont care what sol thinks.
i didnt lame him,stop talking shit

Talking shit about what? Why do accuse me of posting trash?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 9:40 am

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junior making harrasments   Junior making harrasments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junior making harrasments
Page 1 of 1