)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Padawan lame

Go down 
+13
solid snake
Igrom
Alex
Xasomur
Leonardo
Axel
gunnarwish
Lucifer
Kernow Pilgrim
mantA
Dragon
wehr
Power
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

Padawan lame - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 5:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi all SoL admins.

Maybe you remember new "SoL" reciut ho want kick me out of SoL can.
he can't do it ofcourse but now in 5 week he lame me all time.
i NOT like it. Today admin go and he start lame again in temple. I take creenshots and hope someone can do something.

igrom can't and dragon can't now i hope xasomur do osmething what help me.
I try make peace but it not work!

here creens!

Padawan lame - Page 3 Jk2mp-10

Padawan lame - Page 3 Jk2mp-11

Padawan lame - Page 3 Jk2mp-12

Padawan lame - Page 3 Jk2mp-13

Padawan lame - Page 3 Jk2mp-14

Padawan lame - Page 3 Jk2mp-15

Last edited by Power on Sat 29 Oct 2011, 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 4:57 pm

I know my english not are good. And im happy now xaso can help me.
So xaso what we do???

And i say " if nobody can't help me im out Of SoL clan.
Merc lame me over 5 veek. It make very angry!
I ask help Of Server admins dragon and igrom, but they can't do anything to help me! Damn they!

Now i make in foorum topnic Of this roblem. And hope some can help.

HELP!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:28 pm

Power wrote:
Damn they!

Amen brotha...but really leaving the clan is too rash of an action.
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:31 pm

I say if nobody not help i leave. Smile

But if some dude help i not go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 6:32 pm

[/quote]I ask help Of Server admins dragon and igrom, but they can't do anything to help me! Damn they!
[quote]

I made Padawan to stop laming power, but i can do it only when i am in server.
But power came back to rage for Padawan and Me and Padawan killed power several times in hangar becouse he didn't let us duel.

So he should try not to attack back always when padawan stop laming him, becouse then he dies...

Could admin just bann him?

Last edited by Dragon on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 6:40 pm

I'll help you Power. Whenever I'm in server I'll help protect you.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 11:15 pm

solid snake wrote:
Guys i will try to talk with Power. I want both players in server at the same time to make some kind of agreement so that this stops.

Xasomur wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
fact no. 1: power has a no oby attitude. this may come from his struggles with the english language, which makes it hard for him to understand the other ppl. maybe it also comes from a immature character-trait of him. but hes not always acting like he should. and especially to some old and experienced players, he may look like a big annoying newb

fact no. 2: merc isnt nice on power. any admin has the right, and maybe the duty, to reprimand merc for that abusive behaviour. but if an admin decides to do so, i wish he would put the same efforts in improving powers behaviour too Smile

Xasomur wrote:
power indeed is kinda abusive, in the terms merc uses it. power is tele-running. he is abusing the chatbox, when he gets attacked. he insults ppl and then complains at an admin, if he got killed. he picks up on ppl, and when they duel, he disturbs... and he cant ever let go. once started a fight, he has to have the last word. i mean, merc kicks his arse, until power runs whining to an admin. at that point merc used to stop, idk if he still does. but as soon as merc wasnt paying attention, power came and killed him.
i can see how annoying that is.

maybe someone should have paid attention... it would have saved 2 pages of ... stuff.

everything is said. the problem lies within merc and within power... so it can only be solved together...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:23 am

That may be hard to accomplish, considering merC and Power are not getting along.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 3:50 am

well tbh it''s power his own fault i hunt him i warned him but he laughed at me and insulted me and trying to abuse me if he didnt do that i didnt hunt him but he still didnt learned his lesson as long he acts like this i will hunt him i gaved him 3 warnings and he kept trying to abuse with auto admin and laming me and a few times i stopped because he was begging and then when i stop and he see i'm fighting he comes dfaing me in my back or trying to lightning spam me this is pretty normaly i keep hunting and dont stop when he begs i gaved him 3 chances and he still was doing the same each time or day but he laughed and insulted me attack me in my back afther begging lightning spam ganging me abuse telerun etc ...... to bad power it's ur own fault u wanred u i keep hunting till u quit and whne i see u i hunt u again but u laughed and insulted me i only have now one thing to say TOO BAD But u wouldnt listen to me.

Last edited by gunnarwish on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:43 am

Can't you just hate each other in peace?
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:19 am

axel again i gaved him 3 chances and if he just taked them all this didnt happend but he liked more to beg (PLEASE DONT KILL ME) and then when i turn my back trying to dfa me in my back or when he see i'm fighting come join in and grip or lightning spam me and each time i told him if u dont stop now i hunt you every time i see you but he laughed with it and insulted me and did those other stuff well he got his chances
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:31 am

Grrr!!!

I hope you stop lame me. I use chat box if someone lame.
I hope we can are friends and forgtten this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:51 am

again power i gaved u chances but laughed at me each time i told you and insulted me it's ur own fault now i will hunt you each time i see you GL

PS: i hope u learned it now to better take my warnings serious.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:56 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
wehr wrote:
I think Power is at big disadvantage because of his poor English. You guys are alienating him. I think you should cut the 14 yt old some slack and let solid talk to him. Ease off.

w
e
h
r

Agree. We really have no idea what he is saying.
I understand himwhat he s trying to say, just keep your heads on it. But tbh, people like power, fireman, etc. dont keep their words if they agreed on something. This is making me sick pale
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:04 am

He not want make peace Neutral

so what do? If admin not help soon im out! Help help!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:39 am

It seems like you just want attention now Power. Its time to be a big boy and suck it up.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:13 pm

power needs some guidance and merc needs some borders
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:40 pm

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:51 pm

i wonder how will it go... Power gets his bodyguards and merc is huntin him, xD.
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 1:00 am

Power wrote:

no comments
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:45 am

Power wrote:

You don't abuse AA and if merC lames you tell him to stop, if he doesn't go to a admin and tell him and he will do something to make merC stop... simple
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:03 am

Power wrote:

And if you see that merc is not attacking you and is busy with fighting or doesnt fight, DO NOT ATTACK MERC! Else you face the worst again.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:30 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:45 am

I not attck and he lame me 1h. I try use chat box but merc tell All i abuse if i use it. -.-
If i battle it is same. Fight!
I say stop he not stop. I try make peace but merc say - Don't lie you ***** ...

I say first igrom then dragon they not help. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 8:24 am

Ofc, he wont, because you didnt hold your words what you have said. Once you said that you wanted to have peace with him,you just attacked him when he was busy or when he isnt fighting.

THAT S TOTALLY STUPID FROM YOU! YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT!
THAT S HOW YOU BROKE THE PROMISE/AGREEMENT TOWARDS MERC AND SO HIS TRUST TO YOU!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 2:16 pm

WHoa whoa whoa guys!! Make love not War!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Padawan lame   Padawan lame - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Padawan lame
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next