)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Why?

Go down 
+2
Phoenix
Dark Misery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 1:29 pm

For some reason I got banned today loL. I was playing with junior and phoe then quit and I came back like 2-4 hours later and it says I am banned. The server also has 20 bots for some reason. Looks like hax!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 1:48 pm

Im banned too, and yeah the server is overloading on bots, wtf is going on? Shocked
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 2:02 pm

I checked the logs, it wasn't hax. Lucifer logged into admin as Padawan today and added a global ban. Not sure if it was an accident. I've fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 2:08 pm

nice work nick, oh and hello btw Smile

That is strange, what was lucifer doing...?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 2:11 pm

Hi Phoenix Smile

He was just killing bots, then manually added a global ban via /amaddip, then checked the ban list a few moments later, then restarted the map.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 2:19 pm

Thats weird, what did he do /amaddip 0.0.0.0?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 2:19 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 2:29 pm

Lol, well ive just spoken to him on server, seems its was an accident, though i dont know how he or why he did it lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 2:36 pm

That's no accident. He banned me again. He said "You know what the sad thing is." Then he said "I can't get punished anymore", and he banned me. loL unban me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 2:37 pm

Yeah, i did come back, i temperailly reinstalled to be with my friends (not the clan, im through with it) so yes i accidently logged in, and so with the adding ip thing (i was trying to check the ip, but i accidently did the wrong code) and the last thing i did was add rodians, so after my mere moment of fun with rodians (did not kill anyone with it) i restarted the server, but then i realize i couldn't get back in due to figuring out after that i couldn't back on, so i made a mistake, but honestly i DIDN"T KNOW I WOULD STILL HAVE HC AFTER I LEFT THE CLAN.. and one quick thing i wanted to kick laaaaf one last time for the hell of it. Punish me if u wish, im no longer with the clan anyways.

btw laaaaf i only kicked u, go back on lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 2:39 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Yeah, i did come back, i temperailly reinstalled to be with my friends (not the clan, im through with it) so yes i accidently logged in, and so with the adding ip thing (i was trying to check the ip, but i accidently did the wrong code) and the last thing i did was add rodians, so after my mere moment of fun with rodians (did not kill anyone with it) i restarted the server, but then i realize i couldn't get back in due to figuring out after that i couldn't back on, so i made a mistake, but honestly i DIDN"T KNOW I WOULD STILL HAVE HC AFTER I LEFT THE CLAN.. and one quick thing i wanted to kick laaaaf one last time for the hell of it. Punish me if u wish, im no longer with the clan anyways.

btw laaaaf i only kicked u, go back on lol

LoL that's not a kick, that's ban. Slavery.. it's ok I killed you one last time anyways. Cool
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 3:01 pm

Lol bit harsh to ban laaaf lucifer, poor guy is nothing but nice to people Smile

Im sure we can find it in our hearts to forgive you, you didnt exactly cause armageddon, was just a bit of mischief. This actually happened to me when I was DC admin and left clan, and came back a couple of months later to find i still had the admin pass. I was allowed to keep it too, because there was a shortage of admins at the time.

But banning poor laaafy, awww that guy gets nothing but grief. Wink
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 3:31 pm

Well I changed the passwords. Expect an update from Xasomur.
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 5:54 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Yeah, i did come back, i temperailly reinstalled to be with my friends (not the clan, im through with it)

thats a good thing ,im happy now =]
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 12:28 am

laaf, luci didnt try to pick on you, he banned EVERYONE... it was just a stupid mistake.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:14 am

Xasomur wrote:
laaf, luci didnt try to pick on you, he banned EVERYONE... it was just a stupid mistake.

He banned everyone, Nick reset the server, but then Luci kicked laaaf after that because Laaaf was annoying him.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:25 am

yeah the second time was personal on kicking laaaaf, i mean he kind of deserved it when he couldn't kill me, until he used his ks to finally kick me lawlz.. so yes, the last thing i did was kick laaaaf, and then left the server for the night..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:19 am

oh... then i got it wrong.
but kick =/= ban still ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:55 pm

Um no I tried to get right back on after you like you say kicked me and it said banned.

And sind it was like 3-0 with you fighting back. I don't turn on ks or exec it loL. I always have my mwheel, it comes in my original config, it was just good 3-0 within 2 minutes I really don't see the struggle there (well for me that is). Cool

However then you raged and banned me again. So that's pretty much admin abuse, you rage that I rape you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why?   Why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: