)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

A SoL youtube channel??????

Go down 
+11
groudon4616
Ops
Rex
swiftY
solid snake
Kernow Pilgrim
Lord_Draco
sebbat
Leonardo
Vader
Axel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 2:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok people I was thinking as a few of us (me being one of them) don't enjoy JK2 anymore we bugger off to other games. So I was thinking why not make a youtube channel for the whole of SoL to post videos on to help bring the SoL spirit back for the people who don't play JK2. So because I am Impatient here is the link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SoLGamingChannel?feature=mhee
This would be the email adress to send the videos to so we can upload it: SoLgaming@hotmail.co.uk
So what do you guys think? If this is approved me and a few other (nominated and voted?) people will run the channel and people in SoL will send the video to the email address where one of us will upload it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 2:08 pm

I suggest the gmail account only because you can use it to log on to youtube with it.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 8:12 pm

You don't need G-mail to get onto youtube and personally I find G-mail quiet unpredictable with it deleting my emails by it self or recieving emails 2 months late.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 12:14 am

Exactly why we shouldnt use emails its allready causing arguments and videos may get deleted

if your video gets rejected on the voting system doesnt mean it cant be uploaded just not onto the SoL youtube.

Unless we make a rule for a time limit till it can be posted again for voting after editing or such
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 9:00 am

Axel wrote:
You don't need G-mail to get onto youtube and personally I find G-mail quiet unpredictable with it deleting my emails by it self or recieving emails 2 months late.

Yes I understand, but if you have a gmail account, then you dont have to create a youtube account. It saves time and I thought you should know that.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 1:09 pm

This just dawned on me: Video files can get huge, most email providers have limited file sizes for attachments. (assuming they have not increased this size cap or removed it altogether)

Unless there is some miracle archiver that can make 1GB+ filesizes into smaller files. The email route is out.

So, people who intend to provide videos for the channel will need the password. (transferring on xfire, MSN, or skype is too slow.
Back to top Go down
Ops

Ops

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 4:11 pm

I subscribed to his channel I think i Know Axel i seen him in the game
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 10:01 pm

OK. as the poll failed I looked at the general view of people. We will be using the forum and voting to upload videos.

But first we need nominations and elections to see who gets voted to manage the channel with me. This will last two days!
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 3:17 am

Sounds good, i wont be nominated to sort youtube out as i dont have alot of experiance using it, i also dont have alot of time.

maybe we should have a place on forums where the password is located, or can we create sub accounts on one account so they have limited access so they cannot remove other videos and such. ( not much experiance with youtube )
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 3:50 am

I do not think sub-accounts are possible. I can pm the password to people.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 4:00 am

I think all council should have. + a few extra people?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 5:14 pm

Lol the council should probably answer in this topic. It would be awesome to know they support this idea.
Back to top Go down
groudon4616

groudon4616

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 7:42 am

definatly a good idea
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 8:55 am

Yeah, im we can also dig out a few videos which have been posted around the forum allready and upload them
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 9:26 am

Lets first agree for who gets what.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 11:07 am

Well who WANTS to get nominated? We can just decide via discussion here.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 11:12 am

If you want i can do that job, i have a youtube account
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 11:16 am

As Draco said, email is not going to work due to huge amounts of data. We need to nominate three peeps (As Tim said), and they alone manage and update (on their discretion from member requests) the channel. It'll save a lot of time and organisation in polls etc...

So who wants to stand for election? This can be a new administrative rank perhaps! ^_^
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 12:52 pm

I wouldnt, i dont have much experiance with youtube and wouldnt want to slow the process down
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 9:53 pm

Ok so is everyone happy with seb helping run the channel?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 6:48 am

Yes...and I think we should call it WA, for Web Administrator.

Sebb has my full support as the "WA".
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:35 am

WA? lol doesnt sound right
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:00 am

I dont like WA neither, it would be better if its just called, Admin of youtube channel lol
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:27 pm

So what just Youtube Admin?
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:10 pm

I can Make intro's if your interested. I use after Effects CS 5.5 If You would Like Any Help Just Ask.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:59 pm

That would be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A SoL youtube channel??????   A SoL youtube channel?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A SoL youtube channel??????
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next