)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Honesty of Rebornmaster

Go down 
+8
Axel
Micr0
Dark Misery
Nibler
Xasomur
wehr
Ajunta Pall
Rebornmaster
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebornmaster

Honesty of Rebornmaster Empty
PostSubject: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 10:26 am

Neutral I have a bad history in jk2. History: Use of eVc, severely abused by previous admins, use a kickscript (ks). Even though eVc is a external program attached with jk2 considered a hack some uses of it are benifcial; like how to counteract with it. I'm only using the eVc to study how it works. How the aimbot is used and such. Then once I figure out how everything of the eVc is done, i'll remove it from my system to never use it again. Wehr only thinks that I am a novice and uses it just to be "better". I tried telling him what I use it for. I even told several members of SoL that I use it. It's not like i'm permanently using it. That is honest. However. Possibly no one else in jk2 will say that they use eVc yet do, as known as a lie. Others could be using it to have fun or could be a coder and figure out how to nullify it out of the game. Wehr dosen't see it that way. Now for abuse of admins. I have a hard history of this...and this is the main reason I have chosen to quit being a member of SoL. Here are some examples of abuse: Kicked several times when joining the server for 5-45 seconds give or take then a DC admin (Unlikly to be a HC) used /amkick on me several times in a row. I couldn't tell who it was, probably Deathray or Teddy. Another less harsh way was when choked to death by a empowered grip. Thank you Kernow...
Then in a fun tournament I was facing Aju in the finals of the duel. I was taking heavy damage from kicks and saber throws and managed to get a few hits myself. Then my hp was at 22. It was a stalemate and then somehow he kicked me and killed me with one kick. I notified Kernow about this right when the duel was finished yet...he didn't care. He told me that it did not matter to him and let Aju go free. Another is when DC admin pheniox used empower to kill me. An unprovoked kick from him set me off and attacked him and killed him. Then the next thing I know is when he came back I noticed the JM (Jedimaster) glow off of him; as known as /amempower. Then I got choked and thrashed around for a unknown reason if there was one. And another was banned only because of laming....in the HANGAR yet still banned. :shed tears: . That's all I remember for now but there were other times that has been painful for me. Now for the KS. Yes I use it but others do as well,yet some do not tell the truth. Like for Aju for instance. That last kick was a ks kick. Xasomur told me about a week or so ago that he does ks. Yet how come no one tells me anything about it? I didn't know that they allow players in SoL to use a ks. So then at a point I had one but then council members say that it's not allowed (This was before I was in SoL) then I removed it for a while. Yet a couple of members still use it. And then I thought to myself "They allow others to use it but not me?". So I figured that it's fault that they would allow others to use the scripts and such. confused scratch . That's all I have to explain. And this is the exact reason I couldn't stay with SoL. Because you allow others to use and slip with things. It's a little thing called cyberbullying. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:16 am

facts :
- I ks on european FFA servers : FOD, dfi, before FF when it existed.
- I NEVER use ks on sol server.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:17 am

It's sad that this hack has become such a prolific disease infecting so many of the remaining few players left in jk2. I think the only way to try to alleviate some of he effects of evc would be to lower server rate to maybe 15000 and see if this at least helps to prevent the laggin of ppl in server.

This kid makes some valid points about his time in sol. But as someone that was always an advocate for him I cannont understand his current motivations. I should also say his deeming of this matter as cyberbullying is not justified. If you truly feel that way Jamey you are taking this game way to serious. This game has no bearing on your real life at all. Your real name has never been disclosed and no one is posting anything online to try to intimidate or embarrass you. While some of your experiences may have been indeed unfair it is no different then the reality of life. Not all is fair in life.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:57 am

i told you that aju uses ks outside of sol, and that he used ks once, but long before you were in this clan, jamey. so please stop picking on aju.
as far as for the claims of failures of the admins of sol, some claims may be true, but i wanna recall that the hangar rule didnt always exist, and i also wanna recall that if youre acting rude, no admin will regret getting rid of such a person. even if he didnt break any of the rules, if you take it precisely.
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 12:14 pm

First, where's all the evidence for all the accusations? Screenshots are a hell of an advocate. Secondly, you can't justify your use of jkbot. (eVc is a player...) It comes down to a choice of, "am I going to inject code (which is what jkbot does) into my jk2 to get an advantage over other players? Or am I going to remain legit and keep at least some of my honor." You think you're getting cyberbullied? Kid, you have no idea how badly some people left in jk2 can cyberbully. You have brought insults and enemies on yourself. You even managed to get on my bad side. That is just stupidity considering I'm the easiest person to get along with as long as you don't rub me the wrong way. Let me tell you kid, you sure rubbed me the wrong way. You're just trying to get yourself attention.

You think Aju scripted against you in some duel or w/e? I hate to tell you, but a saber tap+21dmg kick = 22. Problem solved, move on. It's very easy and very common thing to do. Don't make accusations when you don't understand the mechanics of this game.

For admin abuse. You've not seen real admin abuse, kid. Once again, /screenshot + post to SoL = win for you, but no, you didn't do that; why? Because I bet there's more to the story than you're leading on.

One last thing. If I don't recall Reborn, I remember you being extremely annoying player when you wanted to be. You also have insulted people on your own, so are you innocent of cyberbulling? But yet you're here crying wolf. I see.

Conclusion is I don't trust a word that comes out of your mouth, nor should anyone who reads this topic.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:40 pm

loL talk about bad timing.

Legit kicks can go up to 22 dmg, but most likely it's what nib said, 21 dmg (maybe even less) + 1 (maybe even more) saber edge = 22+ dmg.

Wehr: Evc doesn't cause lag problems to other people unless they access lagscript loL (Which hardly anyone ever does, I only seen one person ever to do so, and it was some random on a dueling server). You and your illusions amuse me.

The people that do Evc consider it part of the game, it's an addition, it doesn't turn newbs into pros. It only adds a slight advantage over other pros if your already good in certain situations. Ex: Wallhax on bespin.

Currently for the year and last I think, only two active players in US servers constantly evced (or prove of evc). You and Lunar, loL (both have admitted the use of evc). Other accusations however are illusions because of lack of skill and getting completely dominated.
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 5:16 pm

FACT
-I'm a F ucking walking paradox, No i'm not.
- I have threesomes with a F ucking Triceratops.

~m0z

Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 7:02 pm

Just to say you can kick up to 29 legit. But its bloody hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 11:30 pm

MICRO WAS ON A DRUNK TONIGHT !
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 2:04 am

Axel wrote:

not with a normal kick. there are still air kicks and the wall run kicks, which do more damage. about 24-30
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 7:14 am

Axel wrote:

That's a wallrun kick (aka Mega Kick).
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:01 am

Booo Schittt!!

~m0z
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 6:33 pm

I love the 'hax' in jk2. They aren't infinite ammo, infinite health, or infinite force. They're simple little edges given to players that make them better. Tougher pro = more fun.
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 4:48 am

Tougher no obs = still bad and slightly more annoying though Sad!
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 1:07 am

BRO i aint a freaking admin! nor if i was would i abuse admin powers on you

EDIT: i wouldnt abuse admin powers on you
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:04 pm

Well i hate the ppl who use hax...and think they are better than you. I always played legit since 2005 in alkon,and i will keep doing that. I feel sorry for you,you dont know what is win legit,or win against a european KS and EVC being legit. You sux guys =]

James i always owned you using nothing...you dont need that shit you have a good fps and good guys for train.

Last edited by Junior >X< on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 2:27 pm

People Really Do Need To Start Using Translators, On Here Because Half of the Time They Seem To Sometimes Type As If They're Typing Backwards. And It's A bloody F ucking Hard Job To Read The Piss Poor Words What They Are Trying To Type.

Reminds me of Immigrants. "uses a Translator It's Not Hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honesty of Rebornmaster   Honesty of Rebornmaster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honesty of Rebornmaster
Page 1 of 1