)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).

Go down 
+7
Rex
Axel
Alex
TheGraanulaarian
Kernow Pilgrim
Spartacat
Vader
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 7:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello, Ferret here Razz, long time no see.

Anyway, I still owe SoL something in my eyes (as the pack isn't DONE!!!!) and I would like to complete the pack! So if people post their skins for a second that would be great. Please no skins that replace the default ones.

The old skin pack will NOT be used, re-submit ALL your skins. No overwriting skins for the default skins of JK2. If they are it's your responsibility to make them independent

And please, just take your time and do it right away, I don't want to spend 1 week again asking people to do something Razz.

Sincerely,

Ferret =].

Last edited by Ferret on Thu 10 May 2012, 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 11:26 pm

Submit all the skins you currently use, this is a remake. Nothing of the previous will be used. There were a lot of skins involved and I have no clue from who is who. So I highly suggest you re-submit all your skins.

About what Kernow said. I began this pack awhile ago because I just wanted to see what people looked like and had downloaded. I'm not really concerned about how much the size will be.

My opinion is to get every skin in the pack that people use. If Alex uses 30 a day (3 hour playtime) than it's not a worry for me. I, myself have 2 skins or so. What do you guys think? if there would be a limit I think a limit of 5 is better than 3.

Alex wrote:
found this cool skin today on jk2 files *HOORAY FACKIN JK2 FILES WORKS AGAIN*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I postpone this skin add as I don't know about limits. I may or may not add it depends on other people's opinion.

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
I generally use all the skins that I already requested in the last skinpack. Except for the main one I use these days, which is a Link skin. Sparky had this skin and showed it to me and I was really happy. Smile

Graa, to prevent confusing for myself Razz (lol). Could you submit all the skins once more? The 2011 skin pack I didn't make myself and the 2010 is old. I don't know who submitted what. To prevent confusion I wait till you put 1 post with the skins you use Smile. Otherwise my head is going to be a mess lol.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2012, 5:47 am

LoL I have loads of skins but I really cant be bothered to upload them...... -_-
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2012, 6:21 am

THIS SKIN DISERVES TO GO IN THIS SKIN PACK! Surprised

Back to top Go down
LeonardoDaVinci

LeonardoDaVinci

PostSubject: Re: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2012, 3:14 pm

.....My skin in a SoL pack.

Win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 10:16 pm

Battledroidlover wrote:
LoL I have loads of skins but I really cant be bothered to upload them...... -_-

Just DO IT! Very Happy...

Alex wrote:
THIS SKIN DISERVES TO GO IN THIS SKIN PACK! Surprised

Like I said earlier Alex lol

LeonardoDaVinci wrote:
.....My skin in a SoL pack.

Win.

trofl
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 3:05 am

maybe later.... too busy looking after some newly hatched chicks :-D
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 10:44 am

Don't worry about my other skins, Ferret. I don't use them often enough. As long as the Link skin is added, I'm ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 5:07 am

Ok Gra,

For the record, I've been away for awhile thanks to a sort of crash from my computer. I need to re-do everything -_-. Anyway I be installing JK2 soon, just not now Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 6:45 am

Greetings

i dont understand i made a SoL Skinpack V2 already

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:27 am

That was in Jan 2011. A long time ago. I thought we maybe refresh some we don't use and as the structure is quite hectic I didn't really know how I should proceed with the pack since you also edited it.

So I thought it would be faster and better to start over to get the skins people really use inside the pack and, because there new members and old members left it won't be a complete mess.

Maybe that will clear stuff up Razz. Sorry for not responding already, been busy a lot lately. I check back here soon and see if you replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).   Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS). - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sol Skin Pack Renew made. (SERIOUS).
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2