)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The Ban Game Returns

Go down 
+23
Ichigo
Battledroidlover
Kernow Pilgrim
Vort
Spartacat
Leonardo
fisTo
Vader
Ops
Hektor
Lelouch
Lucifer
Igrom
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Axel
deathray
Rex
solid snake
GONZA
Danek
Xasomur
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 10:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

hey folks. I know some of you still visit the forum... even though you cant call this forum alive... so i thought of giving those periodic checks a deeper sense:
the ban game.
So everytime you're on the forum you can come to this thread.

The history of this game is old... one of our earlierst topics of this forum was the ban game. maybe some of you can remember. but back then we got too much going on to suffer spam. now the situation changed... i think its a nice reminiscence.

the rules are simple. just ban the one above you... (you may give a reason why you do so ^^)

so... whos first?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 6:15 am

:PAUSE: What the hell is gonna happen with the server ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 11:36 am

kernow was the one giving flames to ppl who left the clan. ker isnt here anymore to do so...
and the server is still on for nicks personal reasons Smile so you can still go on... but for how long i cant say...
thats why i ban sind and gonza at the same time:P
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 1:25 pm

i just went on today, owned a couple of people after 5 months, still haz the grip kicks Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 9:49 pm

nice!
but you banned no-one... so i ban you!
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 2:47 am

thnks for the info, banned xaso for giving me the info hehe
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:16 pm

if you guys kept my HC status like that one time on Nightmare than i would of xaso ^.^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 2:13 am

Lucifer wrote:
than i would of xaso
i believe thats grammatically... nonsense? or my brain is crappy ^^
anyway... i ban you for that Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 4:13 am

Hey, give me a break last night, i was drunk lol..
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 6:51 am

I ban sindy for being drunk.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 8:49 am

I ban wolf for being a wolf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 2:58 pm

ouch wolfy i dont think u can get out of that one tehe..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 2:46 am

im tired of banning ppl who forgot to ban someone, so i ignore luci and ban snakey ^^
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 6:12 am

Well then i ban xaso cos he didn't ban luci and banned me instead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 2:51 pm

but i already banned laaafff... -_-, fine ultra mega ban on xaso (everyone bans him at the same time so he cant be unbanned FOREVER )
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 4:58 am

I ban luci for not playing this game by the rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:38 am

I ban you all for forgetting me!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 11:05 am

i ban heky for thinking that i forgot him. in truth i made this topic by thinking on you and sebbat!!!
i missed the good old heky alot :'(
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 3:07 am

I really need to ban hek cos he seems to think that we forgot him but cos rules state that i need to ban the one above i ban xaso Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 8:35 am

What's wrong with the SOL? What's wrong with the Jk2? I don't remember it like this! Whole Jk2 is empty! I still have so much memories from this game. I remember the 24/7 playing this game. The X-mas maps, the full servers and so on. I can try to be a bit active but I don't think it will help :/ + may I know who are the active players? The worst thing is that what you are older you have less and less time to play etc. You have girlfriends, school / work... But it's not the main reason of dying of this game. The reason is that the younger children are getting newer games with better assumptions like graphic, control and so on. So after some time they will have no clue what a good game is. I play only League of Legends (so you can add me if you want) but I somehow got an idea to visit this forum because Jk2 gave me kinda usefull experiance from basic mapping over skinning to better English (which still sucks) and the understanding of games that not all games are only about killing and violence and so on (sounds kinda funny lol..) And because I got some more time atm I can play more but I don't think I can give any old experiance anymore Sad because I will be totally rusty but I won't start complaining when I even haven't visited your server ^ ^

So see ya on the server in future time Smile

Greetings.

(I ban the Finish snake for not missing me) (***dissapointment***)
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 11:50 am

I ban hek for making a long post I dont feel like reading but I shall anyways.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 3:22 am

Sorry Wolf.. I just wanted to make my post not to be ignored. So I put it here into the most watched topic here at the moment.

I ban Wolf for being ultra lazy.... - . -
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 6:53 am

I ban heky for thinking that i didn't miss him!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 9:24 am

i dont ban snake...
i ban heky too ^^
because he states disappointment, though he wasnt here to help out keeping jk2 alive... Sad
we really missed you!!!
so i ban you Razz
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 10:36 am

I ban you all for not playing jk2! D:! I think I'm the only one D:!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:08 pm

I played a week ago for like 50 mins, but i got tired of finding only noobs.. I'm guessing im the only one who plays at my time at night lol (cant find wolfy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ban Game Returns   The Ban Game Returns - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ban Game Returns
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next