)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......

Go down 
+10
Axel
Leonardo
Alpha'
Vader
NickdeClaw
Battledroidlover
TheReferee///
Xasomur
Igrom
Kernow Pilgrim
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 9:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Ahem, well yes I'm very sorry I've been away for so long. Things were a bit hectic after my last post in April 2012. Was working three jobs just to keep living and as you would all understand it wasn't the time to manage the forum. Anyway that was all in vain as I got hit by a huge council tax bill and that basically kicked me out of independant living in Bristol. Just spent the summer abroad travelling around Holland/France/Spain on a working holiday thing. Had to return to the parents house in Cornwall Early November and am saving up some moniez!

Anyway my chief concern is sincere apologies. I should've said I wasn't going to manage the forum anymore as real life was taking precedence. Careers, travelling etc. I'm sorry to all those who were relying on my support to keep the ball rolling, primarily to Nick, Xaso and anyone else who felt like they were burdened with increasing administrative chores.

Why haven't I come on to say hello or anything? Guilt mainly ^_^ - And I didn't want to immerse myself again when I had to get my life sorted out.

Anyway I will make an effort to give the forum 30mins or so a night.

Love as always

~Kern

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 5:23 am

Man, everyone is getting so old now..... Battle is 15.

Best Wishes!!!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 12:59 am

*drops zimmer frame* Oouoh, say what sonny-jim? elephant
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 4:51 am

wehr wrote:
Man, everyone is getting so old now..... Battle is 15.

Best Wishes!!!

Greetings

that aint old

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 11:10 am

Igrom wrote:
Oh, hahaha. I'm fairly certain that you could include "governing over 50+ worrywarts on a democratic online forum" in your resume.

Now you mention it...When I was applying for admin jobs last year....

Kernow's Admin CV wrote:
As an interest, I managed an online forum, overseeing a community of over seventy people. As forum administrator, my tasks include being a receptor for complaints, help and information, as well as updating registered user data, HTML coding and discussion boards for the forum itself.

lol!

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 8:07 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Igrom wrote:
Oh, hahaha. I'm fairly certain that you could include "governing over 50+ worrywarts on a democratic online forum" in your resume.

Now you mention it...When I was applying for admin jobs last year....

Kernow's Admin CV wrote:
As an interest, I managed an online forum, overseeing a community of over seventy people. As forum administrator, my tasks include being a receptor for complaints, help and information, as well as updating registered user data, HTML coding and discussion boards for the forum itself.

lol!

hilarious! guess what: i did the same xD
in my application for my scholarship, which i even received!, i also included a part very similar to what kernow wrote.
i have no public commitment... but needed some. so i wrote it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 11:27 pm

Sol Jk2 Forum: Getting people jobs since 2009.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 12:04 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Sol Jk2 Forum: Getting people jobs since 2009.

haha xD
dont forget the "worldwide" its really true!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2