)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL Skinpack V2!!

Go down 
+3
Garretfire
Battledroidlover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 6:56 am

Greetings

Quite a while ago i created the SoL Skinpack V2, i created the first one but it was not that good coz it did not contain certain stuff.
But then i created the V2 and everythink from the orginal SoL skinpack is in there with some new SoL skin's.

But the point of this topic is, is that i found out that it is finally on Filefront [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
witch i wanted the whole time, i did send the Skinpack V2 to the filefront guys but it never came on filefront, but i was looking today on filefront for some new mods for jk2
and there i found my SoL Skinpack V2!!!!

Kernow could you please put this link on to our Skins section and erase the old one please! thanks

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 8:34 am

It's been up on filefront for ages now, and plus the old file directs you to the new one... so no point in changing it.
Back to top Go down
Garretfire
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Garretfire

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 10:39 am

I have the skinpack but I dont use everything in it, let alone want everything in it, so I just download the skins I want separately.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 11:03 am

Actually BDL when I click on Aang's SoL Skin Pack on the skin page it takes us to the first version. There is an updated second version I on filefrong as Aang says. Shall I replace the link of this new V2 with the original filefront link you had there Aang?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 8:20 pm

yea, i think updating is good.
i dont use any of these packs, so i cant judge if the first skin pack had a feature the update doesnt have. if thats the case, then we shouldnt update, but add the second separately.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 11:28 pm

@Kern I meant on the old sol skin pack page it says "NEW UPDATED VERSION : *link*"
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 3:02 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Actually BDL when I click on Aang's SoL Skin Pack on the skin page it takes us to the first version. There is an updated second version I on filefrong as Aang says. Shall I replace the link of this new V2 with the original filefront link you had there Aang?

Greetings

Yes updating the link would be very good. could you do that please?
you can delete both SoL skin pack links and put the new Link there

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Apr 2013, 8:18 am

the link has still not been updated
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 8:55 am

Aang,

Sorry for the delay. I've updated the link and it just leads to an invalid address on JKFiles, saying something about the file being deleted? Now we don't have a valid link at all :/

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 8:16 pm

its ok its been done already xD

no no its corect you have to enter the site 2 times to get it working, Filefront is a bit messed up its not just by my file its by others aswell on filefront xD
so no worrys
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 11:33 am

How strange......Well yes it works fine so good to know.

I don't know who is being so immature to de-karmaize Aang's posts, but I've balanced them. Personally I think Aang did great work on the SoL Skin Pack work, so thanks buddy we really appreciate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 9:13 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I don't know who is being so immature to de-karmaize Aang's posts, but I've balanced them. Personally I think Aang did great work on the SoL Skin Pack work, so thanks buddy we really appreciate it. Very Happy

i saw this before in other topics with other ppl too. someone who is not a member os sol (since this seems only to happen in public forums) has a grudge against those ppl, or is just messing with karma...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 11:39 pm

alright, now could someone update the map downloads like ats zoned?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 12:04 am

Pretty much all skins that aren't officially on jk2 files are outdated, if they aren't downloaded enough per month they get deleted! D:
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 1:07 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Pretty much all skins that aren't officially on jk2 files are outdated, if they aren't downloaded enough per month they get deleted! D:

thats what they say but is it realy true??

cant be. coz there are some downloads that havent been downloaded for ages, but there still on there so there xD...

And thanks kernow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 2:01 am

^^ That's because they are probably also on jk3 files.com,
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 8:58 am

its true.
most of the links there are dead.

I still have an account on filefront. unfortunately each time they make a large update of their system all my files get deleted. but with an account the downloads stay longer available.

so: if someone wants to have his skin uploaded again separately, then please tell me. if i got his skin, i will upload it again.
(if i havent got it, which is most likely the case, then... i will think of a solution xD)
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 9:46 am

10 years later : SoL Skinpack v7!!
Back to top Go down
Garretfire
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Garretfire

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 3:25 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Wouldnt that be V12? XD Razz
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 6:52 pm

Garretfire wrote:
Ajunta Pall wrote:
Wouldnt that be V12? XD Razz

LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SoL Skinpack V2!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoL Skinpack V2!!   SoL Skinpack V2!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL Skinpack V2!!
Page 1 of 1