)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Inactive for the next 2 weeks

Go down 
+7
Vader
Battledroidlover
mantA
raynE
Leonardo
Xasomur
Girin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Girin

Girin

Inactive for the next 2 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 10:59 pm

Just letting everybody know before hand that i am going to be in wales for the next 2 weeks and i won't have my computer with me. I've already applied for SoL so i will find out what happens when i'm back. Very Happy
I'll be back home at the beginning of September and will be on JK2 as often as i can if i'm not working on anything for sixth form.

I'll have my cell/mobile on me so if you need to contact me, just PM me through the forum. Smile

I'll see you guys when i get back :)bb and may the force be with you Yoda

Last edited by Girin on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add emoticons)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 1:15 pm

Thx for the notification.
I was about to make a poll for you, but I guess we should wait for you to come back first...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 2:19 pm

Nahhhhh make the poll pirat 
Back to top Go down
Girin

Girin

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 4:43 am

Thanks Tim Razz and i'm back now any Xasomur Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 4:58 am

Very Happy wb!! Smile Your poll will come soon then I think Smile
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeTue 01 Oct 2013, 2:12 am

How is there still drama in this game? Enjoy your time together, laugh, have fun, whine about laming, etc. I had a nostalgia moment and hopped on Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II for a bit. There are no servers up anymore, and two semi active community sites. It is almost a 20 year old game, but still... I loved that game :,(, annyway. It got me to thinking, having bromance moments in 10+ year old video games is the reason we keep coming back on to this game (other than the fact it kicks arse), so quit all this drama garbage. (Though on the bright side, Igrom always banned me a lot...) Hm. .. Oh well. This is the last stable clan in JK2 aside from that dingbat ridden ATS clan. Make it last! <3
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeTue 01 Oct 2013, 4:14 am

haha, nice Wink
But where do you see drama? Surprised
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeTue 01 Oct 2013, 9:24 am

Idk someone mentioned something about the latest drama. Come to think of it, it might not even be from this thread... Surprised
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 9:34 pm

I have never seen such jk2forums where the dramas of in game people are bundled, collected or even willingly posted like the sol forum Mad
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 12:26 am

Yeah we do make quite a lot of drama over small things Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 12:30 am

Indeed we do make drama, but is our clan and server is still alive? Yes, yes it is.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 6:06 am

Maybe we cause drama because we care. Care keeps the game alive. Rock on!
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 6:18 am

mantA wrote:
I have never seen such jk2forums where the dramas of in game people are bundled, collected or even willingly posted like the sol forum Mad
You haven't been to many JK2 forums, then, despite any claims you may make to the contrary. It's easy to Google things about JK2 and find drama in JK2 forums even when the topic was supposed to have nothing to do with drama. Razz

JK2 is "serious business."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 6:46 am

Lol, www.conspiracyofsorrow.com - jk2 drama to the highest level!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 6:41 am

I'm so glad I followed that link lmao
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 11:51 am

BDL wrote:
Yeah we do make quite a lot of drama over small things 
Like family. I love you 
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 11:59 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
BDL wrote:
Yeah we do make quite a lot of drama over small things 
Like family. I love you 
I love you guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactive for the next 2 weeks   Inactive for the next 2 weeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactive for the next 2 weeks
Page 1 of 1