)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Phoenix Down Under

Go down 
+12
Kernow Pilgrim
sebbat
NickdeClaw
Light
solid snake
GONZA
Leonardo
Micr0
Vader
Xasomur
Lucifer
Phoenix
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 7:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

21 random pics from Australia...for you viewing pleasure

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up10

A recent road trip, through the Outback

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up11

Sunset in Mount Isa, during the road trip

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up13

Drinking games in the dorm room, i'm on the right pulling the stupid face xD

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up14

The hostel in Melbourne

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up15

Being silly on a night out Smile

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up16

Playing beer pong with my friend Laura, from Holland

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up17

Lewis Hamilton, Melbourne Grand Prix Smile

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up18

Mark Webber

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up19

Lewis again

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up20

Paul Di Resta and Filipe Massa

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up21

On the track, after the race

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up22

In Melbourne

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up23

Myself and Maria (a girl from Ohio that I hooked up with) in one of the Melbourne Graffiti streets Smile

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up24

Night party at Bondi Beach

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up25

Party at Melbourne. The blonde girl on my immediate (EDIT) right is Selina, who I was seeing at the time. I like my German girls Smile

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up26

New Years Eve in Sydney

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up27

Don't fall asleep during an after party, this will happen to you.......hair and eyebrows shaved off ha ha

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up28

Waterfalls in North Queensland

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up29

Holding a python, during a visit to Cairns

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up30

And ABC (anything but clothes) party in Queensland, for my birthday. I made this gladiator outfit from flyers

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Sol_up12

Last edited by Phoenix on Sun 18 Aug 2013, 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 10:51 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
YOU should play in Real Madrid not real Gareth Bale, YOU should be earning the millions $ xD
I'm usless as football these days, I have a touch like a rapist...

I've been back in UK a month now, fair to say the post travelling blues have hit me hard. You should come see me up north some time dude, or I'll come down south whichever. Would be a right laugh. Wink

Battledroidlover wrote:
Seems you're a bit of a party freak Phoe cheers
raynE wrote:
damn dude, you went all out.
Hell F**kin' Yeah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 11:24 am

Yes Phoe I think we both have that crazy gene. Eccentricity is a neccessity ^_^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 12:09 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Yes Phoe I think we both have that crazy gene. Eccentricity is a neccessity ^_^
Is that actually a Tarantuala on your f**king Forehead????

You've got a good sized pair mate...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 12:49 pm

When you're bored.....

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 734043_4641331825663_1899929328_n
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 12:52 pm

Its not fair that you can do that with such ease.....and I've been to Australia for 2 years and still would hate to do that..... Where did you get it from anyway? Its not photoshop is it?

I'd love to hold one....but on my face, thats asking a bit much...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 12:53 pm

it is photoshop xP
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 12:57 pm

I had a suspicion, but you can the end of its leg kink when its on his nose, which makes it look real...but then I was wondering how it could stay there, because I dont think they produce webs or have much grip....top marks for realism though
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:10 pm

It is real.

That photo was taken in january. This was taken on my mac just now -

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 1377097_10201233428652141_872035283_n

In the tank you can see Rosie - Her skins are on top ^_^
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:17 pm

........Tarantulas shed?!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:21 pm

Phoe - Tarantula's can climb up glass. They can defy gravity quite well. Rosie is actually a burrowing species but from time to time she likes to just play the monkey.

It was the first and only time I'll put her on my face. It took f***in ages to get the right position. She is the most docile tarantula species on the planet. Never bitten me - *touch wood*

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:23 pm

Xaso, throwing me off.... I didn't know whether they were real or not.

Man I'm impressed.....I need something like that....maybe a Snake or Lizard....something to break the ice at parties.

So how does she stick to your face? She looks heavy.... Tell me more, is she yours?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:27 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Phoe - Tarantula's can climb up glass. They can defy gravity quite well. Rosie is actually a burrowing species but from time to time she likes to just play the monkey.

It was the first and only time I'll put her on my face. It took f***in ages to get the right position. She is the most docile tarantula species on the planet. Never bitten me - *touch wood*

Okay Okay I'm not that well informed about tarantulas.... I was aware most of them are none aggressive towards humans unless severely threatened. I actually saw a couple the other day at a reptile pet shop in Middlesbrough...seriously cool man....although I think a snake or a gecko would be more my thing
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:30 pm

TARANTULAS SHED?!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:36 pm

Yes Tim all spiders shed.

I got her in 1998 as a random present from the old folks. She's a Chilean Rose (same species that appeared in Breaking Bad, Season 5 don't know if you've watched), and female; hence the large size. Males are smaller and more wiry in nature.

They have tiny claws on the end of their legs, which enables them to climb more or less anything. Their grip is strong and sometimes hard to remove but it doesn't pierce the skin.

The irony is that spiders do scare me. If it's a sizable house spider (gods knows what I'd do finding a huntsman), and it surprises me in close proximity, I'd sketch out. Needless to say if Rosie escaped I'd be shitting myself.

She eats Locusts: exo-digestion which is a pretty alien way of eating. Turns your insides to soup and then sucks them up!

This is one of her skins, fangs are about 2cm.

Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 1385083_10201233504814045_1136427779_n
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:43 pm

wtf I was sure it was photoshopped. Her leg is in your EYE... and your look is like you got nothing in yo face, and it would be kinda easy to insert that spider to the pic... lol
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:53 pm

There were many takes xD That particular photo her leg was just over my eye, which made it look all the better ^_^

Anyway Phoe - I agree with ye - When she passes away in god knows how many more years (lifespan 20-30 years) I'm going for a proper lizard.

I want:

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:55 pm

Actually as far as I'm aware, all reptiles and arachnids shred, although I can't be 100%....

So hang on....on your face, thats rosie right not just the skin...? Yeah those fangs are mean...but non-toxic I'm sure, plus you'd have to really piss her off to get a bite. That was one of ones I saw in the shop actually, a Chilean Rose.

Yeah spiders used to bother me badly, I saw the film Arachnaphobia as a child and was mentally scarred. There was a time when I couldn't approach one in the house, if there was one in my bedroom, no matter how small, it had to die. Human crewlty and ignorance really...

Yeah they way they feed is a bit messed up, but the prey is usually paralyised which is at least something. Thats mother nature though, who are we to argue with it.

But then I just kinda manned up, especially in Australia. I had a resident huntmans in my bedroom at my uncles house, and he totally forbid me to harm it in any way, I didnt like the idea of it lurking there, but it just left me alone. I dont like the idea of spiders being in my bed, or somewhere I can't see, but they dont bother me at all when I know where they are. Its more the not knowing that I fear, than the actually entity itself. That goes for most things.

Shes cool man, and seems very placid.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 10:48 pm

Kernow, you should meet my sister, she really uhm... loves spiders Twisted Evil And can you buy a Komodo Dragon ? They're my favourite lizards Razz
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Oct 2013, 1:01 am

I doubt you could buy a Komodo Dragon, plus they grow up to 3 m.. xD
However the one kern wants is pretty cool, I went to an online reptile shop and it cost $250. (I'd totally buy it, but its illegal :s) (Note: Apparently while looking at the laws in my city starting Jan 1, 2015 you need a license for a cat.. o.o)
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Oct 2013, 1:08 am

Vader wrote:
I doubt you could buy a Komodo Dragon, plus they grow up to 3 m.. xD
However the one kern wants is pretty cool, I went to an online reptile shop and it cost $250. (I'd totally buy it, but its illegal :s)
Why he cant buy it? He would have 3m long problem xDD
And for me its quite reasonable for it to be illegal lol
Vader wrote:
(Note: Apparently while looking at the laws in my city starting Jan 1, 2015 you need a license for a cat.. o.o)
Time is ticking Vad, quickly get an alligator disguised as a cat a cat
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Oct 2013, 1:48 am

You probably could buy one somewhere, provided it had been bred in captivity, but it wouldn't be cheap. The big issue would be convenience, they're a big responsibility and also consume alot of space. They're too big for my needs, I'd prefer something more handlable like a Blue Tongued Lizard or a Gecko...
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Oct 2013, 2:40 am

I read up on it and its most likely that you wont find one. And even if you did they may have a poisonous bacteria, only the ones in zoos dont have it due to lots of care, plus you need a heater, a small pool and quite a bit of space. Plus the price of it.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Oct 2013, 2:46 am

Vader wrote:
they may have a poisonous bacteria
Twisted Evil 
I mean... xDD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Oct 2013, 3:12 am

Vader wrote:
I read up on it and its most likely that you wont find one. And even if you did they may have a poisonous bacteria, only the ones in zoos dont have it due to lots of care, plus you need a heater, a small pool and quite a bit of space. Plus the price of it.
Most reptiles manifest harmful bacteria on their teeth, its part of a defence mechanism...

Surpisingly enough, Human Beings are one of the species that also have a high amount of oral bacteria too. A bite from another person would be more likely to cause infection than a bite from a dog for example...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Oct 2013, 8:48 am

What a kinky way to get an infection!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Down Under    Phoenix Down Under  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Down Under
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next