)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Gonza afk for a while

Go down 
+2
Shotty
GONZA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Gonza afk for a while Empty
PostSubject: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeSun 01 Dec 2013, 8:08 am

My pc is not responding anymore, when i turn it on, the windows logo appears but then, nothing, all black. I tried several times trying to run "safe mode" and another options but it doesnt work.

Thats all, idk when i will be able to play again xD, i will tell you.
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeSun 01 Dec 2013, 8:11 am

Mhm, what OP (aka OS) do you use?
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeSun 01 Dec 2013, 8:41 am

Windows xp, but today the pc freezed, i tried to restart and nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeSun 01 Dec 2013, 8:55 am

You can try entering the settings when booting, by pressing F12 (normally) or pressing F10. It should bring up a settings menu, there i believe you can select to reset your Hard drive, or boot with certain files.
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeSun 01 Dec 2013, 9:02 am

enters the installation cd, let it boot to the xp cd when you restart your pc. reinstall windows without formatting the hard disk so you do not lose your data.

easy cost efficient problem hunting, if it does not work after that then you might consider spending money on your machine.

make sure you have a working registration / cd-key for your windows before you do that
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeSun 01 Dec 2013, 12:29 pm

Mm, when you mentioned your screen not showing anything after the xp logo, I thought perhaps your screen died, but since you said it froze.. (maybe its the screen but..)
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeSun 01 Dec 2013, 1:31 pm

I will explain better, once i start the computer, appears a black screen with options:
*A text explaining the possible problems and the right option to each problem*
-Safe mode
-Initialize windows XP. And another 2 more that i dont remember now...
Choose the one you choose, the windows logo appears loading, and then it keeps loading with a black screen. (Its loading cuz the red light of the cpu keeps lightining)
I realized that after waiting a whiiile, the computer restarts itself.
Sry my english sucks trying to explain technology xD
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeSun 01 Dec 2013, 1:35 pm

While being on that screen, or when booting before it try to press F12 or F10, even F9.
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeSun 01 Dec 2013, 4:19 pm

I tried but nothing happens
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeSun 01 Dec 2013, 11:33 pm

GONZA wrote:
My pc is not responding anymore, when i turn it on, the windows logo appears but then, nothing, all black. I tried several times trying to run "safe mode" and another options but it doesnt work.

Thats all, idk when i will be able to play again xD, i will tell you.
Safe Mode should just load all the basic stuffs without drivers, so it should even display something on your screen, does it even show anything there?

GONZA wrote:
I will explain better, once i start the computer, appears a black screen with options:
*A text explaining the possible problems and the right option to each problem*
-Safe mode
-Initialize windows XP. And another 2 more that i dont remember now...
Choose the one you choose, the windows logo appears loading, and then it keeps loading with a black screen. (Its loading cuz the red light of the cpu keeps lightining)
I realized that after waiting a whiiile, the computer restarts itself.
Sry my english sucks trying to explain technology xD
Sounds like there is a windows failure which can be caused by something we dont know.
Well i think i need to know exactly if the safe mode still shows the screen or not. I assume the cables are connected properly and i assume you might be able to connect your DVI / VGA cable into an alternative Port to verify if you can see something on screen.
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeMon 02 Dec 2013, 2:06 am

I tried with safe mode, and every option given, but nothing shows in the screen. I talked with my dad, we are going to send it to a technician, because we dont have a solution here.
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeMon 02 Dec 2013, 3:05 am

installing windows xp is as easy as walking... unless you realy do not want a fresh install.
those 'pc fixers' always ask like 100 dollar to eventually just install xp...

actually the funny thing is, i do not know any people that cant do it themselvs.
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeMon 02 Dec 2013, 5:32 am

The thing is that, windows xp is working, i can install windows if its installed already?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeMon 02 Dec 2013, 5:40 am

Sure you can. If you have more than 2 partitions on your harddisk available, that means partition1 for your "old and broken" windows and the partition2 for your "new installed" windows, it sure is possible to install on it.
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeMon 02 Dec 2013, 7:43 am

I dont remember how many partitions we have, damn i will see what can i do... thanks for the help guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitimeSun 08 Dec 2013, 9:14 am

Just don't leave us forever Gonza!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonza afk for a while   Gonza afk for a while Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonza afk for a while
Page 1 of 1