)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Should fisto come back to sol

Go down 
+9
Xasomur
Shotty
mereel
Lord_Draco
mantA
Lucifer
Vader
Zelah
fisTo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

Should fisto come back to sol  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello just wondering if I should come back to sol and be a legit member.

I have taught alot of sol members in the past and I am willing to train more of them as a good role model in jk2

This is a topic to discuss if I should join and that if I am happy with the results I will gladly put in a application.

I will be still wearing my o.o tags as I am still a leader of o.o with azzy. o.o was my family for along time so I am still going to use those tags.

Vote Yes or No for me to join. No non sol members will not be counted as a vote.

~fisto/chubby

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:25 am

yeah I am fine with whatever but yeah not a white spark LOL.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:26 am

What would you do if the outcomes goes for a white spark?
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:31 am

um I wouldnt really want to join.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:39 am

Well then.

If you really decide to join sol, you should AAND have to post an application in the questionaire subforum.

The process is easy, after u have posted your app, be active and get many ppls to know you. 7 days later u ll get a poll. And that runs additional 7 days too. The poll will decide about your rank since you were a former yellow ranked member since ats times. The outcome will be out if the time s over.
I think you already know that kind of process since you have followed sol for a long time.

Also we have to follow the structure, that is why i have to say it to you now. Else it leads to confusion.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:48 am

I will think about it
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:50 am

Do it fisto Smile
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 11:09 am

Ye, there were two o.o yodas, one was me, and the other was using the exact name but with different coloring

Ye, skilled player doesn't need to rely on scripting no matter what situation he finds himself in

And, ye but if majority will vote for recruit (white spark) and if you say im not accepting rank lower than this or this rank, then it doesn't show much commitment for joining to me, people are willingful to accept you back, and you shouldn't bargain what returning rank you wanna get.

Anyways you won't seem to be voted for recruit if you decide to app back soooo ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 1:47 pm

I was pleased you were putting feelers out there towards your potential recruitment into SoL Fisto. There is no doubt you are a legend to the clan in your own right; you have taught many people, helped many players, and it deserves recognition. What I think is necessary here though is that you divide a reputation alongside us from a potential reputation WITH us.

We have had many returning members lately and some of them have have been given recruitment (such as mantA who in my opinion was worthy of much more considering his important council contributions as an elected commoner), and they take it as an oppertunity to demonstrate their commitment to SoL, which you should also. I am disencouraged when you disgard a white spark when, as Yodah rightly states, you shouldn't bargain for your rank.

Your membership in ATS was even before my time in the clan. My earliest memory of you is an 'exile' from the clan and Outcast brainwashing me to ignore anything you said to me, I'm unsure of your circumstances in ATS but it was YEARS ago. I think, considering the level of evolution the clan has faced since the split in 09, recruitment is the only option for me.

I am happy to see you join us, positively enthusiastic for it, but my vote would be recruit. Considering we, as a majority, have little experiance of what you are like WITH us, as opposed to alongside us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should fisto come back to sol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2