First topic message reminder :
Hey guys, I decided to release my :JK: Duel Mod to those who are interested in using it.
(Gameversion is still basejk)
Original post: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Even though it is 2014, I am releasing a mod to those who still play this game and are interested in trying it out.
This serverside mod is simply just basejk with fixes for dueling on FFA.
- Duel begins with 100/100; winner gets 100/100
- No 10 second wait after a duel
- Allows multiple duels
- Allows black names
- JK2MF (If you choose you do not want to use it, delete the jk2mf folder and get rid of the j2kmf settings in the server.cfg)
- twi_client.pk3. This clientside makes others invisible while in duel, allows you to increase cg_fov up to 200, and added
- ffa_bespin with no health & shield pickups
You can download the mod by clicking here.
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
:JK: Duel Mod was originally developed for use of NON-CLAN servers, and competitions/tournaments while including JK2MF.
I released this mod to the public for those who want a server with traditional base feel and style, but want some "fixed" features
that basejk should've kept/added.
There are no known bugs in :JK: Duel Mod as of 1/30/2014.
- For allowing the use of JK2MF
- Helping me out with suggestions/troubles I've encountered