)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

so shotty

Go down 
+4
ExiDux
EpicJK2
Shotty
thejack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
thejack

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 12:45 pm

how long is the ban?
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 12:50 pm

1 week.

It will not be revoked.

You ignored my warnings and reconnected when slept.
Back to top Go down
thejack

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 12:51 pm

I lamed Andy, Proball and then you.

Warning 3, I got slept and silenced. I reconnected once, you banned me. You never told me NOT to reconnect, after i reconnected the first time you just banned me.
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 12:54 pm

You should have thought about that reconnecting part.

What you did was avoiding admin punishment. I clearly said "10 minutes sleept and silence". Yet you chose to ignore that. Acccept your ban and wait for it to end.

I gave you a warning 4, and you insulted. Then I banned.
Back to top Go down
thejack

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 12:56 pm

What was warning 4 for? People reconnect all the time and I do it once and get a week ban? People were right, you are an abusive admin Shotty.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 1:07 pm

Just to be clear, you reconnected to avoid admin action. I was there, you were laming when you saw the opportunity, and you were warned several times by myself, Andy and Shotty. You even said yourself 'idc if I get banned' yet here you are complaining about it.

It's a week ban so please when the ban is lifted, just avoid doing the things that got you banned this time.
Back to top Go down
thejack

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 1:31 pm

I have respect for Epic, and Andy. They were both calm and asked me to stop, nicely, and I did. Even after I got warned the 1st time. I stopped laming, did I not?

Then shotty came, I lamed him once, got slept, reconnected, boom ban.

This is why I am here epic. It's not because I care about getting banned (there are ways to get around it, I'm sure you know), I'm here because Shotty has been known to be an abusive admin over the past and nobody seems to care.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 1:39 pm

No you didn't just lame Shotty once then get banned, you lamed Pro, Digz and Andy a few times after warnings. You were slept because of that, after your third warning. Then because you evaded admin action, you were banned.

The ban was justified in my opinion, you were baiting it the whole time you were there. I would suggest next time you're on the server to just play normally and have fun rather than doing things that would lead you to have admin action used against you.
Back to top Go down
thejack

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 1:49 pm

Epic I lamed those people before shotty even came on. Then gradually you guys gave me warnings. Then I stopped. Then shotty got on, I lamed him once and it all started. You cannot deny that.

I did not lame those people after I got warning 3. In your reply you said "you didnt just lame shotty and get banned you lamed this guy and that guy" that was before though. It does not matter who I lamed before you warn me. Point is warning 3 came, sleep, recon then ban. Isn't that how your admin system works? 3 warnings then sleep? If the person reconnects once you do not just ban them.

Anyhow, see y'all tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 1:59 pm

No again, you were slept pretty much immediately after you lamed Pro, I know this because I was typing out the command but Andy beat me to it. That was way after your third warning. As I said you were baiting the ban from the minute you got into the server. You had several warnings of different kinds including polite requests to stop laming.

'Epic I lamed those people before shotty even came on. Then gradually you guys gave me warnings.'

This sentence alone suggests you had no intention of playing on our server without causing dramas.

Back to top Go down
thejack

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 2:34 pm

k
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 3:54 pm

wheni was active in game shotty always showed signs of being severely strict about the rules.
nobody can blame him, and no laming is no laming.

just sit trough this, i am sure that over time he will become more lenient. you can not ban half the player base Wink
Back to top Go down
Beef Surprise

Beef Surprise

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 4:12 pm

I played this game when it first came out, I have recently returned... and my skills are very much lacking.

So, when I log onto the server any number of people lame me. I ask them to stop, they lame me, I go to the temple because it's a no lame zone.. I get lammed. Admins ask people to stop, the moment the admins back is turned, I get lamed or kicked or thrown etc. When I try to talk to players they insult or they act as if I am a child who is bugging them... funny as I am an adult male in my 40's.

This is because there are some players who love to be jerks, for some reason the act of being an ass make people feel good... So don't be surprised when people respond to you as if your an ass. This server has rules, like other games, like everywhere else in life when you break the rules you have to deal with the result.

you can always try a different strategy, you could be respectful.
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 4:13 pm

i never slept him actually also I want to put out that I never understood why he was supposed to be slept for 10 mintues and silenced it was only the first time and should've been just slept for five mintues I thought I personally was against the actions shotty took by banning him as I thought he was a little quick to ban him for one.
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 4:37 pm

Silencing him may have been a little too much, but it was because he was insulting. Right before he reconnected i said "Do not reconnect" and yet he did. When he came back into the server, he insulted again and I banned him. Either way, he was going to get banned because of his behavior, Epic was ready to use the banhammer.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 4:44 pm

Jack is aware now of the initial decision... Any further discussion on whether people think the ban length should be different or whatever should take place in member only area
Back to top Go down
thejack

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 5:22 pm

Shotty how is calling someone a pro an insult? Because thats the word I used.

I suggest you look up the meaning...
Back to top Go down
thejack

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 5:24 pm

thejack wrote:
Shotty how is calling someone a pro an insult? Because thats the word I used.

I suggest you look up the meaning...

I typed   N a b b e r

I don't know why the forum auto changed it to 'pro'.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 5:40 pm

This is getting out of hand. Jack you were issued a ban, you shall be upheld by the ban by the clan and our admins. We expect you to come back onto the server and be a better person and listening to the rules. We all want to have fun in this game with the time it has left and spend it with a good group of people. If you decide to go against our rules again we shall be no less strict than what shotty has done earlier. Thank you and have a nice day. Smile

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

so shotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: so shotty   so shotty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so shotty
Page 1 of 1