)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz

Go down 
+10
mereel
Lelouch
Xasomur
Hektor
Gavin
TheGraanulaarian
sebbat
GONZA
BlueNinja
Grimlore
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 1:19 pm

i found these while surfin on Youtube enjoy Razz

not that any of ya care about Medal of Honor or Halo anyways..

Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 1:33 pm

Halo pwns and Call Of Duty friggin copied Medal Of Honor.
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 1:51 pm

i played the first arkham asylum is very good!
thnks grim for the video man
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 1:57 pm

Call of duty ftw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 2:04 pm

Indeed seb Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 2:35 pm

@ blue how exactly did they copy Infinity Ward confused

np Gonzaz

i also found another one Razz

Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:15 pm

OMG YOUR ALL WRONG!! BARBIE GIRL RETURNS > ALL!!!!!!!!

jkjk xD

I think Medal of honour is best, I used to play all of them in CD-Rom for around 5 years! Its a great game but I left because I became addicted ;(
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 1:17 am

I said CALL OF DUTY copied MEDAL OF HONOR. Where did you get Infinity Ward!?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:40 am

sebbat wrote:
Call of duty ftw Very Happy

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:03 am

Beh, CoD is a rubbish game.. it copies medal of honour and gets most the rewards.... GRRRRRRRR TO YOU ALL! GRRRRRRRR!
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 8:45 am

Karma!
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 9:06 am

What does 'Karma' mean lol?!

Crazy talk?! :O
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 10:56 am

omg... good copied is better than moderate invented...
there is sooo few stuff only whcih is not a bunch of copies... and medal of honor ... Sleep good game of course... but it didnt blew me out of my shoes... in the end its just a shooter...
in the end call of duty copied better than medal of honor could invent Razz
so ez...
its similar in the music scene... some stuff is crap and no-one knows it until someone covers it in a better version...
i dont listen to such shit, but take ganstas paradise from coolio... its a cover...but the original is crap.

now medal of honor isnt crap... but just because its the originial it doesnt mean its better... Sleep
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 11:22 am

WTF? I SAID MEDAL OF HONOR FTW, NOT CALL OF DUTY LOL.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 11:47 am

exactly how did Infinity Ward copy EA blue dude? confused

@ xaso dude how could u say it isn't better?! if they have somethin in HD that means they're making huge changes in the mechanics and puttin in new stuff farao
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 12:46 pm

Uhh, MOH was the first game (GOOD game) that created an atmosphere of a real First Person Shooter game and took place in a WWII setting, COD copied the weapons, the goals, the ideas, and the vehicles. They even copied some of the missions and settings!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 12:55 pm

umm blue i doubt Iinfinity Ward copyed (or even planned to) EA's MOH so..

did MOH have flamethrowers? nope

did it let u play as both a US Marine and a Red Army soldier? nada

did it have smoke or molitovs? NO

:/ geez man atleast play both at same time to compare and contrast...

not that i ever played moh,but ik that both EA and Infinity Ward are completely different in the ways they have thier games set in different timelines,but that doesn't mean they copyed eachother...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 1:09 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
Uhh, MOH was the first game (GOOD game) that created an atmosphere of a real First Person Shooter game and took place in a WWII setting, COD copied the weapons, the goals, the ideas, and the vehicles. They even copied some of the missions and settings!

well then they copied good. but finally after 100 new parts and addons and such stuff the copy plays better as the original...
being a copy doesnt tell anything about its quality... so it has nothing to say... idk why ppl always enforce this as a quality argument :S
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 1:16 pm

Umm, yes they did allow you to play as a US solider or a solider of the opponents nation in matchmaking, they did have Molotovs, and everyone knows that they did copy MOH. And I did compare,

Quote :
MOH was the first game (GOOD game) that created an atmosphere of a real First Person Shooter game and took place in a WWII setting, COD copied the weapons, the goals, the ideas, and the vehicles. They even copied some of the missions and settings!

The whole damn thing is about how they copied MOH! Read before you post...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 1:25 pm

lol they copied all except the name... and finally made it even more addictive Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:47 pm

man xaso you are sooo wrong u.u

they copyed nuttin except the time of when the games take place...

they will be different in single and multiplayer
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 11:21 am

Have you ever played MOH? No? So you don't know what you're talking about then.

If you have played MOH then you have the attention span of a butterfly.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 11:31 am

I love medal of honor
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 1:05 pm

i may not have played it yet blue but ik that they are different by their developers
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 2:46 pm

Some1 say halo o.o
FINALLY gimme ur gamertag. And get mw2 loL odst or just 3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz   Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor,Halo:Reach,and Batman Arkham Asyslum 2 trailerz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next