)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Music and Festivals.

Go down 
+7
Spartacat
Angelis
Battledroidlover
Proballboy
LiQuid
KingYodah
Xemnas
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Music and Festivals. Empty
PostSubject: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 2:51 am

Hey lads :3

To what kind of music do you listen these days? :3
And do you visit some festivals?

I listen to actually all styles of metal ( also core ect. ) and electronic music like Synthpop, Darkwave, Aggrotech and EBM.
Some Hardstyle and DnB now and then.

Each and every year i visit the Amphi festival in Cologne ( and Gamescon but thats a different hobby again Very Happy ), E-Tropolis, Blackfield, Syndicate, M'era Luna and stuff Very Happy

So what about you?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 3:06 am

Ask Kernow, he is festival addict xD

And two months ago I downloaded 8 years of discography of Two Steps From Hell, I don't plan to stop listening to it, it would be crime
Back to top Go down
LiQuid

LiQuid

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 5:43 am

I am a musician, I play Bass, Guitar and Drums. I am also roadie for a belgian cult band (Punk Rock). I am always busy with music. I listen to a lot of music, but no electronic stuff and modern pop teenager crap. I listen to a lot of Metal and Punk, but my favorite artist is Lou Reed. I have a big Lou collection with all his vinyl's,cd's and Cassettes.

Some bands that I listen to besides Lou are : Danzig,Primus,Megadeth,Prong,Bruce Springsteen,Soulfly,Motörhead,7 Seconds,Rollins Band, Black Flag, Samhain, Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, David Bowie,Queen,Suicidal Angels, Type O Negative,Strife ...

Those were some bands that came to mind !

I go to a lot of gigs, local and bigger venues, to help the bands, with their equipment and setting up the drum and stuff, and to enjoy the bands.
This summer I went to Metaldays in Slovenia. I went by plane because I am from Belgium. That was great, 8 days was pretty long but great times Wink !

Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 8:08 am

I listen to Metalcore, pop-punk, Rock, EDM, And some rap

I just went to a concert just last Monday and I am going to another on Saturday. I have been to a few others like an EDM festival and a Rock concert a few years back.
My favorite bands right now would be: Four Years Strong, Issues, The Color Morale(Hence the profile picture) NERO, Avenged Sevenfold, Blink-182, Rise Against, Foo Fighters, Childish Gambino, A Day to Remember, ect..

Lately I have been going to a few house shows but nothing to big.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 8:19 am

I don't know much what styles I listen to, for me matters that I must like the music. What I hate is when the song contains lot of banging and screaming, that for me kills the music.
But I listen also to some electronic music, however I have a taste and im not choosing crap. Also I like Abney Park band. And what I really wish is to go on concert of The Lord Of The Dance sometimes
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 8:27 am

COLDPLAY
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 11:01 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
COLDPLAY

ew

Last edited by Angelis on Sat 04 Oct 2014, 5:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2014, 12:31 pm

Avenged Sevenfold
Rage Against The Machine
Dream Theater
Rise Against
Sublime
Radiohead
2Pac
Early Eminem
Nelly (I'm from the same city as him)
Kendrick Lamar
N.W.A

Forgot to add Nirvana
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 12:37 am

ACDC
The Eagles
Jimmy Hendrix
Iron Maiden
Steve Miller Band
ZZ top
Joe Walsh
George Thorogood
Elvis
Johnny Cash
Chuck Berry
Twisted Sister
Queen
Jerry Reed
Robbie Williams
Billy Joel
Living Colour
Survivor
Led Zeppelin
Jeff Healey
ABBA
Bob Marley
Black Sabbath
The Animals
Morris Day
Bob Seger
Foreigner
Jimmy Buffet
Volbeat
Daft Punk
Ozzy Osbourne
Bee Gees
Wild Cherry
Ray Stevens
Boston
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Cage The Elephant

and a few others
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 4:11 am

As far as i can see Metal-ish styles are dominant in here Very Happy
I love to see that :3

Even some old bands are mentioned :p
Makes me proud xD
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 5:19 am

yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2014, 8:04 am

Angelis wrote:
Battledroidlover wrote:
COLDPLAY

ew

BLASPHEMY ! Here... cleanse yourself with real music Wink

1:02
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2014, 4:24 pm

As many of you know from a few years ago when I was active I posted about music a lot hahaha.

Still into a lot of metal, but gone more into punkish roots of the genre. Started listening to hardcore, punk (Gouge Away, Expire, Take Offense), emo stuff (Superheaven, Citizen, Their / They're / There, American Football), mathcore (Protest The Hero) and i'm always super big on progressive metal (Periphery, Dream Theater, After The Burial). Also getting into a lot of chillwave music (Trifonic, Little People).

I'm going to a festival this year that's simply called Fest, held in Gainesville, Florida every year. I also attend a lot of local shows, I'm very big on supporting my local music scene.

Here's a couple videos of music videos taken from shows i've gone to. You may see me in a couple of them, particularly in Gouge Away's music videos wearing a gray shirt with some graphics on the front. I'm the taller, tan, angry looking guy lol.

And of course I can't forget my prog

Then some nice, easy listening stuff

Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2014, 4:43 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
As many of you know from a few years ago when I was active I posted about music a lot hahaha.

Still into a lot of metal, but gone more into punkish roots of the genre. Started listening to hardcore, punk (Gouge Away, Expire, Take Offense), emo stuff (Superheaven, Citizen, Their / They're / There, American Football), mathcore (Protest The Hero) and i'm always super big on progressive metal (Periphery, Dream Theater, After The Burial). Also getting into a lot of chillwave music (Trifonic, Little People).

I'm going to a festival this year that's simply called Fest, held in Gainesville, Florida every year. I also attend a lot of local shows, I'm very big on supporting my local music scene.

Here's a couple videos of music videos taken from shows i've gone to. You may see me in a couple of them, particularly in Gouge Away's music videos wearing a gray shirt with some graphics on the front. I'm the taller, tan, angry looking guy lol.

Yes! I remember how you and a few other people posted music! You guys got me into Avenged Sevenfold! That's a lot of music you got there! It's good to support local artists! Dream Theater is amazing xD
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2014, 7:18 pm

BlueNinja.
Eat this Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZR7GRftfk
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 1:01 am

HELL YEAH XEMNAS, major props for knowing that band!

Claimed straight edge back in 2011 I believe, still am today. Probably not gonna last forever though tbh haha
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 1:27 am

What are they even saying ? They're all just screaming and going mental xD
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 1:59 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
screaming and going mental xD
And that with all honesty and respect I don't call music Wink, but everyone has its own taste
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 4:47 am

KingYodah wrote:
And that with all honesty and respect I don't call music Wink, but everyone has its own taste

Oh god please don't be one of those people....
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 5:41 am

BlueNinja wrote:
KingYodah wrote:

But I am, I don't have to like such music xD
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 5:42 am

BlueNinja wrote:
KingYodah wrote:

/sign
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 7:11 am

How about this?
I LOVE Celldweller!
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 10:48 am

KingYodah wrote:
BlueNinja wrote:
KingYodah wrote:

But I am, I don't have to like such music xD

I am with you there yods.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 12:47 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
Periphery, Dream Theater, After The Burial
These <3

My good friend JT Cavey and his band Texas in july is one of my favorite bands. Started up in the good ol town of Bloomington IL and now 200,000+ listen to them daily.

One of their best songs tbh.

Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2014, 12:56 pm

oh they didn't actually start from Bloomington Razz But still they are ones I have seen them grow while knowing the vocalist personally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music and Festivals.   Music and Festivals. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music and Festivals.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next