)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I must leave SoL

Go down 
+13
sebbat
The Grim Death
LiQuid
Shotty
NickdeClaw
Hektor
Spartacat
Lucifer
Xasomur
KingYodah
Vader
EpicJK2
Proballboy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Proballboy

Proballboy

I must leave SoL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I must leave SoL   I must leave SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

I remember almost 5 years ago to the beginning of 2010 that I joined this clan after Graanularian told me to get the game and come on the server. I had some of my best times back then meeting people, playing games on the server and hanging out with all the old people. When I came back this year it reminded me of those old days meeting all these new faces, hanging out with them and playing random games on different servers and maps.

I have more private reasons for leaving that I can not share here. But as Zelah had said with his leaving topic, I will be in his new clan that we are starting. I do feel as if the clan is nothing as it was even when I came back from inactivity this year and that really makes me unhappy. It really isn't personal I just want to move on to different things.

I wish you all the best of luck in your future. I will stay on the forums to chat among the forums every now and again so don't miss me too much Razz

Good luck and farewell.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: I must leave SoL   I must leave SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 2:24 am

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: I must leave SoL   I must leave SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 2:40 am

Take care Probro! good luck with the new clan! Sad
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: I must leave SoL   I must leave SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2014, 4:43 am

Does this mean Pro is coming back, too?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I must leave SoL   I must leave SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 1:30 pm

What do you mean Cat?
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: I must leave SoL   I must leave SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 3:47 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
What do you mean Cat?

I mean is Proballboy returning to SOL as well?

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: I must leave SoL   I must leave SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 2:46 am

Pro seems to be taking a different path than zelah is. While we don't know the exact reasons of proball's frustations, we know as of right now zelah has motivation to come back, but as for pro, we have no idea what is going on with him. He really didn't explain why he left besides making a new clan.
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: I must leave SoL   I must leave SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 4:40 am

oh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I must leave SoL   I must leave SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I must leave SoL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2