)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

lock this, if you feel the need.

Go down 
+9
Dark Misery
Zelah
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
KingYodah
Xemnas
Angelis
devY The Invincible
EpicJK2
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

lock this, if you feel the need. Empty
PostSubject: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2015, 11:34 am

I don't want to abuse my forum rights, so I do what everyone is able to do: open a new topic. I think sometimes an argument - or lets call it a fight - has to carried through in order to be settled. Aborting it, takes the chance of settling it. Maybe this cannot be settled, but I am willing to find out.

@Zelah
I see that you are entitled to your opinion for now, as I am entitled to mine. So instead of giving you my theory about what you think and do, I want to make clear what I think about you: I don't hate you now, not at all. All my hate is reserved to Devy (and it has nothing to do with cheats, as I said before). I am just disappointed. And I can only be disappointed because I deemed you a friend, like you deemed me a friend once.
And I am not as much disappointed about the facts here. Many ppl script, and it doesn't bother me and I still like these ppl. Many ppl leave the clan, and I only feel a loss for SoL and not disappointment in the person who left. Other people too kept important reasons for their action secret, this is very common and it would be stupid to be disappointed about this.
I am disappointed, because I get the feeling, that you are trying so hard to keep your record clean. To me, since you told me your reasons for departure, your official reasons for leaving seemed like a try to make your leaving seem like obeying to the voice of your heart. But in our talks you never mentioned this voice. You never mentioned your wish for another type of competition. I won't say now, that this statement is a lie or hypocrisy. It just didn't make sense to me, after seeing you drop out of Xaulos. It seemed to me, that you were trying so hard to keep your record clean in the public, that you didn't care for the feelings of the people, you were calling friends before.
I get the same feeling because of the ks. I always thought, that you - as one of the members who grew to cyan so fast and who was a role model for so many "newer" members of SoL - would never even consider using a ks against anybody. And when I read your reasoning now for why you use it, it just didn't look like Zelah to me. To me this reasoning sounds so much like what Grimmjow always says, while you criticize his practice all the time. And because of that, I had the impression, that you'd be telling me this, to appear unchanged and to still appear reasonable. I was wondering how you could argument in favor of using a ks at all, and I couldn't find no other reason than a wish to keep the record clean.

Let's just assume I accept what you say as honest, can you really not understand, that it doesn't seem plausible to me?
To put an end to all too hostile comparisons: You seemed like George Lucas to me, who made 3 awesome movies and who once said, that it doesn't come down to the special effects, but to the story, the plot of a movie. And after a while George Lucas came up with a remastering of those movies, and he is trying to sell to me, that this remastering was for the better. I can't help but believe, that Lucas is turning his fans down, probably for the money, while he tries to cover it up with seemingly shallow reasons.
Now I am ready to grant him the chance of a doubt and I am asking him, if he can't really understand my position too.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2015, 11:45 am

I want to remind people that the previous topic was locked because of insults and the topic getting out of hand. Please keep this discussion on topic and talk it out properly even if the subject is a bit heated. This doesn't have to end in a topic lock if people can hold their egos and insults in check.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2015, 12:00 pm

I didn't make every reason for leaving public because I didn't want to offend anyone, but I guess that option has now been taken away from me. Giving every reason wouldn't help anyone, it doesn't accomplish anything, and given that I had other reasons, I shared those. It has nothing to do with keeping my record clean. I didnt try to hide my ks. If I wanted to hide it, I wouldnt have used it against a SoL member when he was laming. I dont have to worry about keeping my record clean. In my eyes, my record is clean and if others disagree, so be it. I dont have anything to prove to anyone. I simply want to enjoy playing the game and for me right now, that means using a ks. I'm tired of fighting in the method that I enjoy the most (ffa) at a constant disadvantage to people. Do I wish everyone was cheatfree, yes, but I'm tired of losing to people who are basically my equal but have an advantage over me. Think less of me if you must. A 1v1 where both players dont use a ks, and where both players do are the same thing to me. I dont like cheats in the sense of one player having an advantage over the other and if they diminish gameplay. I wouldn't use an aimbot, because that is pointless to me. A ks helps me kick better, which I suck at anyways, and deals an extra hitpoint which makes me even with the rest of the people I fight on JiP. If the game was set up with a mousewheel kick originally, nobody would have a problem with it. Thats not me trying to keep my record clean, thats my opinion.

Back to top Go down
devY The Invincible

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2015, 12:09 pm

Introducing Xasomur
lock this, if you feel the need. Angry_German_kid
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2015, 1:15 pm

I just want to point out I didn't lame anyone, logs proved it.

Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2015, 1:16 pm

EpicJK2 wrote:
I want to remind people that the previous topic was locked because of insults and the topic getting out of hand. Please keep this discussion on topic and talk it out properly even if the subject is a bit heated. This doesn't have to end in a topic lock if people can hold their egos and insults in check.

Devy...please.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2015, 1:22 pm

Angelis wrote:
I just want to point out I didn't lame anyone, logs proved it.

This is off topic, but the logs suggested you did instigate by laming in the circumstance Zelah is talking about. Not sure where you think the logs proved you didn't but this isn't the place to discuss it. Create a new topic if you think it needs discussion.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2015, 8:08 pm

Devy I thought you arent interested in flaming contest. Apparently you are

I wont say more than that Counter-cheating is still cheating in my eyes even if people think it is not. If one needs cheats to equalize to someone it isnt best way imo. Think of it what you want. I only want that you will respect my reply just as i do yours (even if our replies to each other differ)

About Ang, when i get time i check logs by myself and finish the talk..
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2015, 9:02 pm

I think in this case Xaso, arguing will only make it worse.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2015, 9:39 pm

That is why this could be locked too (or maybe even not started). I locked the previous topic in hope flames will distinguish and people let it be for couple of days because this can negatively affect general activity and other things not just some relations. I cant remove right to start new topics though. Yes there are some things which arent entirely to my liking but in the sake of all relations, lets all focus on more relaxing things, it wouldnt be good to keep pouring oil to flames. Lets try water instead

Sorry for duplicates, forums derping again, deleting them
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2015, 2:04 am

I thank you for your enlightening reply Zelah, I do think less of you.
Maybe I phrased my questions wrong or not understandable, but to me your post seemed again like a justification. I wanted to know if you cared for the people you once called friends, if you are able to understand why one would be as upset as I am.
We don't have to argue over the validity of your justifications... You just seem to me as if you made the rules as you go, and if you snubbed someone - so be it. You don't have to reiterate your arguments. If you really think you have done no wrong at all, then it's senseless to fight over it. And if you don't care to understand me, it is fine too. For you obviously think the same about me. But I want to let you know, I do understand, what you say. But I am not interested in those justifications. They don't sound like the same Zelah for me. But if that is truly you, then I never knew you.

And if the same counts for Danek and Bacara, I never knew them either.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2015, 2:47 am

I'm not justifying anything. I'm aware that using a ks is what I was against in SoL and I have changed my mind. After finally using a ks, I don't really know what people have against it. So while I'm not trying to ignore your posts, I don't understand your position. Yes it is unfair if one party does not use it and the other does, but if both parties use it or don't, than the fight is fair which is what I was for in SoL and still am for now.

I understand people being hurt that I left again and I'm sorry for that. I probably should have made that more clear in my leaving post. However the difference between me leaving and the topic you created, is that I was not intentionally trying to hurt or insult anyone. You were. Instead of trying to talk to me privately like I gave you the courtesy when I considered you a friend and was thinking of leaving, you lashed out acting like I'm this completely different person and creating a topic so all of SoL who agreed with you could trash talk us. I'm exactly the same person I was in SoL, but you can't see past that I now ks. So I guess we see ksing differently, and I'm more than happy to listen to your viewpoint of it if you care, but I'm not going to keep listening to how I'm such a terrible person now so if that's all this is going to continue to be, I have no interest in continuing.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2015, 2:54 am

Are you guys like not reading the others posts fully and soaking it in?

Everything said so far in replies has to do with the first two sentences of the other but not the rest of it.

This is why it was originally locked because no one was listening and understanding the other.

I honestly think it was a mistake to continue this.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2015, 4:22 am

Well, you just said you changed your mind. It's not only the ks, it's also the reasons for leaving, since the one you posted didn't make sense to me and weren't the one you said.

My post wasn't correct, which I stated right in the beginning of writing it. But 3 people leaving in a nick of time, all with obscure reasons, was enough for me to do it. And I am glad about the ruckus it caused. Thoughts were made public finally, at least of you Zelah. I guess those who weren't too lazy to read, or too stupid to do so, like Devy, had a good insight on what might move the people about this crazy trend of leaving.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2015, 4:42 am

Xaso I talked to you at least a week before I left. My reasons grew in that time which were the ones that I posted in the topic.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2015, 10:27 am

The pain and sorrows of democracy,
The beast hides inside.
Ones we never knew in the light, now we know in the dark of the day.
And now this kingdom falls like tears in the rain.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2015, 4:35 am

Dark Misery wrote:
The beast hides inside.

Poetic but a bit over dramatic Razz.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2015, 1:23 pm

Olden and mightful a tree,
shaken by many a gale,
faces a breeze of the sea.
Shouldn’t it safely prevail?

Lo! The unheared-of occurs!
One fruit – a second! a third! –
falls to the ground and inters
customs it erstwhile preferred.

Rootedly harmed by that fall
rustle the leaves in dismay.
But disregarding the call
downward the fruits roll away.

What was the cause for this tale?
Maybe the wind had them swayed,
maybe the fruits had gone stale,
or that old tree had decayed.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2015, 1:40 pm

Dark Misery wrote:
The beast hides inside.

my day is made, you are still alive cat

idk what happened but hi everyone
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2015, 6:12 pm

Welcome back mate!
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2015, 5:28 pm

I apparently missed a lot...
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2015, 7:31 pm

Rayne i wish you played more with us D: hopefully you will come sometimed but it is nice to see you again ^^

And ye.. but dont let it nag you, come rather have fun with us, that is more important Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2015, 1:28 pm

Every time I get off of work nobody is on! I've been keeping my eyes open!
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2015, 11:13 am

In my absence i have missed allot it seems..
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul 2017, 3:59 am

Just a reminder to Xasomur
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lock this, if you feel the need.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next