)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Spess men!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

Spess men! Empty
PostSubject: Spess men!   Spess men! Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2015, 11:55 am

Well I've been thinking there are two games in my life that I love to play with two communities that I could never leave so what if I tried to introduce some people (who would want to) to something that I shouldn't only enjoy.  So here I welcome you to my little introduction of Space Station 13.

So to start out space station 13 is a roleplaying game (crazy right) its played out on a station owned by the nanotrasion cooperation who is researching plasma but that is hardly the objective of the game.  There are many jobs that you can decide to try out (exs: sec officer, engineer, doctor, scientist, captain, mime, clown and thats only a few!) but the main focus of the game is to role play!.  Now this may be confusing but there are different game modes that may be possible for this I will use the Traitors one as a example which I will explain this specific game mode has random people be selected as traitors as one you will be assigned a objective (like kill so and so or steal so and so) and your mission is to complete said objective which you can do in anyway you like whether that be gunning down several people or completing it secretly.

Now this specific game is played off of the Byond engine which is completely and 100% free there is no pay to play this at all and it is a fairly simple download that has more then just this one game that you can try as well.  Because I really didn't explain much in this I would love to teach anyone who is interested in playing this game and if multiple people want to try I'd probably plan to ether make a skype group or a little steam group for mentoring purposes and asking questions if you needed to.

Again this is just a idea that had popped into my head but do remember that this is a new and different community but I think that some of you may enjoy this and even if I am wrong I'd had loved to know that you guys thought it was a cool idea but couldn't really get into the game.  Saying this I will leave it there.

Link to byond engine: http://www.byond.com/
Link to the community:http://www.llagaming.net/forums/

Finally if you want to get a hold of me and need some help feel free to add me on any of these
steam: Cheif152
Byond: Cheif145
LLA forums: Cheif264

Yes I use that name for everything
Long live Nanotrasen! -Admiral Breaker of Central Command- Transmission terminated.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Spess men! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spess men!   Spess men! Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2015, 2:54 pm

I played it about a year ago with andy and it reminds me of like 2D Garry's Mod. It's not bad at all I kinda liked it so I would give it a solid 7.5 out of 10.
Back to top Go down

Spess men!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: