)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Help get a Pilgrim home!

Go down 
+8
Kameleon
Battledroidlover
Xasomur
Light
Reaver
Vader
EpicJK2
Kernow Pilgrim
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Help get a Pilgrim home! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Help get a Pilgrim home!   Help get a Pilgrim home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2015, 11:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Well sods law I spontaneously try to play JK2 and install the game on Steam so I can play on the latest Macbook Pro.

Et voila:

Help get a Pilgrim home! - Page 2 Screen10

I thought I'd avoid thinking about my base folder and exec/cfg/skin/map files and focus on just seeing my mates. WHY JK2 GODS WHY?!?!!?

-------------------------------------------------

EDIT -

FFS >>>>>> Steam Forums Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Help get a Pilgrim home!   Help get a Pilgrim home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2015, 5:42 am

autodownload off now
lol
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Help get a Pilgrim home!   Help get a Pilgrim home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2015, 7:22 am

I am really bad to assist in this type of things because I don't know much about this. But I looked on many forums and threads in internet if there could be a solution to this problem. And I found out that many people who had problems to run the MP game just like Kern, but there weren't the same 'error advert'. There were errors which emerged from problems in relation with ATI videocards for older games like this one. Still some people who have problems with jk3 files just like Kern, fixed this by following the steps on the pages, even though it didn't seem to have connection with the ATI videocards's case.

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=206018

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204478

I am really not a book for this things as I said, so probably I am guiding you away of the real solution to something else that doesn't have nexus with. But if the information on the links helps you, at least it won't be useless for fixing the problem.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Help get a Pilgrim home!   Help get a Pilgrim home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2016, 7:22 am

Seriously, macs are not designed for gaming nor any productive task done.

I assume thw message may come out because of the corrupted content of the files. While you are on steam, perhaps u may right click on the game and do a gamefile check to let the files being redownloaded in case of a file error.

Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Help get a Pilgrim home!   Help get a Pilgrim home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2016, 7:26 am

I believe Daggolin mentioned that JK2MV fixes many Mac issues, and I believe this was one of them, so you should give it a go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Help get a Pilgrim home!   Help get a Pilgrim home! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2016, 4:02 pm

Don't get a Mac? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help get a Pilgrim home!   Help get a Pilgrim home! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help get a Pilgrim home!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2