)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Dark JK2 Serverlist

Go down 
+2
Danek
Zelah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

Dark JK2 Serverlist Empty
PostSubject: Dark JK2 Serverlist   Dark JK2 Serverlist Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2016, 5:50 am

Hello friends of SoL Smile

I haven't actually refreshed my in game master list to check that, but I use the dark server list to check which servers are populated and right now SoL isn't showing up there, but it was just a day or two ago. Link for the server list is below for anyone who doesn't have it. Just thought you guys would like to know Smile

http://dark-clan.servegame.com/serverlist/list.php?protocol=16
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Dark JK2 Serverlist   Dark JK2 Serverlist Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2016, 7:03 am

USE MV
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Dark JK2 Serverlist   Dark JK2 Serverlist Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2016, 7:38 am

I can connect to the server fine because I haven't refreshed my in game master list. I just wanted to let SoL know I wasn't seeing their server on the dark list anymore.
Back to top Go down
Miso

Miso

PostSubject: Re: Dark JK2 Serverlist   Dark JK2 Serverlist Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2016, 12:48 pm

I use Grenixal's JK2 / JKA server browser. It's pretty nice Smile
Can filter bots out and real players only (obviously the [DARK] one does this as well but I just want to show some options ok)

Check it out if you're interested

https://jkhub.org/files/file/2199-jk2jka-server-browser/
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Dark JK2 Serverlist   Dark JK2 Serverlist Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2016, 3:23 pm

Refresh the page a few times and it'll show up again. Idk why it really does that.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Dark JK2 Serverlist   Dark JK2 Serverlist Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2016, 3:45 pm

Ah okay thanks!
Back to top Go down
devY The Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Dark JK2 Serverlist   Dark JK2 Serverlist Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2016, 10:36 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Dark JK2 Serverlist   Dark JK2 Serverlist Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2016, 3:55 am

Zelah wrote:
I can connect to the server fine because I haven't refreshed my in game master list.  I just wanted to let SoL know I wasn't seeing their server on the dark list anymore.
If you use MV it grabs info from 3 different master servers (Raven's, JKHub's, and Ouned's), which means that even if the Raven master goes down you should still see most servers, especially as Ouned's master server also makes copies of the Raven master every once in a while + if your server runs JK2MV, then I believe it sends a heartbeat to all three master servers automatically. Smile

Be it clientside or serverside, there isn't really any good reason not to use JK2MV Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark JK2 Serverlist   Dark JK2 Serverlist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark JK2 Serverlist
Page 1 of 1