)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Danek -___________-

Go down 
+3
cB~
Grimlore
Battledroidlover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Danek -___________- Empty
PostSubject: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 5:39 am

Danek has gone mad....he tried to lag server...he lamed insulted etc.....scipted....and he wants ban -_____- i hope he gets it.
i also have Wacko to confirm this....and the rules go.....Name lag = Ban....

Last edited by Battledroidlover on Sun 14 Mar 2010, 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 5:40 am

bdl i understand your feelin of dislike,but banning will make us looks like the way we were when i was first play with ya
Back to top Go down
cB~

cB~

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 5:45 am

Danek, tbh I think never been normal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 5:46 am

rly not right words Cb

sigh dan do we have to let me kick your ass at duels?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 12:39 pm

Danek has always been a bit of a law onto himself, athough he is my friend, he does get unruley sometimes. However it is difficult to ban him without solid evidence (although u say wacko backs u up) because unless admin is present at the time, it could be difficult to prove without it.

You must have stayed on server long enough to realise danek was lagging, what u should have done was gone to spectator, veiwed danek, and taken screenshots of his actions. Then your claims would be set in cast-iron.

In fact, if he was using name change lag, u wouldnt even need to spec, just take screenies where u are and upload them onto here. If you can provide evidence it makes things much easier, look at me and the screenshots i provided with jj/d!rk lagging our server.

No doubt admin will look into daneks behaviour, but wherever possible, try to make screenies of the lagger, it makes things much easier for admin to act.

PS: ik its not always possible, sometimes a lag out is immediate

@grimlore, if somebody has been proven to deliberately lagged out our server without reason, doesnt matter who, they will be banned. It is one thing that us at ATS will not stand for. There is no reputation to be labled with, by banning laggers, it is an extremely serious offence, and we will act according to that.

Last edited by Phoenix on Sun 14 Mar 2010, 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 12:47 pm

Quote :
A serious offence can lead to a very,very seriously bad result
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 12:51 pm

Grimlore wrote:
Quote :
A serious offence can lead to a very,very seriously bad result

Grim......Where the hell is this quote from? And who the hell wrote it? And more than anything why have you put it here? And do you always see the necessity to state the totally bloody obvious??? Question
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 12:59 pm

i thought of the words to myself in my own life...what's it like to be a bully and to be bullied
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 2:23 pm

Omg Grim... -__-

Oke, I've had enough of this 5 year old and his immaturity, and I'm gonna set this little kid straight. On several occasions I've had to kick him, sleep him, silence him, etc. and I'm through.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 2:33 pm

Quote :
Oke, I've had enough of this 5 year old and his immaturity, and I'm gonna set this little kid straight. On several occasions I've had to kick him, sleep him, silence him, etc. and I'm through.

geez blue u are a minature Outcast!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 2:35 pm

thx bdl and phoenix
we noticed

grim, shut up
closed
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 3:19 pm

I want to say a word about this.. danek changed, A LOT, but he is still my friend, i dont know if i can belive him.. but right now, i think he need to stop his lame, because always he is laming new players, and that rage me a lot :S.

Grim, S T F U AND STOP CALLING PEOPLE MINI SYLBA,MINI KYLE KATARN AND MINI OUTCAST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danek -___________-   Danek -___________- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danek -___________-
Page 1 of 1