)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!

Go down 
+10
GONZA
Gavin
Hektor
Xasomur
Grimlore
Lord_Draco
TheGraanulaarian
Battledroidlover
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Empty
PostSubject: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:43 pm

Well...I was on campus working on my dissertation, and there was a Sci Fi convention there. By this charity group going around the country being sponsored to do roleplay there etc....

I drive into campus and I get stopped by a bunch of Stormtroopers at uni entrance....I say again...A BUNCH OF STORMTROOPERS AT UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE HEADED BY BOBA FETT!! It was amazing!! There was a Kit Fisto and A DOCTOR WHO Dressed Like David Tennant!! The stormies stopped me and said 'Let me see your University Identification' - I had left it at home (OH NOEZ!!) So they made me park. Then they took me into the court and executed me.... Here are the last pictures of Kenow Pilgrim before his girsly execution at the hands of the Imperial Empire!

Kernow got pwnd! Very Happy

Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Img7330d

Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Img7329m
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 4:45 pm

NOOO!! Kernow! Those imperial scum! I will pwn them! For the GKE! For King Kernow! >: D
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 10:10 pm

LOL at this star wars thing at this big shopping center there were loads of stormies and they did that 2 me 2 XD and there was darth vader 2.....Kernow got PWNED!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 11:41 pm

Dont worry ker i took care of them Twisted Evil Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Shot0015 Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Shot0016 Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Shot0017 they put up a bit of a fight................Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Shot0018 but the end was always the same Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 12:17 am

Pwnt Razz

You want your Bount Hunter to take em out? This one can be free Wink lolz
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 12:19 am

We still would need to track down their leader as to prevent another execution...

*Draws his swords* I'll be out... hunting, if you know what I mean.

*Vanishes in a puff of smoke*
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 12:59 am

Kernow you sure got me luckier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 1:01 am

i will hunt for theyre leader!!!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 1:03 am

they're l34d3r is P1zz4 th3 Hutt
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 2:58 am

O M G!!!
THIS IS HILARIOUS !!!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 3:05 am

LMAO ! finally kernow got pwnt ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 3:29 am

i'll beat them up with my macho fists! Muahahahha! >Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 3:32 am

I shot them in the face with my E-11
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 3:36 am

I turned into the INCREDIBLE HULK and whacked them all for you Kern. <3

(What?! Can't I still be a mini dork just cuz i'm getting old?!)
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 4:46 am

i shoved a AK-47 with a Grenade Launcher up their $&$^$ (plz excuse me lol)
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 6:19 am

I cut their hands off with mah lightsaber Darth Maul
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 6:58 am

that is kern in real life?? lol thats a funny pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 7:34 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
A DOCTOR WHO Dressed Like David Tennant!!

Lol im surpised u didnt run over and stroke him one, then steal his clothes whilest screaming, "THERE IS ONLY ONE DOCTOR, AND THATS SAM BEST, ALONZI!!!!" lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 7:37 am

i would have taken the Stormie's armor Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 7:48 am

LOOOOOOL KERNOW I saw you're post on facebook! xDD

Omg Bdl! Who knew you could be so violent?! xD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 8:27 am

Lol, the royalguard came to save kernow xD

I deleted your spam grimlore Wink

Last edited by sebbat on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 8:33 am

And teh Deadly Assassin that comes to pwn their leader in his HQ C:
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 9:31 am

and i Whistle for Ezio to kill them all Razz

and finish em with a Omega Nuclear Nuke! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 10:28 am

omg bro
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 10:30 am

Well it was funny phoenix - There was another chap in a tweed jacket, and bowtie and nice trouses - I said "Are you the other doctor - the recent one?' And he wasn't!! He was coincidently dressed exactly like the Matt Smith costume! LOL

They told me they bought all they're own suits for this group thing...they cost like $1500 each, molded for them and everything. :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!   Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kernow Gets OWND by the Stormtroopers!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next