)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Justice MUST be served

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

Justice MUST be served Empty
PostSubject: Justice MUST be served   Justice MUST be served Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2020, 11:24 am

Back to top Go down
JoeKer

JoeKer

PostSubject: Re: Justice MUST be served   Justice MUST be served Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2020, 10:50 pm

Seriously Zelah? Is this really necessary?
You were also once a SoL and now you are doing this… You changed dude but not exactly for the better :/
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Justice MUST be served   Justice MUST be served Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2020, 4:12 am

Lol haven't been around for months but I see you're still obsessed with me. You were all for the original topic, but now that I'm posting... you ask if it's really necessary. Sad Neutral
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: Justice MUST be served   Justice MUST be served Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2020, 12:38 pm

I can't believe you're guys writing nonsense here again lol, move along!
Back to top Go down
JoeKer

JoeKer

PostSubject: Re: Justice MUST be served   Justice MUST be served Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2020, 12:46 pm

Yea I don't know what to say… Re-opening that topic after such a long time just shows what kind of person Zelah is. And flendo is right, cut the crap and move along!
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Justice MUST be served   Justice MUST be served Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2020, 12:50 pm

1: Hi Flendi love you lots

2: Joeker is clearly obsessed with me as he feels the need to comment the moment I make a topic even though we haven't spoken for like 6 months. Kind of sad.

3: There was no official release about the status of kicking Yodah from the clan and I would like to know if SoL did the right thing or buckled under the weight of his whining
Back to top Go down
JoeKer

JoeKer

PostSubject: Re: Justice MUST be served   Justice MUST be served Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2020, 1:18 pm

I'm obsessed with you? LOL... are you stupid? This has nothing to do with us. I just post this because I'm sick of this constant Sol-bashing. Just leave them be! Yea SoL is not perfect, but I'm pretty sure that SoL is one of the best clans Jk2 had in the last 15 years. And the fact that you crawled back to it so many times just proves that! I think nobody rejoined SoL more often than you did. They should give you an award for that. You know what, I now officially create the medal of traitor and you are my first nominee Zelah!

And about the third point: As far as I know they did the right thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Justice MUST be served   Justice MUST be served Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2020, 1:24 pm

JoeKer wrote:
I'm obsessed with you? LOL... are you stupid? This has nothing to do with us. I just post this because I'm sick of this constant Sol-bashing. Just leave them be! Yea SoL is not perfect, but I'm pretty sure that SoL is one of the best clans Jk2 had in the last 15 years. And the fact that you crawled back to it so many times just proves that! I think nobody rejoined SoL more often than you did. They should give you an award for that. You know what, I now officially create the medal of traitor and you are my first nominee Zelah!

And about the third point: As far as I know they did the right thing Wink

lmao "constant sol bashing"... "best clans"... you left sol too hahahahaha.

You can't nominate anyone for a medal because you left sol =))

You're just a waste of time Joeker. Please stop distracting from the more important issue at hand, the fate of your lord and savior Yodah

Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Justice MUST be served   Justice MUST be served Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2020, 6:47 am

Uhm. Just no.
Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice MUST be served   Justice MUST be served Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice MUST be served
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: