)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Remember when...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

Remember when... Empty
PostSubject: Remember when...   Remember when... Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2021, 10:54 am

Remember when...
Yodah almost got kicked out of SoL... l0l
or when Xasomur rage quit jk2 because he didn't get his way...
or when Joseph Kerzing posted a selfie of Bettina Alvarez aka ShadowPC...
or when everyone was so concerned about who got elected to SoL council...
or when Mai seduced Handix into letting us play jk2 again...
or when I left and rejoined SoL like 8 times...
or when everyone talked about laming or admin abuse...
or when Angel made a report about Enel and Joeker laming but then lied about it when everyone sided against him saying it was a joke... l0000l https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t7487-laming-report
or when Angel also made a rage topic about being banned... l000000000l https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t7413-excuse-me

Grand grand times. If anyone wants to share some of their favorite trolls or memories.. feel free!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Remember when... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when...   Remember when... Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2021, 9:34 am

wtf zelan
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Remember when... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when...   Remember when... Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2022, 1:12 pm

Jeez Zelah, hope you've chilled out over the last couple of years, that kind of anger isn't healthy.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Remember when... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when...   Remember when... Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2022, 3:16 pm

Nope sorry am still as angry as I was when I made this post... Neutral
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Remember when... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when...   Remember when... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2022, 8:44 am

We did have our fair share of drama for sure, but had a lot of fun times too :E. All the duels, the goofing around with maps and skins, the tournies, goofing around with Joe & Enel in Helms Deep, Instagib CTF\Normal CTF, the late night drunken (mostly me) chats on steam and in that stream group. Wasn't all bad yo.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Remember when... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when...   Remember when... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2022, 10:14 am

Epic lol… this whole thread is a trolling nod to the goofy times I’ve had and SoL has had. I’m not upset about any of it :p. That’s why I included the personal joke about me leaving and rejoining a bunch. It’s all just a light hearted troll Smile. Hope you’re doing well mate!
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Remember when... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when...   Remember when... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2022, 10:24 am

Aha good then lol. Yeah I'm doing good mate, hope you're doing well!
Back to top Go down
JoeKer

JoeKer

Remember when... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when...   Remember when... Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2022, 1:50 am

Forget it Epic, Zel is salty asf. Don't know what happened to him. You should see how he behaves on Jip Discord...
I already spoke with pyta and zelan about him but they don't care cuz he is just a random pro
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Remember when... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when...   Remember when... Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2022, 6:38 am

Joeker dog?!?! I will stick zelan and pyta on you so fast you’ll never play jk2 again. Also flendo likes me more
Back to top Go down
alpf300

Remember when... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when...   Remember when... Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2023, 5:57 am

Missed u zelah rofl shit's funny af
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember when... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember when...   Remember when... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember when...
Page 1 of 1