)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

-__________________________-

Go down 
+2
Xemnas
Grimlore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

-__________________________- Empty
PostSubject: -__________________________-   -__________________________- Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 6:48 am

-__________________________- Danek_10

-__________________________- Insult10

-__________________________- Nonsen10

Danek was being a pro by sayin i won't be able to get in SoL and insults and spouts nonsense about ppl liking him more than me (who says they like him more when he bes a jerk sometimes?!)

And i took screens to make sure this doesn't go unnoticed

Last edited by Grimlore on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: -__________________________-   -__________________________- Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 6:54 am

-_________________- omg what is Danek talking there? OF course you have a chance to get into SoL fore sure and now i saw this and i can only say i like Zeto more then Danek now ...... oh my if i where admin and online this moment i wouldnt bann him i would sent him a virus that destroys his Computer and shred his jk2 CD D:
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: -__________________________-   -__________________________- Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 6:57 am

yes Xemn and one thing i can just say that can taken into mind

SoL/ATS is NOT about who likes who more :/
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: -__________________________-   -__________________________- Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 7:07 am

Grimlore wrote:
SoL/ATS is NOT about who likes who more :/

That is one fair point
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: -__________________________-   -__________________________- Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 7:53 am

i think danek is awesome read third pic he says they like me he says and it seems he is proud of it so grimlore dont put it in you'r mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: -__________________________-   -__________________________- Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 8:05 am

Pride can be a liability 3star/BinarY
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: -__________________________-   -__________________________- Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:02 am

well, you are kinda stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: -__________________________-   -__________________________- Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:11 am

you are the idiots. He's being insulted by a selfconfident and pretencious guy, and you insult the victimized guy ? dumbs.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: -__________________________-   -__________________________- Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:40 am

No comment. You are both very immature in this. Wolfe, Danek was being mean - But what was there to acheive by posting this here? It only causes bad tension. If it helps I will tell Danek to tone it down and just ignore you if the case may be.

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -__________________________-   -__________________________- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-__________________________-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: