)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

lightning on server!

Go down 
+12
Hektor
Grimlore
Xasomur
gunnarwish
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
NickdeClaw
mereel
BlueNinja
Ajunta Pall
Ali3N
nastY
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nastY

lightning on server! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 8:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Im asking u guys to add lightning on the server, since its unfair for dark that lights have all force powers and darks doesnt have them all, i really would like you to add it, some player could say its useless, but when u know how to use it and when to use it, its very useful, and it needs skills, i agree we shouldnt spam lightning, but in a ffa, its useful since its free for all, i mean, if u let rage in ffa, why dont u let lightning, rage is damn more annoying then lightning to me...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 1:01 pm

Lol, first of all don't spam about things you know nothing about.

Second, knowing how to use drain properly is a sign of skill. And knowing how to counter this method is a skill as well. So don't complain.

Third, drain is not going to be taken out because it's the only way for dark side users to heal. -__-

And lastly, this topic is about lightning, not draining.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 1:45 pm

Lightning should be enabled on applicable maps now.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 1:57 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
Lightning should be enabled on applicable maps now.

Even custom maps? scratch
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 2:05 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 5:33 am

drain is not that hard to counter on a real ffa. You can't judge force powers in yavin, this map isn't made for ffa at all. The only good place for this is ffa bespin. Here you can't run away that ez, even with spamming.

About lightining : a rule is good, but see how hard it is hard to make this rule respected : don't kill chatbox up or saber down players. Do you think that they will listen to : don't abuse lightining ? It's just incredible.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 7:49 am

disable in zoned ... there are often turnys and ppl lag and abuse with that ...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 8:12 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 3:18 pm

well, ive been playing a bit today, and i havent seen people abusing with it... it looks fine now.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 3:20 pm

Yes they abuse, and they made me lagg today, but i havent got problem with it in server, its better for us Razz the ds users
Back to top Go down
ShuriKen
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
ShuriKen

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 5:45 pm

LOL DAMN STRAIGHT SEBBAT but people have abused it *some* and it was annoying although the thing that lags people now are those item thingys that you go into and it changes the sky from night to day so i think that should be taken off but so far lightining hasnt been abused THAT much
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 8:00 pm

lighting is good to beat alot of players or when they are low on force and they die

If you cant use lighting right then you should not use the power

If you can use lighting right. You are good at this skill
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 1:21 pm

Yes Fisto but newbies don;t consider those tactics. I have been on about 3 hours since the add and I've been kill lamed once by a lightning newb.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 1:24 pm

1 time is not enough to complain......
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 7:06 pm

lol you are always going to have someone that lames with lighting because they cant use it right. kernow 1 time is not enough to explain and this is right mereel

~fiSto
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 12:42 am

cheers eeeyyy!!!! i love lightning!
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 8:25 am

lol, i hope we'll keep it, thats a way better when theres all force on the server =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lightning on server!   lightning on server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lightning on server!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2