)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Pokeymans!!!!

Go down 
+11
Lelouch
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Grimlore
mereel
Phoenix
Hektor
BlueNinja
Pipsquid
NickdeClaw
Lord_Draco
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who here plays Pokemon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 1:44 pm

Grimlore wrote:

Oh i forgot about that one my mistake Surprised

I dont use Jigglypuff cuz its too weak Boba Fett

Looking at this again

Grimlore wrote:

Oh i forgot about that one my mistake Surprised

I dont use Jigglypuff cuz its too weak Boba Fett

Wrong.

We'll start with moving it around. A short hop is faster than just running with it. This also sets up for the aerial attacks while still being rather close to the ground. Using the D-Air (Down air), one can score multiple hits with ease.

Jigglypuff's smash attacks have a rather decent launch power as well as its throws. But its smashes are slow and need timing to use right (Ike's side smash is slower still).

If you need the foe to be airborne, use the Side-B (Pound) to send the foe into the air to set up for some sort of air combo, or a well timed Down-B (Rest).

Jigglypuff's Neutral-B (Rollout) when charged up fully is a real bruiser, and is easy to hit with on a flat stage. It also can be steered back and forth to make a hit more probable.

Jigglypuff's Rest can be used without sleeping the foe with its Up-B (Sing), but needs a very good aim. If successful, the results are most often really good.

Jigglypuff is very agile in the air and can jump as many times as kirby (About six times). Pound can be used to gain extra distance in the air as well.

Finally, Jigglypuff's final smash is rather good, but best on small stages. There is also a trick that can be done on certain stages like battlefield and final destination. Dropping off of the edge and hovering beneath the stage and then activating the final will guarantee coverage of the entire stage with the final. If you did not use too many jumps to get beneath the stage without falling to your death, you can use the remaining ones to possibly get back on the stage.

Jigglypuff is very deadly in the right hands.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 2:01 pm

True pokemon>digimon and why would any like digimon it just sounds like did your mom XXXDDDD
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 2:20 pm

xD thats a giggity moment there.

Emerald is truly my favorite since it was my first.
Rayquaza>all
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 3:16 am

Hell i perfer anybody thats strong and badass like Ganondorf or somebody that has explosions in their attacks

Example of said description:Solid Snake Razz
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:01 am

Now that we are talking about Brawl, I should mention my favorite characters ^^.

Ike: His attacks are slow as hell, but he makes up for them with sheer power. He is mostly close range, which I have no problem with. I am not really fond of his b attack, but it can be useful if you time it right. His up+b is a good attack on multi-level stages, and is good for attacking many players at the same time. His side+b is good for moving around, since he is slow as hell, and to move up to the enemy quickly for the close range battle. Also good to get back onto the stage if he gets knocked off. His down+b is counter, which helps make up for his slow attacks, if he were to fight another close range fighter. And his Final Smash is total murder.

Marth: Another close range attacker, but his moves are a lot faster than Ike's. His b attack is good, for it is a fast charge attack. It doesn't do much damage, but do enough of them quickly is good damage. His side+b is brutal, combining quick sword strikes into a good combo attack. A good user of this will throw their opponent off balance, then just slice them up. His up+b is more practical than Ike's, but isn't strong, and isn't good for hitting multiple players. His down+b is also counter, which is good when you fight close range fighters. His Final Smash isn't as powerful as Ike's, but it can still kick ass.

Lucario: Basically Mewtwo from Melee, but I think a lot better. His attacks are more rounded, despite being slower than Mewtwo. But his Final Smash is what I truly love, for it is funny as hell to see your opponents try to run from Lucario's Lazer in the sky. I have only one thing to say about it: I'M A FIRIN MY LAZAR!!!

Samus: This is my best character. Yes I know the character is a girl, but I really don't care. Samus is built for great combos, and I love her cause my gameplay style is to control my enemy's movements, and Samus is perfect for that. Despite her missles and bombs don't do much, her energy ball makes up for her kinda weak smashes, and her grapple (z button), can be good for controlling an enemy that decides to get too close. Though I am not a fan of her Final Smash, for it changes you into Zero-Suit Samus, who I suck as. But I do love that lazar. ^^

Man this topic is bringing back memories. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:05 am

does anybody know what pokemon stands for? Wink
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:07 am

pocket monster
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 7:00 am

Pokemon as per its name in japanese means "Pocket Monsters". Pocket Monsters is the literal name for the japanese releases of pokmeon games (which usually are the first releases due to the fact the games are made in Japan).

Of course it was named as such because it was originally released on a portable system, the Game Boy before any spinoffs or other versions appeared on the consoles.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 7:20 am

correct lads. n1 Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 7:28 am

I'm pretty sure you learned this by talkin to a guy workin with the company phoephone? farao
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:15 am

I've been at the series since the first gen. Though my first actual playthrough was on yellow, I played a lot on the red version my brother played.

Phoenix, what real-world city is Saffron City based off of? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:30 pm

Shameless bump, Saffron City (as according to bulbapedia) is based off of Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 1:09 pm

FAIL. xD
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:17 pm

I don't think he saw that post. xD
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 7:31 pm

Yeah.

Anyhoo.

I have become a combatant in a tourney of the Pokemon Battling sort.

Using emulators we will battle to the death with fire red and leaf green roms Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 2:07 am

oh i didnt played it i found a pokemonn game fore old game boy color ! i burned it cuz i hate pokemonn ^_^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 7:17 am

@ draco
I HEF FIRE RED ON VBA
LETS BATTLE (as soon as i played it xD i just got it for my little brother, and i had to fix several issues with saving and loading and so on. now it works perfectly.)
Razz
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 9:03 pm

Lol when i played Pokemon I had 30 level 100s I had no life back then Very Happy

fiSto
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 5:17 am

@draco, i think (though im not certain) that most of city's in pokemon get their names from colours. Violet city and Pewter city for example. Though dont ask me what colour cerulean or vermillion or celadon is. lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 8:50 pm

They get their names from colors. But they are also based on real world locations.

Kanto is based on the real world Kanto region for instance.

Johto is based on the Kansai region, both Kansai and Kanto are neighbors in the real world.

By the way:
Vermillion is an orange, celadon is a green
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 8:27 pm

Bump

This time I give you...

eonpokemonteam.forumotion.com

This is a pokemon forum I devised. Right now it's just me and one of my best friends around that are registered on there.

It's a forum where pokemon fans can hang out and talk about pokemon stuff, arrange trades and battles, etc.

There is a team associated with the forum. Team Eon, who are basically people who are there to help people out by getting them unstuck with advice, rating teams, answering questions etc. Not that anyone couldn't do those things.

Anyway, I hope somebody can help liven things up over there, because dead forum is dead.

Having only 2 members does that. Very Happy

On a side note: I really like how forumotion allows more control than createforum does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokeymans!!!!   Pokeymans!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokeymans!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: