)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Pain in asshole - _ -

Go down 
+5
Ajunta Pall
Pipsquid
Danek
Phoenix
Grimlore
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Pain in asshole - _ - Empty
PostSubject: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 3:37 am

I really dislike siny and Danek..

But although all of you said Danek would tone down,He sure didnt do that well cuz when i got in server he was insultin along with sinY
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:07 am

Because we havent ever seen a topic like this before.................................................... Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:09 am

Phoenix wrote:
Because we havent ever seen a topic like this before.................................................... Razz

Why does Danek have to be such a jerk....What did i do to siny or Danek to deserve it
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:14 am

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT INSULT YOU NEITHER DID SINY YOU fly a kite ATTENTION SEEKER!
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:36 am

Stop making these kinds of topics. Talk with him, dont make a topic for everything.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 5:46 am

danek is just stupid, taking as name Lyria <3 siny is immature. Just grow up kid, and stop annyoning people.

And everyone knows that siny lames and else, but i can't do nothing, he can't listen to him, but if i tell him come 1v1.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 6:45 am

What? Why do you care Ajunta? It has nothing to do with you at all
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 7:23 am

Danek360 wrote:
What? Why do you care Ajunta? It has nothing to do with you at all

And now you proved your ignorance Evil or Very Mad

Danek360 wrote:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT INSULT YOU NEITHER DID SINY YOU fly a kite ATTENTION SEEKER!

And when do i try to get attention Intentionally?

I NEVER had tryed to intentionally get attention to myself
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:13 am

That statement is so incorrect, Zeto, that it's not even funny. It's just downright idiotic.

Danek, you are immature and need to grow up. And as for Sey, yes he is also immature, but Zeto you provoke this behavior from both Sey and Danek. You think you can own them but you suck, so when you go to fight them you tele run and then start to insult them and complain just because you had to run. You're also the guilty person in this situation so don't try to say that they just lame you for no reason at all because that would be the biggest exaggeration of the decade.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:21 am

BlueNinja wrote:
That statement is so incorrect, Zeto, that it's not even funny. It's just downright idiotic.

Danek, you are immature and need to grow up. And as for Sey, yes he is also immature, but Zeto you provoke this behavior from both Sey and Danek. You think you can own them but you suck, so when you go to fight them you tele run and then start to insult them and complain just because you had to run. You're also the guilty person in this situation so don't try to say that they just lame you for no reason at all because that would be the biggest exaggeration of the decade.

Well I don't do anything sometimes then the next day i am just minding my own busniesss and then bam they lame me while im mindin my bees wax
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:23 am

That because once you do it once, and you probably do it 8 out of 10 times, they know that you're gonna try and do it again or start insulting them. They're immature, remember that.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:46 am

i agree with blueninja, i would only have expressed it diffetent.

danek, i see you provoking alot. i mean: you revenge. someone pissed at you while you was afk, so you wait till he is afk and you piss at him... thats what you do. and they fly a kite you up again afterwards. idk if you have fun out of that, but i cant imagine, bacause that made ppl lame you, as you felt, no-one would support you, which was the reason for your leaving. and you still do it.
dont expect help from us piss at others, or defend you, after you pissed at them.
you just dont need to piss at wolfe as well, there are enough ppl doing it. piss at nick, he can bear it xD

wolfe. i cant control the feelings you have towards danek. or siny. or anyone. but making a topic about them, called "a pain in the asshole" doesnt help it. you understand? i mean, did you feel good, as we all made topics about you, that you annoy us? no you didnt feel good. and it didnt make you stop.
wolfe, you annoyed many ppl, you know that. and now you feel their revenge. that is hard. i can only give you the tip, to get yourself a thick skin. just ignore that. i mean: they piss you off, you react making this topic, and they think again "oh yea, thats the annoying jerk wolfe". your problems will solve in time, when you just bear it and ignore them. there is nothing really you can do. you know you can always ask admins, and make them aware of someone, who is treating you bad. if you pm-spammed them, they mabe wont help you, which is bad, but i have to admit, i did it as well. but its your step to go, and the only one you can do, without making everyone be mad at you again.
and in the end, you can always pm nick. he has an open ear for you. and we all have an open ear for him.
but pls, keep your head down, and ur profile low.

and siny is a bitter bloke. better just leave him alone, if you have problems handling him. and in some times, no-one can handle him. some times maybe only a ban can.
and today, siny was in especially bad mood. we made a big ffa. he finally left. fine. wolfe, you shouldnt have lend him your ear. he wasnt worth it today.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:51 am

idiot danek, siny is a friend irl, and i care about what happens with him. You make fun of bad things, and i can't let it go, even less for siny. You are just dumbass, trying to make him angry.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:59 am

When people try to lame me, I remain silent and just fight them. The eventually get bored and find a new person to fight.

Lamers in general do it simply to piss someone off. And complaining about it will only make them attack you more.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:04 am

the thing is that siny doesn't want at all to make people complain or to annoy them. He has just got some irl problems, and lames people in the game instead of getting crazy irl x)
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:10 am

Exactly what you mean by irl aju?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:36 am

irl=In real life

Yeah sometimes Sey complains about things that's going on in his life, but he should punch a wall or something instead. Lol. Screaming into his pillow, running or going to the gym works fine! xD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:50 am

unfortunatly he doesn't really have a, normal life ... so please, stop talking about him.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:52 am

Guys, you have no idea what Siny is going through, so leave him the fuc/< alone. Ajunta and I know that he is having difficulties with a few things, but he will get better in time. If he starts doing anything stupid, just ask Ajunta or me to handle him. He just needs space guys. I am not saying don't use admin, but please be careful. This is a bomb just waiting to explode at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:19 am

Everybody goes through bad shit at some point in their lives, doesnt matter who you are, at some point things are going to very tough for you, that much is guaranteed. Thats life, nothing anybody can do about it. But the key is not take things out on other people, no matter how bad things get, it is intolerable to target innocent people because of your personal problems. Its not acceptable to make other victims, or blame or hold them responsible for things that are going wrong in your own life.

I dont know what siny's story is, but if it is bad, i sympathise with him. However that is no excuse to treat others like shite, just because u are not happy.

If he is having a tough time of things, then i would leave him in peace and advise others to do the same. However if he decides to victimise me because he is feeling bad, i wont make exceptions towards him. Nor should anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:29 am

Phoenix wrote:
I dont know what siny's story is, but if it is bad, i sympathise with him. However that is no excuse to treat others like shite, just because u are not happy.

He doesn't treat others like shit at all : he never insults, provoks, etc. He ONLY lames, without any aggressive intentions.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:56 am

im not saying he is, im just saying IF. In fact what i wrote doesnt apply only to siny, it applies to everybody, in all walks of life!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 5:43 am

LOL i annoy him? why would i do that? he is my master Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 6:00 am

hum ... the only real pada that siny has actually is slutty.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 8:34 am

And Ahsoka, or is that the same person...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain in asshole - _ -   Pain in asshole - _ - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain in asshole - _ -
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: