)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Tutorial section

Go down 
+2
solid snake
Grimmjow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 4:55 am

I thought it could be cool to have a tutorial section where u can post diffrent things like how to grip kick, pull kick and like how to make a simple skin or how to set up dcmod i think it could be rather cool to have such a section Smile
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 5:39 am

This is good idea.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 5:42 am

Do the admin moderators want to make this a seperate category?
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 5:47 am

Well if there is getting made a section for it i'll post some topics in there as soon as it gets made Smile

and i will also probaly make some vid with fraps where i show how to do some of the things Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 5:49 am

I'll ask Aju about this - or Xaso.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 5:49 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I'll ask Aju about this - or Xaso.
okay sounds cool and ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 6:32 am

i'll make this. Just wait a bit.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 6:34 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
i'll make this. Just wait a bit.
Okay no problem ajunta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 8:16 am

<--------------------- Ownage at basic duels ^^
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:08 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
<--------------------- Ownage at basic duels ^^
Cool then u can post some tutorials how to do some duel tricks Very Happy
I'm not that good a dueler but i aint bad either xD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:12 pm

best way is to learn directly on the game.
I thought about this once, but i think once more : Making a school, with teachers for each specialilty. it would be easier to learn by this way.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:18 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
best way is to learn directly on the game.
I thought about this once, but i think once more : Making a school, with teachers for each specialilty. it would be easier to learn by this way.

True but still it also would be good that people can go and read some tutorials and try to learn to perfect them. And then make new moves so they improve more and more, the best way to get better as i think is by training yourself and fighting others. But still i have learned some from tutorials about making duel tricks or ff tricks which people have posted. But well it's just my opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:19 pm

BTW : if anyone wants to learn some stuffs, ask me, i am now ready i guess.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:23 pm

Well you guys are also welcome to ask me for some tips/training Smile
(ask me about ff if u want the best result duel aint my strongest side xD)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:25 pm

The only issue is this kind of thing would be very time consuming for the teacher to make.

Xaso left me pm's of combat advice on the old forum and i read and learnt them. But i have to admit that theory doesnt do that much good for me. I found i got on much better practicing for real in duels. Thats the best way to learn i think.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:26 pm

It differs from players, me i prefer theoric, you practice. Whatever, yuo can't learn without practice.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:27 pm

Phoenix wrote:
The only issue is this kind of thing would be very time consuming for the teacher to make.

Xaso left me pm's of combat advice on the old forum and i read and learnt them. But i have to admit that theory doesnt do that much good for me. I found i got on much better practicing for real in duels. Thats the best way to learn i think.
True but i have done it like this when i read some tutorials about saber tricks in duels i learned them and then tryed to do some of them in duels and then i made up some moves at my own Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tutorial section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial section   Tutorial section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutorial section
Page 1 of 1