)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN

Go down 
+12
mantA
Hektor
solid snake
Grimlore
sebbat
BlueNinja
mereel
Commander Bacara
Xasomur
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
TheLichKing
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLichKing

TheLichKing

Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Empty
PostSubject: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 3:17 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hektor has told me something Evil or Very Mad says that someone cancels my poll!!!! and someone says i ks ik who said it and ik who still says it and i won't say a name but you know who you are ,i dont ks i never have most of you know this and no im not talking about the new sol talking to ,aju,hek,kern,sebb you all i think i ks..and that hurts AND furthermore change the freking map for gods sakes man the temple map really? BESPIN SHOULD BE THE ONLY MAP YOU USE if you use that map=better ping and less lagg your temple map is NOT made for mp it is TERRIBLE ffa map . . . . .btw sebb stop feeding me peanut butter cookies.. give me the chocolate chip gah..anyways [sry i got off topic haha]you all still think i ks,and i dont but you dont care you will stick with what you believe and how can i prove you wrong.. Mad Suspect No
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 3:49 am

x) <3 sumo
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:27 am

You blamed me for canceling your poll, i didnt cancel it. I just voted no. Razz

Firstly, you were with us when we were ATS, not the old ATS, but the ATS just before SoL. (we are talking a couple of months ago). You had no commitment, no drive to be part of a team, mediocre levels of respect for clan members, no respect for newbs and innocent players. The meaning of SoL and ATS meant nothing to u, our ambitions of creating fairness and equality didnt concern you, all you want to do is pwn people. Even now, i dont know why you want to be in our clan, u lame quite alot, u have been known to abuse, and i certainly think the chance of you using kickscripts is very high.

I dont know what happened, but obviously you left. I dont know why, but that was your choice. We accepted you into this clan, and you werent bothered about us. I mean, half the time on server you wouldnt even wear tag! You should be proud to be part of SoL, i know i am. This poor level of dedication and enthusiasm is why i dont want you in our clan.

I voted yes once, i wont make the same mistake again. The title of this topic says it all, you are forcefull and demanding. You expect respect from others, but give non in return........

Yes, SOMETIMES you can be decent guy, and yes u do have skills, but as far as im concerned, you are not SoL material.

Im sorry to be forthright like this, but its how i feel. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 6:14 am

in fact he was blackhand of the OLD ats, but got banned by outcast.
he was becoming a lamer. kewl... but still a lamer. he tried to rejoin as we kicked outcast out. but he failed... because he had his laming attitude and disrespect.

i didnt saw enough of him to see if that changed.

soo... my dear... idk if you script. i wouldnt wonder... but i want to see...
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 6:50 am

He dont script ¬¬ hes a good guy ^^ HES MY BROOO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:29 am

I will have to agree with Commander. He doesn't script. He laggs to much to script. Razz

And his my broooooo! Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:08 am

Screw the people who voted no. MY FAT DOGGY SUMO WILL EAT YOU NOW. AND I WILL STAND BY WITH A BOX OF COOKIES AS HIS REWARD AND YOU WILL BE JEALOUS IN HIS STOMACH.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:18 am

What?........................ I made your poll sumo, i dont think that you KS.. Omg.. who said that lie to you?
Back to top Go down
TheLichKing

TheLichKing

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 1:01 pm

LOOOOL,ok i love you all for being honest to me [no sarcasm] and most of your comments are true and yes i AM BlackHand i thought you all knew this O.o
and phoe you are right about everything you said [to answer some questions]i never wore the tag well..because i didnt really think about it,i didnt think anyone would care all knew i was in..other question and well i didnt show much enthusiam because i didnt really care about the rules cuz it ws only a game but you all care about it so..ye and i may seem demanding but im just playing :p like how ill just suddenly grip u on top of me xD for fun!but ye i do agree i can be sometimes demanding like when i ask for a cookie :3 cuz i want it :p and to xaso ye i did lame cuz well devY took me under his small wing :p and he started to threaten me .. and rule me by fear i only acted that way because i wanted to make him proud..and if i didnt he would gang me...like how he made me kill kernow alot :[...and yes the disrespect also cuz of devah :/...and LOL at ninja,mereel,bacara,and especially ajunta CUZ WTF IS UP WITH HIS AVATAR,,,and phoe its ok to be forthright,,and to answer sebb's question heky told me this he said that phoe and kernow cancelled poll,also kernow and heky said well ..you ks and you arent sol material because you ks and i said you know i dont ks and cheat,and i dont and you still say that i do yet you dont know for sure??then i said prove it and they said well..WE JUST KNOW YOU Do :[ hurt my feelings..AND OMG MY FINGER HURT FROM TYPE D :::: forgive sumo! and sumo will give you a crum off my cookie after i eat it!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:01 pm

TheLichKing wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hektor has told me something Evil or Very Mad says that someone cancels my poll!!!! and someone says i ks ik who said it and ik who still says it and i won't say a name but you know who you are ,i dont ks i never have most of you know this and no im not talking about the new sol talking to ,aju,hek,kern,sebb you all i think i ks..and that hurts AND furthermore change the freking map for gods sakes man the temple map really? BESPIN SHOULD BE THE ONLY MAP YOU USE if you use that map=better ping and less lagg your temple map is NOT made for mp it is TERRIBLE ffa map . . . . .btw sebb stop feeding me peanut butter cookies.. give me the chocolate chip gah..anyways [sry i got off topic haha]you all still think i ks,and i dont but you dont care you will stick with what you believe and how can i prove you wrong.. Mad Suspect No

Heh i agree with sumo i sometimes lag @ Yavin (no offense to yavin loyalists but it offically is getting old and sucks) and well 'bout Bespin, Outcast and his folk use Bespin so scrap that
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:06 pm

Our bespin sux, no offense to napalm, who made a great job, but a lot of people say that in our bespin have bad fps.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 4:45 pm

sumo to SoL!!! Very Happy ik he don't script and he is a good guy this few days i have played with him and i have seen no laming from sumo he fights back id someone attacks him or xD me Razz

@sumo DON'T EAT MY COOKIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 10:17 pm

i think that going on bespin would solve several problems : the annoying guys like devy could be easily killed there : on yavin you can't kill someone if he runs : drain spam, or speed abs, and you can't catch him because of it's big like a stadium.
Then, the low fps in hangar isn't in bespin : i have 40-60 in hangar, 150-250 in bespin.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 11:05 pm

I never said, that you ks <.<
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 11:27 pm

well it s normal, a self modded map is taking more resources than the jk2 standard map - that s why it lags or decreases the fps
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 1:36 am

we should get new Sp map....DOOM DETENTION! ffa_bespin is such a boring map =__= and yavin_temple is boring me to death +____+ and naps version of bespin doesnt have teleports!!! D: (and is still boring (ESPECIALLY CUS OF THE SAME BORING MSUIC D:<))
@____@ !
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 1:41 am

hum dude, what's jk2 for you ?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 1:46 am

BDL, get Kill tracker then ... for music ...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 3:55 am

tried .3 .4 and .5 none of them worked :/
@aju i dont understand what u mean?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 5:08 am

you complain about music and tell that the best map is boring ... so i ask you what you expect from jk2, because it's stunning me a bit x)
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:09 am

what? no the music isgood it's just a bit repetetive and bespin is so very small :/
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 11:17 am

Yeah no s*** sherlock

Why not map something from another of ur favorite games?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:37 pm

what? if u mean make a brand new map no cus people would have to download it to get onto server :/ unless it was a modded map.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 1:18 am

Then mod a map yourself if you want doom detention so bad. -__-
Back to top Go down
TheLichKing

TheLichKing

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 11:13 am

[off topic] anyone else agree that aju's avatar is.. strange :p?...GUYS OMEHGOD just use default bespin or a diff map besides temple :[ temple is so dumb because ffa is ALWAYS in hangar and they go for shield and bacta...ALWAYS so annoying :/ rawr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN   Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sumo has something to say AND YOU WILL LISTEN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next