)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

mercy pls D:

Go down 
+8
tristan45
Phoenix
Gavin
Xasomur
BlueNinja
Commander Bacara
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

mercy pls D: Empty
PostSubject: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 12:36 pm

baah, know laaf ? there are tens stupid people like him who thinks that they are besT, and keep provocing.
On yavin temple, you can't do nothing, but admin, which sux. They ganged me, and i couldn't kill them : how do you want to kill 2 ds in yavin temple ?
Pls pity, change to ffa_bespin for default map D: ( and your server will be better than 22nd )
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 1:03 pm

Laaaf sux :p, i can own him without problems.. who was the other who ganged you?
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 4:13 pm

Ya, Ajunta is right, i was trained in FFA on Bespin Smile, thats a very good place for FFA Wink, Yavin sux they just keep going for shield in hangar ot tele-ing to another zones, so please consider the map changue to Bespin Smile))
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 4:14 pm

Bespin is more fun then yavin, but a lot of ppl said that the modded one, laggs them
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 4:16 pm

So, put the normal bespin not Napalm one (Sorry napalm but ur map lags :p), its easy to FFA there...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 11:14 pm

yes. Indeed laaaf sux, but his level doesn't count anymore when he's on yavin with someone else. on bespin he can't do nothing without skills, whatever the number they are, wherever they are. So best way to shut them up is BESPIN !
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 11:59 pm

Actually the modded one is better for my fps. But it still stays at 15 fps most of the time -__-
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 1:24 am

another bespin server? hell no... i was on ats server because it did NOT have bespin, because bespin is SOOOOOO BOOOOORING.
only because someone kills you on temple? lol...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 1:41 am

it's not because he kills me, but because when 3 people run at me, and one gets me a dfa on the ass from behind, and then one of them says raped, that i don't like yavin. The issue is that it's not possible to ffa properly in yavin, and that people are too much self confident because they don't really fight. Take 2 ds, and drain spam the ls. Who will win ? wow, terrible question ...
The issue is that on yavin, there are no way to make someone understand that he should i love you and disco, if there are 2 or 3. in hangar it's possible because of control room, but anywhere else, just forget.
And tell me, why do you find bespin boring ?
On ff server, everyone has fun there : you can duel ffa talk. On yavin, you can't ffa, that's the only difference. So bespin has 1 more point that yavin.
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 2:49 am

(BESPIN FTW!)
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 4:02 am

BESPIN Smile, there you can learn to fight xaso believe me Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 7:34 am

Meh im not keen on any of the ffa maps...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 7:41 am

then do'nt even think about finish multiplayer game as you say.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 11:00 am

Fawking fps, I wish I could buy a new graphics card so bad right now. Then I would train on Bespin all day long.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 11:40 am

lol, i rather not learn to fly and have fun on a shitty map, that get bored fighting on a good map.

and if you so love bespin, go to one of the 1000 servers with bespin... if you want some fresh wind in this game... stay here... stop crying
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 12:03 pm

Xaso.. you talked like a leader, we have a council, if ajunta wants, he can make a topic now about bespin, i like more bespin than yavin, but we can be all the day in bespin, we can make, some bespin some yavin ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 12:06 pm

this is not the council section. and even there i would only post my opinion like i did it here. if i wasnt council and talking like that, would i still seem like a leader? i guess you are estimating this wrong.
and actually i only state facts: there are bespin servers like sand at the beach... we really dont need bespin too.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 12:25 pm

I understand that, but a lot of members want bespin too
Back to top Go down
tristan45

tristan45

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 12:50 pm

i think ur off topic and bespin does suck i agree wit xaso
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 9:37 pm

If i don't go in other servers, it's because i'm still sol, so i still play on sol server. I can't teach people in others servers, i can't meet sol people on others servers.
And, you are selffish to think that bespin sux so don't get there. Much people want bepin too, so you could share time and do 1/2 bespin, 1/2 yavin.

Once again, if you really want me out, just say it.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 9:55 pm

if i wanted you out, i would tell you. i dont make the msitake again i did with ref, who i wasnt telling.

i see the yavin map as a fundamental reason why we have an active server. the most ppl come to play this game to get a variety and get broed by bespin, as you can have it anywhere else. our server ranking is no argument. even if i am wrong, there is no prove thatr u are right.

and dont forget that ffa bespin is a map inviting lamers. they are just use to kill anybody in that map, if they want or not. and you cant handle them good there. in yavin u can easily divide someone who is about the fighting, he stays in hangar for ffa. and you can see the one who wants create chaos by laming in temple. (and i dont talk about situations when there is a major ffa anyway... i mean when the situation was calm before)
but on bespin u wont be able to tell a lame from an accident. a reason why binary hates hora. and a reason why u had a fight with this guy from ats, whos name i forgot. and the admin cant help out anybody.
this map just makes it nearly impossibly to beware the rules and rights of our server
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 3:00 am

I am going to say this though: I agree with Ajunta, original Bespin is besT. Yes nap's bespin is good, but it needs a bit of tweaking to get rid of the lag. So I suggest if someone (Maybe Nap ^^) could update the map, making less lag, we could keep the modded version. But until then, I think my vote is for the original bespin again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 5:27 am

Hmmm what about: No bespin and no yavin..... we played yavin till dead every other server played bespin to death... there are a LOT of maps..... of course you need a JK2 map but still...

I BEG to not make a fight over a map. We easily get another one... like ns_Hideout (ffa_ns_hideout)

or ctf_bespin or ctf_imperial

I even see ctf_yavin standing here in the assets0.pk3 that's the long map which I think can be awesome as a standard map. It's also a awesome CTF map but we don't do that one much D:. You can't fall off and with teleports everything can be easily traveled....

Iam kinda sick of Yavin now... Iam also sick of Bespin as I played like 2 years ago on a server who had that one standard...

It would be even better to have our OWN map but can be accesed by everyone. Is that possible? Maybe we can copy and paste a few levels in each other. We support like 50 maps now and 30 we never play. It would be wiser in my opinion to get 1 GOOD map made by SoL what is server sided but not so common as the regular JK2 maps... I downloaded the Schroom DUck pack or something... but I think iam like the only one...

I think it's really lame to have 50 maps supported on our server and nobody actually HAS the map package....

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 5:56 am

we can't make custom map playable without download. And, it's a shame to don't have the doom in the map, it's a real miss.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 8:22 am

mmmm ... I agree and I disagree ...

I agree to change a default map, because i like FFa and ffa_bespin is mostly for ffaers

but

I disagree, because there aren't only ffaers, but there are ppl, who want duels, place for trainings, for fun, for chat ...

We should make a map switch cfg with these 2 maps (yavin, bespin) each time (1 hour for example) or make a new default map (sp map - bespin_streets for example)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mercy pls D:   mercy pls D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mercy pls D:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: