)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I almost forgot !

Go down 
+8
Phoenix
TheGraanulaarian
Kernow Pilgrim
Boogieman
Dragon
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 1:39 am

First topic message reminder :

New WOLRD CHAMPION in ice-hockey !

World cup in Germany

Winners:
1)Czech republic
2)Russia
3)Sweden
4)Germany

So coooooool ! Czech is the best on the world !!

Our results:

in group:
Czech 6 - 2 France
Czech 2 - 3 Norway
Czech 2 - 1 Sweden
Czech 2 - 3 Switzerland
Czech 3 - 1 Latvia
Czech 3 - 2 Canada
playoff:
Quarterfinals:
Czech 2 - 1 Finland
Semifinal:
Czech 3 - 2 Sweden
FINAL:
Czech 2 - 1 Russia

WE won ! xD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:46 am

LoL!! Dont joking me Very Happy Leonardo da Vinci is the best footballer :/ omg u dont know?Very Happy

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 8:04 am

Grimlore is back.. F uck
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:29 pm

Lol Seb
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:30 pm

No offense grim, but the most played sport in the world is football and you call it soccer, and you call football a sport who only usa play it
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 4:14 am

Amercian version of Football is HANDEGG. HAND - EGG!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 4:58 am

America play different sports than the rest of the world, so that they dont get embarressed by being owned by other countries. You tell me 1 popular sport that americans are better than everybody else?

Baseball - big boys rounders, and not even as fun as cricket.

Basketball, not bad but not huge in this country.

Formula 1 - you guys have indy cars where you race around a circular track, how effing mundane.

'Soccer' (football Mad ), the biggest sport on the planet by some margin, which america hardly plays, cos u guys suck at it xD.

American Football- rugby for pussies. (HANDEGG! from Kernow xD)

Ice Hockey - again not that big in this country, and another sport where players only dare fight each other because of the ample amount of padding they are ensued with.

Pool - snooker for people who cant do fast adding up, or be bothered to walk around a big table.

Darts - Not too sure, but would guess it was bigger in this country.

In fact the only decent sport that americans are good at, which is as popular and competitive by comparison in this country is Golf. Althought admittley there are some fantastic players in that sport from USA.

Im not being offensive, but i can figure you yanks out. All the sports you enjoy are all boring as hell from my perspective...

Sorry if i sound harsh lol
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 6:21 am

Pool is pub snooker xD I play it all the time

Yanks are amazing at poker - Well not americans in general but I praise them for inventing Poker - TEXAS hold em! Negarano and Hellmuth FTW!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 6:52 am

I sometimes have a game of pool up the pub, but all in all i prefer snooker.

Hey kernow, this will give you a laugh. xD

I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Liquor10

I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Halfwa10

wahahahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 12:03 am

us Yankees are good @ football when it comes to havin a tackler. >Very Happy

Michael Oher is a real player in the NFL >Razz
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 2:03 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Pool is pub snooker xD I play it all the time

Yanks are amazing at poker - Well not americans in general but I praise them for inventing Poker - TEXAS hold em! Negarano and Hellmuth FTW!

Daniel Negrano ftw!

I <3 poker !
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 4:05 am

Grim im not with you. Do you mean football as in 'soccer' or as in american football?

Yeah ive hardly ever played poker except for on a game on my phone, but thats only vs AI. Although i am actually quite fimiliar with rules, ive never had chance to play for cash.

Me and my mates used to play 3 card brag for money, which is a simlar game, only more simple and straight forward, but never played poker...

To be honest, ive never been THAT much oof a gambler, its something thats never intrested me. And i wouldnt want to get sucked into hardcore gambling, its a risky business that can potentially ruin peoples lives if they cant control it. Ive seen people loose bundles on one armed bandets, or horses or whatever else. :/

To be honest i would be just as keen to put some money in the stockmarket, as in a betting shop. (although essentially both is still gambling).
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 6:20 am

major lol @ the pics^^

here in germany no-one knows the difference between pool and snooker. they call it all billard. and the most guys i see just try to get any ball in the hole.
i was kind of snooker freak. but since german tv is boycotting it, and never show any of the championships anymore, i kind of lost my view on it. but i was quite good ^^ but u know, i played against those, who before only tried to get every ball in any hole xD

but poker is really big thing here... there is almost every week somewhere a poker tourney... some for a little more money, but the most for very few. i once even won one of them... and it got me 100 Euro... which wasnt much for paying 5 euro to get in... but we all got drinks for free... so it was good xD
but because i work more, and have more courses for university, i began to play less... so i am out of practice... woah, i can remember how much i played it, after i turned 18. any tourney i could get xD
now 1 year later... man... i am a changy guy...
but poker is definately addictive Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 6:29 am

Ah, in England, Billiards is the same sort of game as pool or snooker (in that its played with balls on a table with cues), only very dated and old fasioned. Its usually played by old men, sorry about the stereotype, but as far as billiards goes, i see a glum future for it as its pretty much been replaced now by pool or snooker.

I have no idea what the rules of billiards are, or the technicalities involved, ive never seen the game played, nor spoke to anybody else who has played it, which petty much confirms its bleak future. Like backgammon and dominoes, its becoming a dead game, and far beyond the rescue of this generation...

I suppose you could call snooker and pool evolved forms of billiards. Origional billiards had no pockets, and as far as im aware, the only objective was to hit another ball. Although i have no idea how to play the game.

Although pahaps xaso's version of billiards differs from ours, idk...
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 8:44 pm

American Football, you know like Dallas Cowboys?
Michael Oher plays 4 the Ravens
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 4:29 am

American football sucks grim. Like i said, its Rugby for female dogs . Razz

Grrrr i know its not your fault because you are american, and have been brought up that way. But it boils my piss when you guys call the game of football in England (and rest of the World), soccer.

Especially as most britains think american football is bollocks. Sorry Razz

Sorry its my problem, but changing the name from Football to Soccer (when the rest of the word calls it football, and its aptly named because you play with your feet!!!) is something that kinda annoys me. The word 'Soccer' sounds rubbish, and nobody here calls it that, and i think that makes you guys undermine the sport. Its the biggest sport on the planet because a) its called football Razz b) its an awesome game, c) its loved worldwide xD. Like i said, its not your fault, you have been brought up calling it that. But i certainly blame it on your forefathers.Razz

Advice, if you ever come to England, never ever call it 'soccer'. To evade any chances of a good kicking by some hardcore 'footie' fan. Always call it 'football' in this country. Thats should spare you any trouble. Wink

EVER SEEN GREEN STREET? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I almost forgot !   I almost forgot ! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I almost forgot !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: