)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

going under for a long training

Go down 
+6
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Phoenix
Battledroidlover
Danek
tweetie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tweetie

tweetie

going under for a long training Empty
PostSubject: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 1:39 am

guys dont be shockt cuz i m getting trained verry hard in FF still i be a member of SoL and i be forever but i go under as FF tweetY for now and getting trained i dont care what u think but i need the training

ps. i still be on in server
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 3:16 am

"i dont care what u think" it's the rules,if FF is a clan then you will have to choose
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 3:51 am

FF is a clan I think and if u have joined them.....as danek said you do need to choose which clan u want.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 4:37 am

FF is a clan, and in SoL we demand that you do not show allegence to other clans. Also i see no point in you training with them. What can they offer you that SoL cant? In SoL u can train better than anywhere else, because all of the players in our clan are ligitimate players, so u can analise your own play and skills against anothers in the clan, and know that the playing field is level. Also as you are in SoL, you know everybody, and people here can help u improve. I see absolutely no logic behind train with FF players instead of SoL.

If you train with FF, how do u know they are playing with same level of fairness that we employ? Many of them use scripts and if you put your trust in them, they may very well try and convince you to begin using them. And im sorry but multi-clanning is against the SoL code, and to multi-clan with people like FF, well i think thats a bad decision. Many of them cant be trusted.

Sorry tweetie but its decision time, FF or SoL. Not both Neutral
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 5:06 am

Farewell tweetie
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:05 am

Phoenix wrote:
FF is a clan, and in SoL we demand that you do not show allegence to other clans. Also i see no point in you training with them. What can they offer you that SoL cant? In SoL u can train better than anywhere else, because all of the players in our clan are ligitimate players, so u can analise your own play and skills against anothers in the clan, and know that the playing field is level. Also as you are in SoL, you know everybody, and people here can help u improve. I see absolutely no logic behind train with FF players instead of SoL.

If you train with FF, how do u know they are playing with same level of fairness that we employ? Many of them use scripts and if you put your trust in them, they may very well try and convince you to begin using them. And im sorry but multi-clanning is against the SoL code, and to multi-clan with people like FF, well i think thats a bad decision. Many of them cant be trusted.

Sorry tweetie but its decision time, FF or SoL. Not both Neutral

you're the best phoenix. Where do you think that i've learnt to play ? in ats then sol ? nope sorry. ANd it's available for every player.
SoL can't offer the ways of trainings which makes you improve. They teach you to have fun, but no to get better. It's like in any sport : you will improve only by training with the bests.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:22 am

Aju wtf are you on mate? you want to lay off the cocaine dont ya??? Razz

Firstly all of us in SoL are here because we are friendly guys who want to have fun. But do u honestly think none of us are intrested in getting better at the game? Most of us are competative as hell! Jesus i know i am! None of us want to loose, so we all train together for mutual improvement. And there are plenty of people within SoL who can help tweetie signifantly improve. Nick, Mer, Yourself, Xaso, Bax, Hek and many other guys in SoL, could all teach tweetie a thing or 2. He doesnt need to train with FF, there is enough skill within SoL to allow any member wanting to improve, to find the lessons, training and guidance they need.

Also he is multi-clanning! Which aint allowed! If he really wants to train with FF then fine, course he can, although i think its a stupid idea. But if he wants to train with them and stay in SoL, then he trains with the SoL tag firmly on his name, and doesnt not become part of their clan!

Also the guys who you refer to are the 'BEST' are some of the heaviest scripters around. Im not saying they all do it, but a signifant portion certainly do. My concern is that if tweetie is training with them, he will be tempted and convinced into using cheats and scripts himself. He is already not the most moral individual in the clan as it is.

So its as simple as this, if tweetie wants to be a member of FF, then he is effectively handing in his resignation at SoL.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 10:34 am

When has he multiclanned? I haven't seen him wear the tag or or become accepted as a recruit by them. And Pho, some of the best don't script at all. For instance, Ryner is a beast at Jk2 and one of the oldest players around. Who cares if he trains with scripters as long as he never uses scripts? All he wants is to get better, how is that officially saying that he wants to be a member of their clan? Once again, how do you think almost everybody in this clan got better?

Examples:
Me
Ajunta
Hektor
Mereel
Nick
Sebbat
Draco
Fisto
The list goes on.

Accusing someone of multiclanning just because they train with another clan more then they train with their own clan doesn't mean they're pledging their allegiance with anyone else. It's jumping after an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 10:59 am

@blue

*sigh* ---->
tweetie wrote:
i be a member of SoL and i be forever but i go under as FF tweetY for now

And about rynar. Ive heard differently, ive heard that he uses subtle cheats....But he lames like a man possessed too, so im not his biggest fan for that fact alone.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 12:38 pm

Oh sorry there Pho, didn't see that. Yes tweetie, if you wear that tag it's considered multiclanning and we will not allow it. Either use our tag or don't use it at all, but you can't wear the FF tag while you are still in this clan.

And Ryner only lames people who haven't earned his respect or when he is in a bad mood. Mostly because he is in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 12:49 pm

Tweetie we're warning you now to pick SoL or FF. Not both. They are a clan. By all means train with them (I wouldn't advise it because their reputation as a majority of scripters is tarnished to me) but go ahead. But you DO NOT wear the tag.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 12:52 pm

Tweetie womt choose us guys Rolling Eyes, bye bye
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 2:38 pm

Hey hey hey o.o- is not a clan is just a guild... FF is a clan Smile (BossY Say that all time) I agree with Phoe

SoL or FF Tweetie

See you Smile
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 5:35 pm

If I was tweet.. I would choose SoL, Even if I were very good to handle force.. Now let me tell my part what I know about this european ffa along with FF..

Long time ago in the European servers..That time two clans had a big equality against each others and they kept bringing hax war to their servers day and night. The two clans were FOD and FY.

They never rested, they however wouldnt have peace if they so were bound to shut down their own clan. In this war, A guild called T/2 = The first guild of crazY and killY. They succeed by recruiting the best players in the European FF.

It growed stronger and stronger until one day his co L killY backstabbed him and kicked him out of his own guild. Months later, crazY started to establish hes new guild called Karma and it lasted for months. It failed too. Today he started FF along with slaYer, sinY, Boss. I still can't belive how people is so foolish and gets temptated to join this scums. Part II comming soon..
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 7:36 pm

Well I think (just like sebb) that tweetie will choose FF but......he is very inactive on forum so if he has "joined" FF for a period of time then he will probably not come on forum until he is finished training :/
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 7:44 pm

seb ur rong then i stay in SoL and ninja they script allot the biggest scripter i have ever seen is binary........ but i wanted to do this cuz my ping is good there and con to so i can train more specific and in SoL my ping is in the 160 and there it is 30 ore 11 but i understand now thanks to phoenix that this game isnt abaut skills ore killing its abaut friendship and having fun thx phoenix I STAY IN SoL
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 7:52 pm

Good but remember my ping is normally 150 but on a bad night its 198 and a good day its 125
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 1:48 am

Eheh? Tweet, If you think bin is the biggest cheater in JK2. You're so wrong. Hes masters is worse and they're a nightmare to fight unless you got cheat you might prevail for a number of time until you gets killed.

I do understand that bin scripts, thats the only cheat he got tbh. The rest of his skills in dark side are pure apart from his ks-tpk. Both he and Boss was my former masters and taught me how to survive and play like them, I stopped playing like they did and played with mantashi in STU instead. ( I choosed the way of fair play, I were tired of the euro FFA ) Now tweetie, You got a vision how the Euro FFA looks.

REASON WHY THE CURSED EURO FFA IS SO BORING TODAY

You got lack of chances to kill someone and there is no dueling and rest there. Only fight til one of you disconnects, which means you or he has won. Those peoples are playing only for themselves and ruining the fun for other peoples.

I DO ALSO RECOMEND INSTEAD

If you choose to play at SoL, FFF or any servers there it is peoples that tends for dueling, ffa, chatting. It's the best to go there if you like it better. That's why I went there + I earned respect from the nice SoL's.

Regards, Boogieman Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 3:08 am

I'm sending pms to all the people in FF - If they don't reply to me within a week or make some declaration of their allegiance to one clan only then they will be dismembered. This applies to Aju, Tweetie and Gavin.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 3:19 am

I hope they will make a wise decision
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 4:31 am

they r all in FF? :O
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 1:19 am

No shit, That's why he posted a warning to them?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 2:05 am

why would he post a warning to those certain people? but yes they are all in FF.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 2:40 am

Sent one to NaP as well....

Ok Tweetie I'm glad you've chosen us - Naturally I don't have to tell you that if you get caught wearing their tag on any server you will be immediately dismembered Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 12:37 pm

Omg Binary isn't that bad but he can fight dirty. You obviously haven't met people out there who ks, wall hack, use a hack to see their health and saber style, aimbot, etc. There are many more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going under for a long training   going under for a long training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

going under for a long training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next