)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O

Go down 
+4
Battledroidlover
Hora
Commander Bacara
Phoenix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Empty
PostSubject: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:27 am

Wookieepedia wrote:
Within the first minutes of Order 66, several members of the Jedi Council had been killed; including Plo Koon on Cato Neimoidia at the hands of Captain Jag, Stass Allie on Saleucami at the hands of Commander Neyo and CT-3423, Aayla Secura on Felucia at the hands of Commander Bly and members of the 327th Star Corps, and Ki-Adi-Mundi on Mygeeto by Commander Bacara and the Galactic Marines.

Commander Bacara
OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O 250px-10

Ki-Adi-Mundi (who bacara and his team destroyed)
OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O 250px-11

BAX YOU BASTARD! Razz

So thats how u found your name?
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:56 am

Yes, I love that Clone Commander Smile And ty about that but i knoe many histories about him Smile

Thanks to the Comics lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 12:18 pm

paff XD , jaja vos bacara usas los nombres de rex ( uno de los clones ) y fixer ( el del republic commando ) jua jua
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 2:06 pm

Smile)) me encantan los Clones (de Star Wars) sus armaduras son las mejores! Smile))
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 8:24 pm

This is my favourite clone commander OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O CC-1 here is his wiki:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Deviss did u also know the clone wars lasted for 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 12:27 am

lol me i took Ajunta Pall's name, i don't get the issue x)
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 4:33 am

lol i knew it that already
Bacara is famous from Episode 3
(Rich Bastard!)jk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 4:36 am

Who is ajunta pall lol?

And did everybody else already know about bax?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 4:39 am

he is from KOTOR and the Expanded Universe
He was one of the original four sith lords
Famous for his double-bladed blade.
I am that which grips the heart in fright,
Harkens night and silences the light.
Is what was engraved on it
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 6:01 am

U can see commander bacara in the film XD OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Movie_sm dont u remember in episode 3? Revenge Of the Sith: go to the part 2:31 in this vid
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 6:18 am

too much emotion.
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 10:03 am

Can someone make a skin for bax? Smile Laughing

And deviss suxs, hes not a commander, Bly is his commander, Deviss is just a 2nd lt :p

Another of my fav.. clones is Cody and Odd Ball, But he died in the start of SW 3 Lol :'(
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 10:21 am

Cody shot down Obi Wan - grrrrr xD
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 11:51 am

The commander Boss pwn all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 3:19 pm

What commander boss? lol, hes RC 38 :p... or Boss Wink, he dont have a rank, hes just from "Special Ops" Smile, hes ur Lead! Smile))
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 7:04 pm

@Bax Commander Deviss is a commander and has nothing to do with bly.....when order 66 hapenned bly was on felcia and deviss was on the world of those little blue fat elephants xD
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 9:33 am

Hello?? Hello??

Deviss was trained by Bly, read wookiepedia Smile

Read comics Wink
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 9:39 am

Commander Bacara wrote:
What commander boss? lol, hes RC 38 :p... or Boss Wink, he dont have a rank, hes just from "Special Ops" Smile, hes ur Lead! Smile))
he pwns Very Happy , if u speak spanish , visit : www.frikipedia.es
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 8:03 pm

RC 38 is Boss from Republic Commando @bax didnt say anywhere that he trained him....he PROMOTED him.
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 3:16 am

I M AT THE LIGHTSIDE AND I WILL KILL THE COMMANDER OF THE DARK LORDS [PALPATINE AND DARTH VADER]
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 6:19 am

He trained him :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O   OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG BACARA DID ORDER 66! :O
Page 1 of 1