)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Gavin

Go down 
+7
sebbat
Commander Bacara
Phoenix
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
Gavin
Battledroidlover
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Gavin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gavin   Gavin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 8:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay gavin sent me a PM,this is what he said:Sorry, yesterday I was slighty drunk and I take ack what I think I said. Looks like i'm getting the boot. So cya dude^^
I think he should be given another chance.....I did think he was drunk when he kept insulting me,so i think he should be given another chance.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Gavin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Gavin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 8:09 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Gavin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Gavin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 8:55 pm

phoe is a drug dealer Razz or policeman Surprised
Back to top Go down
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
iwabo

Gavin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Gavin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 9:33 pm

Battledroidlover wrote:
Most people smoke cus all they're friends at school (high school) keep putting preasure on them to just take one....and even one can get u addicted....where as I do not go to school....im home schooled Very Happy
noo not true at all some just start for teh simple pleasure of doing it or to get at their parents in a round about way
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Gavin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Gavin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 1:05 am

@BDL. It isnt at high school at all. Most people, like me, start smoking when they start drinking. Trust me BDL, when you are in the pub at 18 years old, you will be tempted to smoke. And if you have a had a drink, you will be likely to accept, because your inhibitions will be lowered. Some people ONLY smoke when they drink. I have a mate who never smokes normally, then on a night out he goes through a 20 box. So it usually starts off as 'social smoking'.

@Hektor, im both. Im a policeman and im a drug dealer. I do drug busts in police force, then steal the drugs and sell them on the street! IM LOADED! jk Razz

@Iwabo, the is all manner of things that cause cancer now. Its a joke. I think you can get cancer from opening your front door now ^^. Some scientists are even saying that some type of fruits can cause oral cancer now. Im mean comon.....

Thing is, everybody has the potential of cancer, some things just increase the risk. Anybody can get lung cancer, but smoking makes it more likely. Anybody can get oral or stomach cancer, but alcohol increases the risks.

What people dont realise is that cancer isnt a virus, or bacteria. It isnt even cause by 'foriegn entities'. Cancer is your OWN cells, turning against you, and not doing what they are suppost to be doing. The are your own 'rogue' cells. That is why cancer is so hard to combat and cure, because its your own cells basically turning bad.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Gavin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Gavin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 4:18 am

I think BDL just went through a few lessons about drug education and is a bit confused at the moment xD
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

Gavin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Gavin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 6:27 am

Hmm... I think gavin was shit whit me maybe too... The dunk is not change the man... i was drunked to and played, but i wasnt ass whit ker or hek... Idk... I dont think how he want sorry taht...: "BYE ASSHOLE! U ARE A SON OF A B! TCH!" Maybe this is what he said when he leaved...
I think our moms arent b! tch... maybe not BDL is the only 1 wo need say sorry Gavin... I think i need too, wehr and other players wo was online in that time...
I dont want give a chance to that ppl, wo cant care abaut himself... Dont drink if u cant rule yourself... Dismembership as aju said... sorry Gav. Its for the server...

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Gavin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Gavin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 10:22 am

Lol there are different levels of toxicity that can play with your mind dude.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Gavin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Gavin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 7:40 pm

Okay i agree he also wants to leave so.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gavin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin   Gavin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gavin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2