)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cB~

cB~

Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Empty
PostSubject: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 6:17 am

Hey, I'm going to make a new movie, I've got no idea what I am going to do on it, so maybe you got any suggestions? If you want can also be in the video, cause the "Ace" I normaly use to make videos with isn't active atm cause he makes his exams. Smile
So... Please post quickly. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 12:15 pm

I think you should just show a series of duels between two pros at Basic dueling and point out things they did in the duel that were good or things that they shouldn't have done throughout the video.
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 5:39 pm

I think that there should be 4 masters teaching some students... when a bunch of sith run in and the battle begins the masters own as always but one of the padawans dies from the encounter.. the master of the padawan is sad. and wants revenge.. but the other masters talk about that is bad that we should not be hateful and that hate leads to distruction. but then they find a spy at the corner and the masters catch him.. and ask who sent the dark jedi? that the dark master jedi sent them he is....DARTH TAINTIS a well strong dark lord that is hard to defeat and has much wisdom... so the masters go to the tomb of taintis to face him in combat to end this war of distruction and pain so they attack some dark jedi masters in the tomb protecting the dark lord. once that is done, they face him.... he says : ha ha ha we meet again [master name] master: yes we have..... we are here to stop your war of killing suvilians and being infamous and bringing havoc into this galaxy.. taintis says: heh you will triaumph!!!!!!!!!! THE BATTLE BEGINS. then taintis kills all the masters except 2 lived.. but they finaly kill taintis and bring peace to the galxay..

hehe what you think it is long but i gave my suggestion...Smile

~Micr0~
Back to top Go down
cB~

cB~

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 1:29 am

BlueNinja wrote:
I think you should just show a series of duels between two pros at Basic dueling and point out things they did in the duel that were good or things that they shouldn't have done throughout the video.

Yeah, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 4:37 am

ill be in the video if you want . (nothing better to do Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 8:03 am

a video about a guy that must be stopped from using a item that can destory the world tha is known is the....(drum roll plz) Quantum Burrito!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 4:14 am

remake a star wars game trailer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 4:58 am

Make a movie this makes people come to the server and maybe just the game. All these trailer there not interested in. Most people think JK2 online is nothing more than slashing with sabers and they don't know ANYTHING about the gameplay at all..

Make a movie that shows how JK2 is NOW. Not a "comeback" trailer which will not work as people think it's a to old game to play. Clans, Full force and basic duels makes JK2 interesting. Noone get really interested in the force powers anymore. We got TFU, which I think is a good game and has a lot of cooler force powers and features than JK2 with there force powers.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:48 am

U're sure right ferret (even force powers get boring once in a while)

Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:53 am

i actually agree with ferret. PROMOTIONAL VIDEO!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:59 am

agreed with u 2
Back to top Go down
cB~

cB~

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 8:48 pm

We could might make: 1.04 GamePlay?
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 4:02 am

1.04? is that a patch? and i dont mind
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 4:03 am

yeah

the latest patch 4 jk2 >_>

Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 4:07 am

okok. but what is the difference?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 5:10 am

dunno :/

everythings fine when u're up 2 date as i'll say

If ure game is f***ing up then u didn't get the latest patch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)   Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to make a new video. (NEED YOU HELP) =)
Page 1 of 1