)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!

Go down 
+2
TheGraanulaarian
Battledroidlover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Empty
PostSubject: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 1:17 am

If anyone here is a battlefront 2 modder please help me cus i have this really good mod called BFX.2.2 but the auther decided not to give the droids their Backpacks so i need some help to try and get them to have them! thanks ~ BDL
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 3:21 am

I wish i knew how to do moddeling...thats what this calls for, not the swbf2 mapping i know how to do =/
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:47 pm

Sad i really need someone to help me! i need 3 things done,on levels such as Coruscant and Kashyyyk Utapau Tantive iv the droids have red markings on them to make em look like security droid,but the auther missed a bit of red on the droids back of the head, same thing hapenned with the commander,but the most important thing is that the stabndard droids on levels such as,Mos eisley death star dagobah mygeeto pro etc. If anyone can help it would be an ENORMOUS help! thanks
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 5:26 am

Be sure that u have PATCH 1.2 Installed... Its not an oficial patch, but u need it installed to play BFX
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 6:16 am

i know....the auther DID NOT WANT TO PUT THE BACKPACKS ON THE BATTLE DROID CUS HE THOUGHT IT WAS COOLER! xD my BFX works fine but i just dont like the droids without backpacks red marking not on the back of the head or yellow markings on the back of the commander etc.
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 3:40 am

well i have swbf2 and i can make maps/models/mods for it, but unfortunately you kicked me from sol so....
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 3:57 am

what u mean by kicked nap?

didn't people say you left?
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 5:24 am

Grimlore wrote:
what u mean by kicked nap?

didn't people say you left?
right people said that i left....
of course "people" are always right
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 7:55 am

if they aren't look @ rule #1 again Razz
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 8:27 am

Hey naP, u r a SWBF2 modder? omg, i need help with an error of my SWBF2, it happend in a campaign
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 7:23 pm

naP's left. if u can contact him, TELL HIM I NEED HIS HELP!
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 7:16 am

SHUT UP CHICKEN! lol jk, i cant contact him ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 7:17 am

don't have his xfire?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 9:40 am

i have :p
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 8:00 pm

tell him plz!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 8:25 pm

Waw ... SWBF2 starts to be famous Lol ... sooo.....

Downloading .... cheers
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 10:23 pm

@ hek i thought you don't use xfire o_o
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 12:37 am

I do ... but not in game ... it just lags me ...
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 2:44 am

no wonder the lag monster stalks me o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!   Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefront 2 modders,UNITE!
Page 1 of 1