)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Attention for all members

Go down 
+7
Ajunta Pall
Commander Bacara
BlueNinja
Hektor
sebbat
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Attention for all members  Empty
PostSubject: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 8:08 am

Hey guys.

As you know this clan has a history with ATS. Also as you know many people are annoyed and infuriated by the continuing actions of Outcast's ignorance and abuse. However I am telling all members. Not to treat new ATS with disrespect or insults. How does that make us look?

We don't hate ATS. We hate Outcast and his old and loyal sheep abusers such as Kyle Katarn. Therefore when I see people (new recruits) in our clan like 'Sam' calling ATS 'scum' it doesn't look good in anyones eyes, and gives our peaceful clan a bad name.

This is how Outcast gets his way. He'll treat people like dirt, then lie about them saying they were as sholes, and people come back and stereotype all ATS like Outcast thus looking like as sholes.

At some point Outcast will quit JK2. At some point. We can hope that ATS will continue under the rule of new members. It is our job to treat newer ATS members like MasterSynato, Fox, Starkiller, DarkKyle, Chelsea, Kenie, Sircamus, Phantom, Kidi'o, and so on with friendliness and respect. Otherwise ATS and Outcast's enemies can never make peace.

Look to the prospect of peace between future generations of ATS and SoL, without the corrupt dictatorship of Outcast. This can only be accomplished by not stereotyping all ATS by the actions of their leader, or we are no good than Outcast.

Thank You.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 9:34 am

damn right kernow!
though i want to add: NO-ONE shall be treated with disrespect. no nice player, no lamer; no SoL, no ATS; no fair guy, no cheater. and unfortunately i see many disrespect in the clan. i see much arrogance towards non-sol.
this has to change!

and treat ATS with the utmost respect. Outcast created THIS clan here. after he left, we overtook it. then he made a new one there, as you can see: new members with new history page, referring only to the rats in this game. he made a new rat-hating clan. but still this clan was found by him. and for that, we shall be thankful.
and just because they are something like an enemy for us, just because they difame us, we shall nto start difaming them, more than necessary. we stick to telling the truth. but we wont go over and calling them as sholes (n1 kernow) jsut because they call us rats, stealers and fakers. otherwise we are doomed, and we can reunite with his ats, because we've learned nothing.

dont forget: sol is about respect.

karma kernow!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 9:42 am

Good kern
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 10:15 am

Good idea Kernow to put this here.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 11:48 am

Damn right Kernow!!! I'm starting to get PISSED at people who do that like Sam, who is just bringing himself down to their level! -__-!! THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 1:58 pm

Phantom???
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 2:16 pm

yes there is an ats called phantom. I don't beleive that it's "jenny"
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 5:38 am

Aaaaahh i dont think is Phantom ... Our phantom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:16 pm

I guess this seems to be spoken through this topic:

Quote :
Treats others like YOU want to be treated
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 4:26 am

Grim this is for members
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 4:40 am

Mmm, to be honest, we know Outcast. I find it unlikely that he will quit JK2 before many of us do, and i find it unlikely that he will hand then clan over to others when he does. I think that when he leaves he will desolve the clan (like he did to us), and rather than pass it over to kyle (or whoever else) they will probably quit too.

So i think the day outcast leaves, is the day all the ATS faithfull leave too.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 6:38 am

Yes kernow,saying they are stupid pro is like when we were ATS and saying o.o and FOD were stupid pro,when really o.o was really nice. (but not really FOD XD)
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 6:40 am

Not all o.o-s are nice and not all fods are bad
Back to top Go down
sam

sam

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 6:45 am

hehe.... elephant
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 8:37 am

fod is dead and there arn't more than 5 active o.o left
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 12:17 pm

Yeah but there is still FF.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 1:17 pm

FF is just another way of saying 'FOD regrouped and without Boss'
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:11 pm

lmao guys. boss is co-leader of FF, and the only other fods there are X terror and crisis. Others have gone to FFF.

and btw, FF is far older than FOD
Back to top Go down
sam

sam

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 5:37 am

WOAH they just died? nice to see you on the forum aju Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members    Attention for all members  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention for all members
Page 1 of 1