)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Problems with exhibition

Go down 
+2
Grimlore
Phoenix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Problems with exhibition Empty
PostSubject: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 2:16 pm

For some reason i cannot load up the exhibition server correctly. Everytime i do attempt to load, i get through the loading process onto the server, but half a second later the screen goes back to the main menu with an error message : CM_inlinemodel:bad number.

I did mention this matter on another topic however it wasnt responded to with a soloution so i thought i'd make a new topic to give it a slightly higher priority.

Now i know that the map itself is fine because i can go on CREATE SERVER in jk2 mp main menu, and get i can spawn bots to run around and the map seems to work fine for me, so there must be an error with the server map.

I have been on the ats exhibition map before so can anyone tell me, has it been updated recently? I have seen other peoples names on the server list in the loading screen and nobody reported any problems on here, so i am guessing everybody else is fine and that i am the only one unable to play the map, or have others experience these problems too? if so please step forward and be known.

Also does anybody understand the error message? Or do u know a remedy to my error. I would be very gratefull to hear some comments of advice please.

ty Phoenix

ps. i may try and download the map again, can i find it on forum?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 2:29 pm

id think that happened to other ats players phoenix i had problems with that map myself,but not that that error
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 3:18 am

Do you mean Expedition ?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 3:35 am

that's maybe what he meant hektor...unless he meant GR Bespin
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 3:40 am

Lol phoenix, that's because your version doesn't match with the server's one. You must dl again the last one.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 4:12 am

Sorry guys did i say exhibition lol? I meant expedition! silly me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 4:27 am

get version 1.03 xD
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 5:19 am

yeah it works,but it makes you not be able to use your skins
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 6:38 am

Its that the map uses too many shaders that some of the skins in your base cannot be used because of a shader overload.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:30 am

http://www.filefront.com/15101617/expeditionversn1.03.zip/
the newest version.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:39 am

ty for the link hektor, ive downloaded it now, hope it works Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with exhibition   Problems with exhibition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with exhibition
Page 1 of 1