)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Netherlands or Spain

Go down 
+13
Commander Bacara
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimlore
lusantlueg
GONZA
Hora
Danek
Cibbicom
BlueNinja
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
Hektor
sebbat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is gonna win?
Nethereland
Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 I_vote1033%Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 I_vote11
 33% [ 7 ]
Spain
Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 I_vote1067%Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 I_vote11
 67% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Put your favorite here Smile

Netheralands is gonna win in my opinion
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 12:04 pm

well first i think in EM in 2012 Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:25 pm

i don't understand. They win the world cup, and you keep downing them ...
they won euro in 2008, most of spanish players are in barca which won champions league in 2009, and now they win world cup in 2010. I think it's logical.
It's not necessary to discuss their victory. They played they won that's all. There isn't good or bad football, since they play the ball and win their matchs.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:47 pm

so why do you watch football then aju? isnt it about suspense, fights, competition, technics, tricks, dribblings, nice goals and all that? if this wouldnt have existed no-one would watch it.
and the spanish football forgets most of these things and just aims the victory. i dont like that. an di dont like the heroism south america ceates for those ppl who would even cheat to win. thats even worse... only that their foorball playing besides that is nicer.
i care about the game, not about the winner. who plays the game best. and thats not spain.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:43 am

lmao xasomur, you musn't be talking about spain then. Maybe you should look at their matchs again ...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:06 am

i cant, its too boring. it makes 8 goals of spain in 660 minutes... no... "died because of boredom"
i rather see the double amount in 630 mins.

i dont want to see 652 minutes of needless ball possession.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:46 am

Xaso just because there isn't any goals doesn't mean there isn't any good football Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:02 am

but tell me where it is? or did you fell alseep because of boredom just like me and DREAMED there were good football? in fact they play more ping pong than football... and if you want to see ppl passing the ball to and fro, you can take a ball, go out with some friends and voila. that is more fun. good profi football has to be goal oriented, or you can screw the game...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:57 am

I can argue with someone who is so biased Razz
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 4:13 am

Ah the joys of football; clanmates arguing about such a game, vuvuzelas constantly annoying everybody, and best of all, <3's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 5:27 am

lol it looks like somebody is bitter because his team only finished 3rd. You guys say all sorts of shite, and most of it is biased. Germany were the best team in the world cup, until the semis. So fly a kite what? Its not spains fault that germany decided to play shite in the semi final, and its no good people saying "oh well we deserved to win because we were best in throught the competion". I dont think so mate, it doesnt work like that. Its how the teams play on the day, that all the matters, the rest is just stats and figures, and there is an old saying, "the game isnt played on paper". So its no use making excuses for how your team plays, its tough shit, get over it, move on and dont blame and make excuses about other teams beating yours, just because you look better on paper, or played better in your last game, what does that matter? Thats the way it goes, and previous games dont matter, whats done is done.

Prime example: a few years ago it was Newcastle vs Fulham. Newcastle dominated the game and were all over fulham from start to finish. Newcastle had 15 shots on target and score 1 goal, fulham had 4 shots on target and scored all 4 goals. They won 4-1 yet newcastle totally outclassed them. But at the end of the day, it all comes down to goals. England were outclasses by germany, yet we were still conned out of it. Even though u guys played better, the score was 2-2 by rights. And at 2-2, who knows what can happen. Maybe england could have won, even if the didnt play as good, the best team doesnt always win, thats football!

I in that game I wanted netherlands to win the WC, but once again they couldnt do the final vital thing, get the ball in the net. They had many chances and missed several easy ones (especially Robben), spain all in all, played better and they got the vital goal, yet it still could have gone either way. Its just the way it goes. Spain WC champions and yet they were no where near the best time performance wise throughout the WC, yet the did what they had to when it most mattered, and thats exactly what counts.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 5:36 am

phoenix, do you really watch football only to get a winner? then let them make penalty shooting. its faster and more interesting then.

i dont care for who wins. i care for who plays the best football. may it be the most successful or not. spain definately played the most successful football. but even in the games germany were loosing, their football was better, nicer to watch. all those things that makes football what football is: will to score a goal, attacks, dribblings, chances to score, duels... all that. if all that wouldnt be part of football, no-one would watch it. it would be boring...
OHHH spain is playing like that!!! OH WONDER AND ITS BORING!!!! they keep the ball for the whole game, destroy the football of the opponent and score one more or less lucky goal.

in my sense of football, spain doesnt play football. and in my sense of good its not even really good. its only successful.

stop watching on the winner only, look how they play. spain plays so boring and destroys the joy of football. no one wants to watch it. no-one really socialized with spain, especially not those who liked to watch good football. and it has reasons.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 6:40 am

The fact that you found Spain a boring and unenlightening team is a personal perspective and nothing more. There are millions and millions who disagree. In my opinion morals is based on majority, so its you versus the majority of the Spanish Speaking world. Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 9:05 am

show me one non-biased football analyst who doesnt find their play boring. they all say good short passes, many ball possession. but boring.
and on the other hand, show me ppl that found those games of germany boring. even spanish ppl will say that they were suspend and really fun to see.
Back to top Go down
~Dark Sniper*

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:02 pm

Spain won 1-0
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 2:06 am

Xaso wrote:
show me one non-biased football analyst who doesnt find their play boring. they all say good short passes, many ball possession. but boring.

Uhhh how about the commentators? The press/media of the world? The tournament officials, all with far more objectivity and professionalism in deciding what makes 'football' than you I would say. They are paid to do it. Not to mention all the fans of the teams that were already out and aren't bitter at either team for whatever silly reason.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 3:27 am

no, i want to SEE it. give me a link to some interview of some football pro or so, who says spanish football is not boring... or something like that. i want to SEE it.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 6:42 am

Watch the highlights of the World Cup final with the English commentators. Like I said, there paid for objective criticism.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:45 am

cant you help me search? i am afraid i wont find anything.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:00 pm

In my opinion netherlands won.. look

Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 35062_10150202420160391_548090390_13196242_7731316_n

Holanda English translation is Holland
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:05 pm

Try sky highlights or simple internet search or torrent download.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Netherlands or Spain
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3