)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Cat vs merC

Go down 
+10
gunnarwish
NickdeClaw
BlueNinja
deathray
Phoenix
Xasomur
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
Spartacat
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Cat vs merC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 1:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

cat cat cat cat cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol!

Cat vs merC - Page 2 Merc_110

Cat vs merC - Page 2 Merc_210

Cat vs merC - Page 2 Merc_310
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:31 pm

bin bin, s t f u in this forum pls, you don't know what to say, at last use some . and , to make yourself understandable lmao.

nick, the purpose isn't to calm down lamers, it's to don't make them lag the server or lame even more when admins arn't here. When you use admin, you must think about what can happen later.

And i spoke about admins to ask for our help because usually, lamed people whine after admins and not us, so we can't know what happens. Only admins can call us.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:00 am

aju, i think you misunderstand why we pay that server. we wanted a server where you can play peacefully, fight agaisnt WHO you want and HOW you want and how LONG you want and whatever. everyone shall be able to decide on his own and only do it with consensuf of th eopponents. thats what this server is for.
lamers are those who destroy this coexistance... they destroy the climate of the server.

and yes, then admins are there to calm lamers down. or get them occupied. and when none of this works, for our servers sake, ban them.

i can understand that some players demand that they get more respect from others ebcause they are good and palyed longer and practiced more for the skill. btw merc is none of them, if he had real skills he wouldnt need so much cheats.
but this doesnt mean they shall abuse their skills by hunting lower skilled ppl. if i hear all this talk about "scrubs" and "no0bs" and "skills" and "whining" i really get pissed. because all that is a lie. they dont care for any kind of respect and hierarchy, they only want to demonstrate and use and abuse their power. if they really wanted respect they would be nice and helpful to the newcomers.

in fact those kinds of lamers are the worse abusers than the admins are. the admins dont WANT to abuse, only if they are called ATS. they are forced to do it. i only can agree that sometimes admins are used too fast. which doesnt mean that they had no good reasons for using it.
i rather be a fawking abuser admin than such a hypocrit lamer.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:41 am

Xasomur wrote:
aju, i think you misunderstand why we pay that server. we wanted a server where you can play peacefully, fight agaisnt WHO you want and HOW you want and how LONG you want and whatever. everyone shall be able to decide on his own and only do it with consensuf of th eopponents. thats what this server is for.

So why don't you let us fight the lamers before using admin ?

I totally agree with the rest of what you say.

What you don't understand is that i don't protect at all lamers, but i don't agree with the use of the admin at first response. Another way can be used, but you don't even want to try it.

Several of us are ready to defend the lamed people, but it's like you don't want us to, you prefer using admin.

So don't argue about lamers, i have same view over them like you, but argue about how to treat them.
You prefer admin, me and some others prefer figthing. That's what you do'nt understand.

Just stop using admin, that's all i ask, lamers can be handled by another way, which people are ready to take care of. So let us do this.

Nick said that skills arn't made to defend people, but i don't agree. With the current jk2, skills in sol mean that. So it's like a job for us, as teaching people. So let us do this.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:10 am

lol, you put it as if we used admin in first place.
i see no admin doing it. i always see a conversation first, askings to stop, some even ask where the prob is, then i see warnings and only THEN i see admin.

rly, everyime admin is used it is reasoned and understandable. but not always the most appropiate.

and if there are players ready to fight them ofc it will happen. but merc for example was willingly searching for the weaker ones. and he is not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 6:09 am

At the end of the day, 1 simple FACT remains.

Merc continously causes chaos and discord on server, then weeps his eyes out when somebody tries to stop him. Tough titties mate.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 6:47 am

Blue wrote:
you act like using admin will "calm him down"? That only makes him 10 x angrier.

Where do i say this? :/

Indeed Phoenix

merC wrote:
so i did again on him and kernow banned me funny the ppl turns a big mouth to me and then they go call a admin Smile make's me laugh drone kid or something like that he sucked anyway a random Razz and a cryor

merC if your missions is to point out immaturity, weeping, hypocrisy and abuse in my actions all I can say is...

IROONYYYYYYYY!!!
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:20 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Aju you are assuming that I have never not used admin to calm merC down? lol.....
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:27 pm

HHAHAHAHHAHA LAWL Kernow ure one to talk as i fought merC with emp YOU took it 2 mins away after Xasomur gave it to me and you sayd he dont need emp hes skilled enough xDDDD and i AM not xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:50 pm

threestar wrote:
even when i tryed to avoid Cat he used empower against me i agree with aju admin isent used for that in this game ppl always use admin go to other game's they only use admin when needed it's better to call in you'r members i agree that should stopped me first i probly will have some fun when they ganged me then when i gets tirred i automatic stop ask hektor i was fighting him i wonned always sorry hektor Sad but at one point i told hektor i take a break now and i did ask him if you want but then he lamed me and sayed DIE!!!
so i did again on him and kernow banned me funny the ppl turns a big mouth to me and then they go call a admin Smile make's me laugh drone kid or something like that he sucked anyway a random Razz and a cryor

Ok, I do not recall laming you unless you were a target.

bs fu i love you gg
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 2:15 am

Kernow wrote:
Aju you are assuming that I have never not used admin to calm merC down? lol.....

I challenge Ajunta's potential assumption that he thinks I always use admin to deal with merC. I used to ask etc but now there is no point.

I never said I think using admin on merC calms him down, although I admit i mis-phrased. I calm down his ACTIONS not his mood Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 5:28 am

look guys, we gotta uphold the rules on server, by any means necessary, even if it means ban or the proclaimed "admin abuse" (a term used only those who want to abuse everybody else, and are forced not too).

Im in full support of kernows decision, and as he is, and always has been once the best and most righteous admins in SoL, and we have alot to thank him for. His decisions and actions have worked towards making the server a much more friendly environment to play in.

So i suggest that those of you having a go at him shut your faces pretty quickly . Mad

Binary is already lucky not to have a perma ban, and far from it being admin abuse, i think that we are too soft for him! He is very lucky we are such a forgiving clan, all the rest of the servers would have banned him ages ago!

Binary get 10x more angry, because he doesnt want a perma ban, and he only has 1 i.p address left that isnt banned. But if he does, then admins have my full support to get his sorry arse off our server, for good!
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:17 am

Taste of his own medicine kernow? If that's so you have to use his cheats against him not emp or term which makes it look like a monkey made the work.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 3:57 am

see kernow, each time you use admin, it creats problems.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:47 am

Best way to solve the situation is to try to convince and not abuse or throwing harsh insults at him which makes the situation worse as aju once said.
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:51 pm

Kernow remember when I was still the server trouble maker? You used to amsleep me, then amteleport me to one of the corners of the map and pm me and tell me to stop. Looking back on my past, I think that is a very good technique and I respect that way of getting things done.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 11:41 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
see kernow, each time you use admin, it creats problems.
not every time as you see:
Ceiling Cat wrote:
Kernow remember when I was still the server trouble maker? You used to amsleep me, then amteleport me to one of the corners of the map and pm me and tell me to stop. Looking back on my past, I think that is a very good technique and I respect that way of getting things done.

furthermore: many times i saw admins really handling a problem that already exists. only the one having the problem changes. so first we had a problem with a lamer, then a lamer has problem with admin and then he cries and cries. sometimes a cycle is created by that. but in the end the admin has the last word.
even if its not the most peaceful and nicest way it is helpful. and as long as we dont use admin unnecessarily there is not much to complain about. but still: ppl could learn from you and grimm ^^.

@ cat <3
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 8:41 am

how about lame protect ?
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 9:26 am

mantA wrote:
how about lame protect ?

In my opinion that's a terrible thing Sad its my least favourite thing about dark its so easy to just bring up a window in the middle of a fight lammers kick you a few times and then go chat window or saber down and its problem solved and it never works quick enough to deal with ACTUAL lammers Razz tele to corner and sleep in my opinion best choice
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:33 am

puppy u hacked me not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat vs merC   Cat vs merC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat vs merC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2